Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160838
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40404
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35580
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2018, 05:20 PM   #1
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Default Masturbating with a 9V battery. WTH

Remember when U were a kid and some older kid dared U to put 9V battery to Ur tongue.

Maybe U can get that same tingly feeling at Ur genitals with the help of a metal spoon, Silver would work better and the Gold spoon would work the best.

Hook one end of the 9V battery to a wet spot of Ur body and the other to the spoon touching Ur genitals.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comment...battery_and_a/

"I recently heard something about a girl masturbating by holding a metal spoon against her genitals, and then tapping the connections of a 9-volt battery against the spoon. No idea if it was a true story or not.
  • Is this safe?
  • Even if it is safe, it would probably hurt a little, right? How bad?
  • I've never heard of this until now -- Is this a common way that people masturbate?
Sorry for asking such a weird question."
Edit: "I really wasn't expecting this to blow up the way it did, but it's kind of cool. Hi Mom!
I actually heard this because I was poking around on WarpMyMind.com (NSFW) and found a file with a description that said "bring a 9V battery and a spoon." I was intrigued so I listened to it and skipped ahead to the instructions of what to do with those things, and here we are. I'll add a link to the file if I can find it again."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

best comment
"It wouldn't feel like licking the contacts on a battery. Most of the shock would travel through the dead short between the contacts, and since it's a spoon with a flat surface, the body isn't completing the circuit anywhere, so I doubt it's dangerous. A 9V battery wouldn't be able to deliver much current for very long by shorting it like that. Maybe certain older lithium ones could give a real jolt.
What's missing for this to feel good is a frequency. That's what the violet wand, and the newer more accessible neon wand toys do. They use a transformer to generate high frequency, high voltage, and low current static. The high voltage allows it to arc through the air up to about a couple millimeters, and the current is so low that it doesn't cause any tissue damage. The high frequency means that you feel a tiny shock on every oscillation instead of a single shock on contact."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:09 PM   #2
Permission Granted
Supporting Single Moms

Encounters: 6

probably less shocking than a neon wand...
Permission Granted is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 09:50 AM   #3
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Love the violet wand! Going to play with one today. The cool thing is that it's adjustable and the battery that way isn't.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #4
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

9 volt batteries are how the expression JERKING OFF" got started. DUH
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #5
Samhyde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Uh... No thanks.