Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160596
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2019, 11:01 AM   #1
juggernaut6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default Dom / Sub Tips

Since I've been seeing 18-22 year old girls on Seeking.com almost 100% tell me they are submissive and want to be dominated during our sex play. So I've been trying to learn to be a better dom.

Subs: What really turns you on?

Doms: Tips on thing you do that your partner really enjoys?

One of the thing I started doing is beginning our play the right way, and setting the tone. I tell her that she only refers to me as "Mr. [first name]" and a proper reply to my command is "Yes, Mr. [first name]." I start by having her get on her knees in front of me, and to look up at me. That's when we begin.

Sometimes when I give her a command like "tell me how much you love my cock" and she tells me, I will say "tell me again" in a more forceful way to get a better response. Usually it's said with a smile, because the subs just love it.

Tell me your best tips!
juggernaut6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:00 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

try posting this in Another ealm

communication and trust are key!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:17 PM   #3
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SAADE is a Dom training group you can find on fetlife.

SAADE
School for Austin Advanced D/s Education

SAADE welcomes all members of any identity or dynamic who are interested in BDSM education to enhance their knowledge and proficiency of our lifestyle. Membership in SAADE is considered participatory and members are expected to demonstrate volunteerism and community service.

Our mission is twofold:
1. To actively promote safe play through continuing educational workshops and discussion groups.
2. To create programs and activities that will enhance community unity through shared experiences.
To achieve this mission, SAADE presents a yearly schedule of both discussions and workshops, hosts special interest groups and cooperates with other BDSM groups in co-sponsored events.
Since the beginning, there have been requests for different types of education: New Dominants coming into the community asking where to go for instruction tools; DM’s asking for better training; a library for members to advance their knowledge of different types of activities relating to BDSM; submissives asking for equal opportunities for educational resources; and members asking for help in times of conflict.

As we have evolved, we found ourselves adapting a university or “institute of higher learning” model. This model does not exact pressure on others to join “the club” but rather to be an ongoing support system; an environment for those seeking personal growth and friendships within the community. Like a university, SAADE offers a wide range of educational opportunities. These opportunities are varied and thus appeal to a diverse group of learners.

You can visit our group page HERE and see what we've got coming up.

We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age above majority (18), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or physical ability.

Educational Meetings
The SAADE Fundamental Friday Meetings are held the second (2nd) Friday of each month from 6pm -9pm at a specified location. Doors typically open at 6:00PM, Orientation begins at 6:30PM, and the actual meeting and demonstration/class starts at 7:00PM. The focus of the Educational Meetings is typically introductory or basic topics and demonstrations (101-201 level). There is a $5 entry fee to help with facility rental and expenses. And as with most community activities, bring your favorite snack or dish to share! SAADE provides drinks, ice, plates, and utensils.

The SAADE Social
The SAADE Social is held the first (1st) Saturday of each month from 5-7PM for new members or others who wish to meet other SAADE members. Waivers and New Member Orientation are not required to attend a SAADE Social.
SAADE members meet at various local restaurants for casual conversation and dinner before heading out to other community group events and parties. The Chief Counsel often makes announcements and discusses community activities at the monthly Social. See the sticky on FetLife or announcements on our Facebook page for where the current Socials are being held.

SAADE Intensive Workshops
Before each Party on the 5th Saturday, SAADE presents “A Day with SAADE”. This is an intensive learning opportunity designed to present more and varied topics to more experienced players (301-401 level). People of all experience levels are welcome to attend but be aware that these are not beginners’ level classes. Doors open at 11 am and classes typically begin at 12 Noon. Wristbands may be purchased in advance or are available at the Door. There is a $20 entry fee to help with facility rental and expenses, and SAADE provides snacks for all attendees as well as drinks, ice, plates, and utensils.

SAADE Parties
BDSM Parties are hosted by SAADE on 5th Saturdays throughout the year at a specified location. Watch for announcements on FetLife and our Facebook page for when and where our current Parties are being held. Doors open at 8 PM.
SAADE Parties, much like our name implies, are for advanced players. The parties can be described as “Dark” or “Edge” and allow experienced Members to have scenes which are not normally seen at most local events. These parties are sex-positive, so tickets must be purchased in advance of each event. To attend a party, a waiver for that year must be on file for each person or completed at the door. If a waiver is needed, IDs must be shown, and waivers must be signed with real identity. Attendees must be over eighteen in age.

Party Rules
To further clarify SAADE’s expectations, the Dark Parties have additional and specific ground-rules:
● Anyone attending a SAADE party must be responsible for their own actions. All play must be consensual.

● Please bring your own toys and CLEAN UP after your scene. Leave all equipment free of sweat, blood, other body fluids, wax, toys, etc.

● Do not monopolize the equipment. 75 minutes is the absolute time limit.

● Never handle other people’s toys or toy bag without permission

● DO NOT touch other people’s person or property without first asking permission.

● Never assume a sub is “fair game”. No one is fair game here. ALWAYS ask first!
● DO NOT put your naked genitals “directly” on any furniture or flooring in the social areas.

● Fire, Wax and Body Fluid Scenes need to be brought to the attention of DMs prior to play. Areas have been set aside especially for these purposes, ask the DM’s where they are. When playing with fire, put the fire extinguisher nearby, a wet towel next to you & a bowl of water. Have a 2nd!

● NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, of any kind, are allowed at SAADE events.

● Firearms and firearm replicas may not be brought into any SAADE event.

● Safe sex is recommended unless you are fluid bonded with your partner.

● Smoke in designated areas only. Please use ashtrays provided and NEVER throw your butts into the yard (DMs can direct you to the smoking area).

● Photography – Never assume that photography is permitted. The Dungeon Monitor (DM) Team and the Head of Security may permit photography on a limited basis, but it must be arranged prior to the scene starting. A DM must be present during the picture taking to ensure there is no one in the picture that does not want to be. The Chief DM has the right to disallow all photography if they do not have the time to supervise the scene.

● All SAADE events are potluck so don’t forget to bring a dish or snacks to share. Drinks, ice, etc. will be provided.

Websites
http://fetlife.com/groups/2485
http://houseofsaade.org
http://www.facebook.com/houseofsaade/
http://www.meetup.com/members/258452424/
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 12:47 PM   #4
juggernaut6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The discussion in Another Realm is getting lively!
juggernaut6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women