Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40329
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default What's Your Success Rate?

I recently saw my 50th provider so I did a sort of retrospective analysis to see how I felt about my hobbying career. I assigned letter grades, with pluses and minuses, to all of the ladies and then tabulated the result, I found that I gave 39 of the 50 grades of B (good) to A (ecstatic) or expressed in percentages, 78% of the woman I saw gave me experiences that were good, very good, really, really good or ecstatic.

I am pretty satisfied with that number, and as I gained experience and perspective, I have avoided the mistakes in the selection process and in judgment that resulted in the clinkers who I saw. At 100 providers, I would hope to have a success ratio approaching 90%.

I now wonder how my experience compares with other mongers, and what factors or approaches seem to work in increasing satisfaction from the hobby.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I'd be interested in the ratio of your A to B sessions. I'm very careful and do a lot of research, so all my sessions have been good or great. But I'm always interested in increasing the likelihood of a great encounter.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #3
shooter1a
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Fratelli, me and you have it made. We are in the heart of sex land. Austin has as a group the greatest of the great and San Antonio has a good group also, they are just a little more "lay back." But Austin is only 70 miles away.
By reading the board and attending the socials my hit ratio is approaching 100%.
shooter1a is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I do ok....
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

I can't say exactly, but looking at the number of ladies I would guess 35% A's, 50% B's (nice, enjoyable, very glad I saw them). Most the rest were C's, with very, very few Ds/Fs and all of those before I really knew how to do my research.

If I went by the number of dates the A's would be much higher because I tend to see them for lots of repeats.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #6
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I base success on if I would see the lady again and if I did. For the most part I have good sessions, very few I repeated with. But I'm not a serial hobbyist and would prefer to see one or two ladys who offer A level service.

Sometimes new pussy is more tempting than highly reviewed pussy. Yes the later option will yield more success.......but where is the excitement in that. She's your ace in the hole. Toftt will definitely mess up your success, but its worth the risk.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #7
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Don't get me wrong here and I'm not bashing the OP or anyone else, but there are a few members that like to keep spread sheets on providers they've seen. Do you guys not have a life, with friends, family, pets, other hobbies, that this hobbying ever consumes your waking moments?

I very seldom see a provider more than once, and those I do are exceptional, they've pulled the right strings on me, so I see them again, always do a review, (to add to my PA) and move on.

I have a co-worker that can spew stats from college football teams, major league baseball and major league football, unless he gets on a sport quiz show, not likely, it's all usless information, but we still have to listen to all his ramblings on player stats and the games from the weekend.

Again, your choice but it makes me laugh that this may fit in the useless information catagory. I go back to look at reviews when deciding if I want to see someone. Keeping a stat sheet would waste my time.

but, whatever floats your boat, carry on and have fun.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #8
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratelli View Post
I'd be interested in the ratio of your A to B sessions. I'm very careful and do a lot of research, so all my sessions have been good or great. But I'm always interested in increasing the likelihood of a great encounter.
There were 5 A's, 6 A-'s, 14 B+'s and 14 B's. So more than 20% were excellent or near excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
Don't get me wrong here and I'm not bashing the OP or anyone else, but there are a few members that like to keep spread sheets on providers they've seen. Do you guys not have a life, with friends, family, pets, other hobbies, that this hobbying ever consumes your waking moments?

Again, your choice but it makes me laugh that this may fit in the useless information catagory. I go back to look at reviews when deciding if I want to see someone. Keeping a stat sheet would waste my time.

but, whatever floats your boat, carry on and have fun.
Hd, how could i get you wrong? You project things to fit your sense of superiority and are acutely judgmental to boot. My "spreadsheet" consists of three columns. The one to the left has the number for the provider. It currently is at 50. The middle column has the name of the provider. The column to the right is for the number of sessions. The last row in this column also has my cumalative total, currently 99.

I did this to have a sense of how often and how I was indulging in order avoid ex excess. I also write reviews about almost everyone i have seen, save two, and those are a better record of my experiences.

But leaving the silly numbers aside, I see amazing women at affordable prices and thought it would be interesting to see how other guys fare. It's not a competition because personal finances, local talent, personal tastes and mongering styles all come into play.

But let's get back on topic: what's your percentage of satisfaction?
Old 09-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #9
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

When I first started hobbying, my success rate was pretty much a zero. I'd always end up shooting my load before getting into it and she would leave. I then found massage parlors and my results went up. Biggest problem was the mechanical nature and sometimes lack of good looking girls or desired services. Ever since getting on here and other sites like this one, my success rate is almost 100%. I attribute this to good screening and knowing what to expect when going in. The only few "bad" sessions were those where research was sketchy or I knew the situation was going to be YMMV but I went ahead anyway.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #10
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

My 'spreadsheet' is in my head - no paper trail for me! - and I have a fairly small database on which to draw, but my my experience has been about 50% good and 50% great. There was really only one experience that was mediocre, and that was my first time when I didn't know enough to know better - and even that one wasn't bad! As has already been stated here, research is key, and shooter1a is also correct that we have some very good options in this area.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #11
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Jeeezz! A spread-sheet on every provider you have ever seen with ranking and letter grades—and no-one has used the term, "OCD" yet.

Ok, so anyway . . .I have had a pretty good time with about every provider I have seen, but not all the time.

My worst session was with my then ATF ( no longer residing in my state) who was a well reviewed provder with a strong local following at the time (mid-2ks).

We had seen each other a couple times already and each time was memorable. This time we played some voice-mail tag but did get a two hour session booked. Met at one of the nicer chain No-Tels. I put the donation envelope by the TV and we proceeded.

During the session she was distracted and not herself. Her phone buzzed every ten minutes or so, sometimes she answered curtly. She wrapped up the session early and started to get dressed . . .so I did too (W-T-F?). While walking down the hall she stopped and ran back to the room, coming back with the forgotten donation envelope! We parted.

I could tell she had something going on, never have found out what it was (doesn’t matter now). Didn’t give her any crap about it. I ifgured to take it up later. Twenty minutes later she called me from the drive-through at her bank . . .haden’t realized the donation was for TWO hours (lotta money in the envelope), she apologized with some story of family drama involving a teacher conference, and offered to make it good later . . .and she did.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #12
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Jeeezz! A spread-sheet on every provider you have ever seen with ranking and letter grades—and no-one has used the term, "OCD" yet.
NO, It's not a f@@king spread-sheet!! It's just a list. After I hit 50 providers I went back and assigned grades to see how I fared in the 7+ years I've been doing this. It took all of 15 -20 minutes, I swear.

I do know one guy who keeps very detailed records including date(s) and $$$$ spent. He can tell you immediately how much he spent for any given period of time or on any given provider. And he's seen one gal way over 100 times. He admits he is "metrics" guy. I am not a metrics guy.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
NO, It's not a f@@king spread-sheet!! It's just a list. After I hit 50 providers I went back and assigned grades to see how I fared in the 7+ years I've been doing this. It took all of 15 -20 minutes, I swear.

I do know one guy who keeps very detailed records including date(s) and $$$$ spent. He can tell you immediately how much he spent for any given period of time or on any given provider. And he's seen one gal way over 100 times. He admits he is "metrics" guy. I am not a metrics guy.
SPREAD sheet lol I get it!😊
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #14
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I wanted to come back with a "but what if there's a tie? What now? Do we have a fuck off?" but I won't.

awl4knot, don't get your panties in a wad, we're just jerkin' you around having a little fun with you.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #15
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

My success rate is pretty high. There are only 4 girls I have no desire to see again, and one of those was a rip off. I don't keep a database of girls.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women