Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40439
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2014, 06:22 PM   #1
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Who is going to win?

We stand on each end of the room with a smug look on our face. She slowly takes off her clothes as if to say" I have all the goods and I know you want them". I take off my clothes and stand as if saying" I know your thinking can I handle all that yet it gets me hot". You lay on the bed and she goes to the end of it and slowly works her way up to your cock looking at you like your her prey and your about to get eaten. You work that certain muscle that makes your cock stand straight up proud and ready. She starts that slow easy licking on the tip. It gets you even harder but you relax like it's no big deal. Your going to show her that you are experienced and in control of the situation. She gets on her knees and lightly grabs your cock. She looks you right in the eyes as a little spit comes out of her mouth and lands perfectly on your cock. She starts those little half circles on it while going up and down. You feel that rise in the center of your balls but no problem because your a stud and always in control. You look down and see her breasts hanging gloriously down from her chest. She now puts her mouth over just the head and works her tongue around it at the same time. You feel your legs getting tense and just a small bead of sweat on your forehead. You got control until she plunges all the way on your cock until you feel the back of her throat around it. As she moves back up you feel her still working circles and her tongue moving around. Just when you regain control she speeds up. She goes all the way down and now you can feel her tongue licking your balls while your cock is all the way down her throat. You do everything to regain control. You think of old fat women. You think of your taxes. You think of Hillary Clinton. Nothing is working. How can this little woman do this. I am a man. I can hunt for food. I am rough and tough. It's too late. You cum down her throat and cry out like a little bitch. You come out of your fog and see her at the foot of the bed with an I just won an Olympic medal look on her face. She asks if you want some milk and cookies. Your beaten. I just put on my short pants, take my lunchbox and go home. Fuck!! Beaten again.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #2
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

"We stand on each end of the room with a smug look on our face. She slowly takes off her clothes as if to say" I have all the goods and I know you want them". I take off my clothes and stand as if saying" I know your thinking can I handle all that yet it gets me hot". You lay on the bed and she goes to the end of it and slowly works her way up to your cock looking at you like your her prey and your about to get eaten. You work that certain muscle that makes your cock stand straight up proud and ready. She starts that slow easy licking on the tip. It gets you even harder but you relax like it's no big deal. Your going to show her that you are experienced and in control of the situation. She gets on her knees and lightly grabs your cock. She looks you right in the eyes as a little spit comes out of her mouth and lands perfectly on your cock. She starts those little half circles on it while going up and down."

Every so often, she takes a breath and utters a very unladylike comment. She then returns to your cock. Now, she slides you down to the end of the bed. More spit this time.....on your cock and on her pendulous breasts. Sliding between them, with her mouth and tongue on the tip, you can feel the cum starting deep.......and she stops! Laughing, she moves up and feeds you her breasts, and then moves back to the edge of the bed. Once again, she begins with the breasts, encasing your cock, her tongue gliding over the tip. Once again, you feel the rise. Once again....she stops! This time, your a bit peeved. You say something. Laughing, she says "beg me."

Hell no! I'm the man. The hunter. It is my right and destiny to cum when I want! Oh jeeze....she back at it again....with her breasts, her mouth, her tongue, her dirty talk, her eyes looking into mine. Again I near, and again she stops! This repeats 3 or 4 more times. Each time......"beg me."

I'm frantic for release, she starts again. And, I break. "Please baby, oh please, let me cum. Oh please!" She gets that triumphant look in her eyes, the sliding breasts increase in intensity. She does not stop. The world goes white, then dark, then white again. As I recover my senses, the cum is slowly dripping out of her mouth onto her breasts. She knows she owns me. I'm her little bitch.

Burk.......they always win......no matter which game we're playing. Get used to it.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #3
oldguy57
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Wouldn't it be better if it were not a game and it was not about who won or lost. Wouldn't it be better if it were about how intensely we enjoy and love each other

And isn't hat the way we all thought it would be way back when.
oldguy57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:42 PM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Mush!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy57 View Post
Wouldn't it be better if it were not a game and it was not about who won or lost. Wouldn't it be better if it were about how intensely we enjoy and love each other

And isn't hat the way we all thought it would be way back when.
Ok old guy don't get all sappy on us. lol It's just a play on words on how pussy controls the world
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:55 PM   #5
oldguy57
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Oh - I am playing the same song.
oldguy57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why can't we all win? No losers in the game!
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #7
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

If both smile, is it not a draw, and then have to be played again, and again,...?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women