Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2015, 11:32 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default "Affluenza" teen arrested in Mexico with his Mother.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...mexico-n487136

We all remember this case, where this sorry little piece of shit, then 16, got drunk, and crashed his SUV into another car, and killed four people.

He got off with 10 years probation because his lawyers presented the so called "affluenza" defense, where it was said he didn't know right from wrong because of his affluent upbringing.

After being caught on video having a drunken time at a party, ( probation violation), he, with the aid of his parents, fled to Mexico.

By all accounts, the only jail time he can get is 120 days for probation violation. But, his Mom can be charged with Hindering Apprehension, a felony, and punishable by up to 10 years.

Wouldn't you love to be on that jury, and put this sorry bitch away for that long.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 11:53 AM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Sounds like his mother has been his life long enabler. What 16 yo can stand up with .24% BAC who hasn't done it many times before? I'll bet his mother is a drunk also.

Throw the book at both of them. Hopefully the father got tired of paying and realized jail was their best option.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:51 PM   #3
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Is this another Johnny Manziel ThreAD.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 02:42 PM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Leave them in Mexico.... in jail.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 03:50 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Is this another Johnny Manziel ThreAD.
Naw the kid can't play football.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 03:57 PM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Leave them in Mexico.... in jail.
Now that's a damn good idea.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 04:01 PM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yep neither can the kid in Mexico.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:13 PM   #8
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Naw the kid can't play football.
how would you know? you do not know how to elect a president
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:40 PM   #9
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...mexico-n487136

We all remember this case, where this sorry little piece of shit, then 16, got drunk, and crashed his SUV into another car, and killed four people.

He got off with 10 years probation because his lawyers presented the so called "affluenza" defense, where it was said he didn't know right from wrong because of his affluent upbringing.

After being caught on video having a drunken time at a party, ( probation violation), he, with the aid of his parents, fled to Mexico.

By all accounts, the only jail time he can get is 120 days for probation violation. But, his Mom can be charged with Hindering Apprehension, a felony, and punishable by up to 10 years.

Wouldn't you love to be on that jury, and put this sorry bitch away for that long.
Mebbe if the umbilical cord if FINALLY cut, then his " Slick Wily-in-training, ' I did not... ' " MIGHT figure out that society doesn't give a fugg about his " Parents " wealth. But it's all ok with the lying libs that he got a walk, right Lil Cotex, assup and EKIM ! " Cain't " punish them kiddo with a paddlin like yew used to ! Lying Liberal response : Let's jist let them go to tha jail and cry about how the " Great Society " done them wrong an make everyone else pay for it ! The " Doctor " that was a paid mouth piece for his initial defense, coming up with the " affluenza " defense should have his " license pulled by the state. Then he should have to join the lying liberals here in there reach around crew for 2 weeks before he is castrated IN PUBLIC !!! Of course, throwing salt on the " wound " after it's done for " sanitary " reasons ! ( Any conservative volunteers to offer said "salt " via urine, please make your selves known ! ) Fuggin Lyin Liberals.....
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:40 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
how would you know? you do not know how to elect a president
You don;t have a fucking clue who I voted for you retarded hillbilly. Did your choice Obama work out for you?
Old 12-29-2015, 10:43 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Mebbe if the umbilical cord if FINALLY cut, then his " Slick Wily-in-training, ' I did not... ' " MIGHT figure out that society doesn't give a fugg about his " Parents " wealth. But it's all ok with the lying libs that he got a walk, right Lil Cotex, assup and EKIM ! " Cain't " punish them kiddo with a paddlin like yew used to ! Lying Liberal response : Let's jist let them go to tha jail and cry about how the " Great Society " done them wrong an make everyone else pay for it ! The " Doctor " that was a paid mouth piece for his initial defense, coming up with the " affluenza " defense should have his " license pulled by the state. Then he should have to join the lying liberals here in there reach around crew for 2 weeks before he is castrated IN PUBLIC !!! Of course, throwing salt on the " wound " after it's done for " sanitary " reasons ! ( Any conservative volunteers to offer said "salt " via urine, please make your selves known ! ) Fuggin Lyin Liberals.....
Those rich Texans were liberals?
Old 12-29-2015, 11:33 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Are you ignorant fucking crackers really making this about "liberals?"

The kid should be certified as an adult and horsewhipped. His piece of shit mother should be made to occupy the stall on the opposite side of Whiny's place of business in Salina and listen to the sound of gagging.

And, btw, Manziel can't play football either! HA
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 03:26 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Those rich Texans were liberals?
From the posting on here one would think so! Or does the self-sufficiency have to do with entitlements?
Old 12-30-2015, 03:43 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Now that's a damn good idea.
It's noteworthy that this Administration would leave a Marine in jail across the border for months, but will snatch this little turd and his enabling lunatic mother out of the interior almost overnight!
Old 12-30-2015, 07:22 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
From the posting on here one would think so! Or does the self-sufficiency have to do with entitlements?
They were the ones with this stunning defense for murder, and the rest of the sheep bought it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women