Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2017, 02:04 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default The only losers are the people

Well, the first game of the repeal Obamacare action is over and the people have lost again. I"m sure that by now our resident libtards are celebrating a "victory" by the democrats but they are always a little stupid when it comes to thinking. The GOP lost and the democrats never took the field. We have the words of Chuck Schumer and Maxine Waters representing both the House and the Senate. Schumer said he was unwilling to work with the GOP and Waters said that she didn't even want to be in the same room with them. Pretty strong langauge when you are telling half the country that they think you are less than human. Smells like Old Munich again.
Anyway, the GOP lost because Ryan didn't get his shit together and understand the results of the election (just like the democrats). Ryan tried to cut out there very people who gave hm the Speakership. The GOP wasted time. They have known for seven years that this day would come and they didn't plan for it. Worse, they didn't have a bill ready for the hopper. The main part of the Obamacare bill was written years before it was submitted. They just had to make changes to buy votes. There will be a second attempt because we all know that Obamacare is going to crash and burn very soon. Premiums are rising, deductibles are too high, insurance companies are leaving states and doctors are retiring. The crash will be worse than Canadian healthcare. The rich will do okay as they always do but the poor and the middle class...for one it will be a struggle and the other, will be told to blame their problems on the GOP.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

you and your mama are alive today because a black man invented and implemented an Affordable Healthcare Act. also known as Negro Care. oops I meant Obama care
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:21 PM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Even now you can't man up and admit the people you voted for fucked you.
Not the democrats douche-bag. Your assholes never even put it up for a vote.
And the asshole in charge blames the dems. Oh, and Ryan too.

And listen to jdouche. The party with no agenda other than to make the sitting president a one termer.

Once again we see misrepresentation, lies, and jdouche bullshit. The repubs control all branches asshole.

PS Make that less than 50% of the people if you insist on crying again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Well, the first game of the repeal Obamacare action is over and the people have lost again. I"m sure that by now our resident libtards are celebrating a "victory" by the democrats but they are always a little stupid when it comes to thinking. The GOP lost and the democrats never took the field. We have the words of Chuck Schumer and Maxine Waters representing both the House and the Senate. Schumer said he was unwilling to work with the GOP and Waters said that she didn't even want to be in the same room with them. Pretty strong langauge when you are telling half the country that they think you are less than human. Smells like Old Munich again.
Anyway, the GOP lost because Ryan didn't get his shit together and understand the results of the election (just like the democrats). Ryan tried to cut out there very people who gave hm the Speakership. The GOP wasted time. They have known for seven years that this day would come and they didn't plan for it. Worse, they didn't have a bill ready for the hopper. The main part of the Obamacare bill was written years before it was submitted. They just had to make changes to buy votes. There will be a second attempt because we all know that Obamacare is going to crash and burn very soon. Premiums are rising, deductibles are too high, insurance companies are leaving states and doctors are retiring. The crash will be worse than Canadian healthcare. The rich will do okay as they always do but the poor and the middle class...for one it will be a struggle and the other, will be told to blame their problems on the GOP.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:56 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

And the democrats had greater control in 2010 and what did they do? The had bribe and threaten their own people for their votes. Trump is working with less and the goal now is to domesticate the Ryan branch of the GOP. When they get back to their districts they are going to hear things that will scare the living shit out of them. Many of them will come to know that they had better start giving Trump their best effort.
As much as the GOP is acting like a bunch of clowns, the democrats are not acting like good Americans. Taking your ball and leaving is not the American way. The democrats represent less than half of the American people (forget that popular vote bullshit) and they are acting like they can DICTATE (yes, that makes them potential dictators) to the rest of us like they have for the last eight years. We saw how that turned out; Obamacare in a death spiral, dead ambassadors in Africa, the rise of a militant force responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands, and the unencumbered rise of two new threats (Russia and China). Yeah, that dictatorship worked out pretty good for the American people.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:09 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wow.

This is one epic meltdown, JDrunk.

Whassamatta? Your bracket already busted?

Or did they already toss you out of the Tilted Kilt?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 07:12 PM   #6
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Premiums are rising, deductibles are too high, insurance companies are leaving states and doctors are retiring.
JDRUNK, United Health Care left because they were not fully reimbursed for their losses in 2014. Little Marco got a bill passed that would bar the government from honoring the agreement with the Risk-Corridor, which was for the first four years. The same idea that Bush43 had with Part D. The difference is Risk-Corridor is ongoing for Medicare Part D.

Tea party loons don't want the individual mandate. Well guess what JDRUNK, an insurance company is not going to make a profit if high risk people buy health insurance and low risk people don't.

In 2015 the health insurance uninsured rate was 10.5% for people under age 65. That is the lowest percentage in decades. Here is a link if you can read a graph.

http://kff.org/uninsured/fact-sheet/...red-population
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 07:24 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
JDRUNK, United Health Care left because they were not fully reimbursed for their losses in 2014. Little Marco got a bill passed that would bar the government from honoring the agreement with the Risk-Corridor, which was for the first four years. The same idea that Bush43 had with Part D. The difference is Risk-Corridor is ongoing for Medicare Part D.

Tea party loons don't want the individual mandate. Well guess what JDRUNK, an insurance company is not going to make a profit if high risk people buy health insurance and low risk people don't.

In 2015 the health insurance uninsured rate was 10.5% for people under age 65. That is the lowest percentage in decades. Here is a link if you can read a graph.

Here's a little factoid for you, flighty, Odumbo's young and healthy "Pajama Boy" age risk group are opting not to enroll and choosing instead to risk paying the much lower cost of the fine. Odumbocare is in a death spiral, and it's destined to crash and burn just after Odumbo leaves office ... like Odumbo, et al, fucking well planned it to happen on someone else's watch.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 07:39 PM   #8
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Funny how chucky wants to work with the President after the fact. Fuck you chucky, you had your chance and you stiffed your supporters. He knows his ass is grass. And he knows obamacare was designed to fail. They bet the house Hitlary would win and they lost big time.
But everything is okay right libs? No worries anyways obamacare is the best thing since sliced bread. Sleep tight.

https://www.newstalkflorida.com/feat...eal-obamacare/
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:17 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Ryan took the bait...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 09:55 PM   #10
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Here's a little factoid for you, flighty, Odumbo's young and healthy "Pajama Boy" age risk group are opting not to enroll and choosing instead to risk paying the much lower cost of the fine. Odumbocare is in a death spiral, and it's destined to crash and burn just after Odumbo leaves office.
Anthem (Blue Cross Blue Shield) is selling health insurance on the government exchange (HealthCare.Gov). BCBS is a major player. The death spiral that you are talking about implies that all the major health insurance will stop selling health insurance on HealthCare.gov due to unbalanced risk pools.

The number of people buying health insurance at HealthCare.Gov has leveled off at about 12 million. Which means all the high risk people are in the system. Premium increases in 2018 should be flat. The amount of risk that the health insurance companies are taking on in 2017 is not much different than what it was in 2016. The number policies sold in the individual market (HealthCare.Gov) didn't change by a lot. The ACA survives if BCBS decides to stay. There is no evidence that they plan to leave. Premium spikes should level off.

The ACA is insuring more people. The uninsured percentage rate is the lowest it has ever been. The graph that was provided in a prior post confirms that.

Old 03-25-2017, 10:04 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anthem (Blue Cross Blue Shield) is selling health insurance on the government exchange (HealthCare.Gov). BCBS is a major player. The death spiral that you are talking about implies that all the major health insurance will stop selling health insurance on HealthCare.gov due to unbalanced risk pools.

The number of people buying health insurance at HealthCare.Gov has leveled off at about 12 million. Which means all the high risk people are in the system. Premium increases in 2018 should be flat. The amount of risk that the health insurance companies are taking on in 2017 is not much different than what it was in 2016. The number policies sold in the individual market (HealthCare.Gov) didn't change by a lot. The ACA survives if BCBS decides to stay. There is no evidence that they plan to leave. Premium spikes should level off.

The ACA is insuring more people. The uninsured percentage rate is the lowest it has ever been. The graph that was provided in a prior post confirms that.
The 'Pajama Boy" group comprises only 26% (down from 28% last year) of those participating, and per Odumbo, et al, Odumbocare needed a 40% participation level from that demographic. Odumbocare is in a death spiral, per the Aetna CEO and others, and it's going to crash and burn.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:11 PM   #12
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
But everything is okay right libs? No worries anyways obamacare is the best thing since sliced bread. Sleep tight.

https://www.newstalkflorida.com/feat...eal-obamacare/
The Ryan bill had to be pulled because you have moderate republicans who don't want to lose the expanded Medicaid in their state, which would be lost in 2020. Even if the Ryan bill had passed it was DOA in the Senate. Go ask republican Senator Collins of Maine, and Senator Cotton of Arkansas their view on the Ryan bill. The bill is a no go without the expanded Medicaid.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:24 PM   #13
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The 'Pajama Boy" group comprises only 26% (down from 28% last year) of those participating, and per Odumbo, et al, Odumbocare needed a 40% participation level from that demographic. Odumbocare is in a death spiral, per the Aetna CEO and others, and it's going to crash and burn.
You made my point. The drop from 28% to 26% is not a significant change to the amount of risk that health insurance companies are seeing in 2017. The total population on the exchanges didn't change a lot. The population of low risk people didn't change that much (using your data). I will agree that the heavy premium increases that occurred in the past was that the low risk participation level did not approach the mid thirties.

You mention Aetna, they were only in 19 states in 2014. They are down to 5 now. BCBS is larger than Aetna and are selling in most states. BCBS would be the one to watch. If they decided to get out of most states, then that would be a problem.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:27 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
you and your mama are alive today because a black man invented and implemented an Affordable Healthcare Act. also known as Negro Care. oops I meant Obama care
negro quit lyin' u don't have ACA do u? u get yer insurance from your employer the Houston sanitation engineer's union bahhaaaa

take my trash to the dump negro.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:31 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You made my point. The drop from 28% to 26% is not a significant change to the amount of risk that health insurance companies are seeing in 2017. The total population on the exchanges didn't change a lot. The population of low risk people didn't change that much (using your data). I will agree that the heavy premium increases that occurred in the past was that the low risk participation level did not approach the mid thirties.

You mention Aetna, they were only in 19 states in 2014. They are down to 5 now. BCBS is larger than Aetna and are selling in most states. BCBS would be the one to watch. If they decided to get out of most states, then that would be a problem.

You're disingenuously ignoring that Obamacare's objective level of 40% was never reached at all, and that the margin of shortfall widened from 12% to 14% with all indications that it will continue to widen. Obamacare cannot survive without that target group participating at the 40% level projected. Insurers are hemorrhaging cash and will continue to withdraw without financial input from that group.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women