Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2020, 08:23 AM   #1
HoeHummer
BANNED

Default Florida declares WWE an essential service!!!!!!

they already wear masks, eh?

WWE deemed an essential service, returns to live televised shows https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/13/us/wwe-essential-business-trnd/index.html

What’s next, AMPs?

At least now yous will have something more high brow to watch than Fox News.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:31 AM   #2
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

How can you make such derogatory remarks about the great leader. It is known in every corner of the Earth that the chosen one defeated the evil Jim McMahon in the ring of honor. All hail the WWE!
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:48 AM   #3
oeb11
Valued Poster

"Wrassling" - Really j66.

"Wrasslinig" has the same reality/validity as the LSM and DPST party.

A "Match" made in H...!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:48 AM   #4
HoeHummer
BANNED

Old 04-14-2020, 08:49 AM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

"Stalking" YR?????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 09:30 AM   #6
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
they already wear masks, eh?

WWE deemed an essential service, returns to live televised shows https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/13/us/wwe-essential-business-trnd/index.html

What’s next, AMPs?

At least now yous will have something more high brow to watch than Fox News.
So the problem with this is what?

No live audience and performers safety being taken into account.

Quote:
The order that was signed on Thursday states that employees at professional sports and media production with a national audience can continue only if the location is closed to the general public. This essential service was added because it is critical to Florida's economy, officials told CNN.
World Wrestling Entertainment resumed live televised shows on Monday after weeks of taped matches, including their biggest event of the year, WrestleMania. The organization is producing new content for fans with the use of their training facility in Orlando.

"We believe it is now more important than ever to provide people with a diversion from these hard times," WWE said in a statement to CNN. "We are producing content on a closed set with only essential personnel in attendance following appropriate guidelines while taking additional precautions to ensure the health and wellness of our performers and staff."
And Jax, how Trump plays into this just shows your need for help. TDS can be at least moderated with proper treatment.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 11:16 AM   #7
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
"Stalking" YR?????
My thread oebsy. Figure it out.

I’m on your ignore list, right? Why do yous give a care?

My suggestion is that you quit looking.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:17 AM   #8
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
So the problem with this is what?

No live audience and performers safety being taken into account.

And Jax, how Trump plays into this just shows your need for help. TDS can be at least moderated with proper treatment.
No problem at all.

Maybe WWE hall of famer DJ Trump will make another appearance insides the squared circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 01:21 PM   #9
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

"Here comes the money! Here comes the money."
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 01:29 PM   #10
HoeHummer
BANNED

Linda McMahon is the only member of any US cabinet who has been on the receivings end of a Tombstone piledriver.

From a person who was actually elected to office.

Melania Trump, on the other hand ...
Old 04-15-2020, 01:12 AM   #11
bb1961
Valued Poster

I see you are a WWE groupie..I use to love wrestling...when I was in grammar school
I hate to burst your bubble...IT'S FAKE!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 02:24 AM   #12
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-...ything/9010474

WWE... its not quite fake, its more like fiction. it is scripted storylines involving drama etc...
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 03:19 AM   #13
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I don't even know how people watch that stupid shit.

I will say that I respect the training and the brutality those guys put themselves through to perform as much as they do. It may be ridiculous to me, but that shit has to take a toll on your body and brain with everything they go through to put on a show so many days a year in so many different cities on a constant basis... of course it is fictional, but that shit has to damage you as much as they work nonstop.

Hell, I consider myself to be athletic and even if I was all alone, I would probably break my fucking back and neck doing what they do... I'm sure it is no fun being full of painkillers and steroids for them all of the time... I take that back. It probably feels awesome
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 04:14 AM   #14
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
No problem at all.
Good to hear. Not sure of the point of the post then except to somehow tie Trump to it all.

Lot's of inane televised stuff still in production and continuing in various parts of the country.

Why no mention of the next "Bachelor" or other bullshit shows currently still being produced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

I will say that I respect the training and the brutality those guys put themselves through to perform as much as they do. It may be ridiculous to me, but that shit has to take a toll on your body and brain with everything they go through to put on a show so many days a year in so many different cities on a constant basis... of course it is fictional, but that shit has to damage you as much as they work nonstop.

Hell, I consider myself to be athletic and even if I was all alone, I would probably break my fucking back and neck doing what they do... I'm sure it is no fun being full of painkillers and steroids for them all of the time... I take that back. It probably feels awesome
From an entertainment standpoint, to each his own. I don't watch WWE, but I also would choose it over nearly any one of the reality based or audition style bullshit shows out there. As I think many others would too.

And yeah, there have been lots of reports and specials on the effort they have to take to maintain their scripts and the toll it does take on them to remain physically able to do it.

And sadly self destructive behavior with self medication and other substances does play a role in that downfall. But that is pervasive in many sports as well.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 05:30 AM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

^^^^^this

Through the days of Gorgeous George, Danny MCShane, Pepper Gomez, Wahoo McDaniel, the Steroid Freaks of the 1980’s until now, “Wrassling” has always been a scripted show.

It’s entertainment. Millions of people enjoy it.

They vote. Think about that.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women