Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Embarring Wood

Guys have you ever gotten a woody when you didn't want or expect it? Ladies have you ever intentionally tried to give a guy a woody in a potentially embarassing situation?

I remember once at a lake at a public swim area a group of us were hanging out swimming and relaxing in the sun. One of the girls had tried to dunk me but ended up with me dunking her. She begged me for mercy and under the water had wrapped her legs around my waiste and proceeded to rub against me until she felt I was very aroused at which point she splashed me and ran to very shallow water where I couldn't follow until things subsided and I wouldn't embarass myself. She had a good time taunting me from the shallow LOL
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Get it all the time--even when I'm not sexually aroused. Guys can get an erection at any time. I have two really embarrassing times. I knew nothing about sex and "female parts" at the time of my embarrassment. First time, I was 9 or 10 and out shopping with my mother. I was wearing sweat pants and got an erection while my mother was shopping in the "ladies" section of the department store. The second time was again around age 9 or 10 (maybe even younger). I was at the doctor's office for a routine school physical. I had to strip down for the examination and got a woody with the nurse right there. If I only knew then what I know now, I would have propositioned the nurse I still get non-sexual related hard ons all the time. Usually when I'm tired or bored. According to some research, when guys are relaxed, it opens up the blood vessels through out the body. Of course, when this happens, the blood vessels in the penis swell and give the hard-on.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
Tracey P
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4450
My ECCIE Reviews

I was suprised to learn that older men still get erections at inopportune times. I thought it was just an adolescent problem. One of my favorite guys has told me several times that while we were having a (totally non sexual) phone conversation, he gets hard and cant leave his car, go in the store, etc for a while. I think its kinda funny and sweet...

Or is it creepy? Why get a raging hardon when we're talking about the weather or stock market?
Tracey P is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:59 PM   #4
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Something came up a work and I had to pretend to finish writing an e-mail for one to subside. I was thinking about an upcoming date and the special trip were taking.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey P View Post
I was suprised to learn that older men still get erections at inopportune times. I thought it was just an adolescent problem. One of my favorite guys has told me several times that while we were having a (totally non sexual) phone conversation, he gets hard and cant leave his car, go in the store, etc for a while. I think its kinda funny and sweet... Or is it creepy? Why get a raging hardon when we're talking about the weather or stock market?
It can happen. I don't think it happens as often as when we were in our teens but a hard on can happen at the weirdest times. I remember going thru the grocery store and had to adjust myself or I would have been a dead give away.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #6
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I've certainly tried to give a guy wood on purpose before...many times ....One of the first hair salons I ever worked at was mostly male clients..I used to have so much fun with them, until one day I caught a bloke wanking under my cape ....

I definitely try and tease guys quite a bit, especially when they're with their wives
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #7
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Your a naughty girl Val
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:11 PM   #8
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Your a naughty girl Val
I know...I just can't help myself
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:09 PM   #9
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I've certainly tried to give a guy wood on purpose before...many times ....One of the first hair salons I ever worked at was mostly male clients..I used to have so much fun with them, until one day I caught a bloke wanking under my cape ....

I definitely try and tease guys quite a bit, especially when they're with their wives
Valerie that is so so naughty of you....I like it LOL
Old 03-20-2011, 11:12 PM   #10
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey P View Post
I was suprised to learn that older men still get erections at inopportune times. I thought it was just an adolescent problem. One of my favorite guys has told me several times that while we were having a (totally non sexual) phone conversation, he gets hard and cant leave his car, go in the store, etc for a while. I think its kinda funny and sweet...

Or is it creepy? Why get a raging hardon when we're talking about the weather or stock market?
Tracey, I checked out your showcase and I can totally understand why he gets a hard on while talking to you
Old 03-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #11
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Hell I don't even get embarrassed anymore. It happens all the damn time lol. If it happens and I'm concerned about it then I'll just untuck my shirt and go about my business....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:20 AM   #12
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my fav times was when I was on an overnight date and we went to a store to pick up a few things. I was wearing a fairly short skirt and heels. I kept walking in front of him and would bend over enough for him to see up my skirt. He had an upskirt/panty fetish and I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist when there are no kids around, so it drove him nuts! LOL He didn't ask me to, nor do I think was he expecting me to, but I knew what his weakness was. He was rather pleased and I was well rewarded later....LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:23 AM   #13
tennisbum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
My ECCIE Reviews

Every time my UTR GF emails me, telling me what she wants me to do to her at our next encounter, I get a stiffy. I was sitting behind my desk and she had just finished communicating her desires when a client walked into my office. I had to lie about having a hurt leg so I wouldn't have to stand up to shake her hand.
tennisbum is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #14
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Studies have shown that men think about sex on the average of once every 50 seconds. This does not change much with age. The ability to attain an erection may lesson with age, however. Men think about sex even when they are talking about other things, hence the apparently random erection.

If I remember correctly women only think about sex once every 12 minutes on the average.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
Studies have shown that men think about sex on the average of once every 50 seconds. This does not change much with age. The ability to attain an erection may lesson with age, however. Men think about sex even when they are talking about other things, hence the apparently random erection.

If I remember correctly women only think about sex once every 12 minutes on the average.
I think it's more like every 15 seconds for the gents....LOL I don't know how you guys ever get anything done....'-)
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women