Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
reece.mcneal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default provider combinations

Ok, after reading livn2do's review on Gail and Rene, anyone else fantasize on getting two..or more of your favorite providers together? Mine would be Gabrielle (Omaha) and Naughty Natalie (Dallas). Love the way Gabby squirts and would definitely finish off Cim with Natalie. Goal for 2013 is to make that happen.
reece.mcneal is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I read a review, I believe on the Nebraska page, about Giabella doing a double with someone and the guy said it was awesome. I've seen Gia myself and another entertainer would be great. I've done doubles with Michko and friends and that is great too. The Dallas Rain double with Renee, or Sweetblonde sounds wonderful too. Everyone should have goals.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
reddecember
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I have done two doubles. One with Alex Allure and a friend. I would like to see her again, but she doesn't seem to travel any more. But my all time best was Michko with Leah, and I still have to do a review for that one. I would take Michko and just about anyone else. She is awesome at "game management" and a pure delight on her own. Gia and Bree Love have done doubles in DSM before. That one might be worth a try as well.
reddecember is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #4
reece.mcneal
Valued Poster

One thing I've always been curious with doubles, do you have to change covers between girls? I'm assuming thats ladies choice. Did you have to do that with Gia and Bree?
Old 12-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #5
sweetblonde2
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece.mcneal View Post
One thing I've always been curious with doubles, do you have to change covers between girls? I'm assuming thats ladies choice. Did you have to do that with Gia and Bree?
Yes you would need to change covers between the two girls...otherwise there would be fluid sharing between the two women....this would be my preference anyhow.
sweetblonde2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #6
reddecember
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default Keeping it Safe - Doubles

Quote:
I did not actually see Gia/Bree. I was just commenting that they work together. As far as covers, I agree with Sweetblonde, and changing would be recommended, In both my cases, once it got to that point, I stayed with one girl and switched for round two. I imagine some girls don't mind sharing if they work a lot (or exclusively) together. But mixing a couple that haven't, I am sure that everyone involved would want to take appropriate precautions.
reddecember is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #7
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddecember View Post
I have done two doubles. One with Alex Allure and a friend.
Oh, that would be great. Alex was an ATF of mine. A few years ago she was making monthly trips down here and I saw her every time. She is one of the few providers that could get me off in a condom every time. She's just that exciting.
Would also agree on Michko and anyone. She was considering doing doubles with Gia at one time but it never worked out. Michko likes spinners, which Gia is not, so I think that was partly the problem. I was hoping for a Michko and Gail hook up. I could die happy after that one and have no regrets that I missed out on anything in this life.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #8
reece.mcneal
Valued Poster

Yes, would definitely switch covers, safer for all really. Sweetblonde, when are you back in Des Moines? Been wanting to schedule something with you. . Especially after reading your reviews!
Old 12-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a blast with renee...and can't wait to try sweetBlonde!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #10
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Yeah, we changed covers, more then once. Renee & Gail round 2 is right around the corner.
I thought a Dallas & Jewels was in the works at one time?
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
Yeah, we changed covers, more then once. Renee & Gail round 2 is right around the corner.
I thought a Dallas & Jewels was in the works at one time?
it was but I guess the guys were just to "skeert"! lol

BUT....I will be back in spring,and ya never know................
Old 12-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #12
sweetblonde2
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes, would definitely switch covers, safer for all really. Sweetblonde, when are you back in Des Moines? Been wanting to schedule something with you. . Especially after reading your reviews!
I am moving January 31st...but plan to try to make one last trip to Des Moines next month prior to my move....I've made quite a few friends in Des Moines...and definately want to be able to see you all prior to my move.
sweetblonde2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetblonde2 View Post
I am moving January 31st...but plan to try to make one last trip to Des Moines next month prior to my move....I've made quite a few friends in Des Moines...and definately want to be able to see you all prior to my move.
NO NO NO!! I have not met you yet sugar!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women