Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2014, 01:45 AM   #1
Viola
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 207278
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is an hour an hour, with specialty services?

I am a niche provider (bbw) of some specialty services, and I am considering how best to promote those, while not getting myself ripped off.

For the Ladies: If you provide kink related services, are those your usual donation amount or some other amount?

For the Gents: If you prefer less vanilla services, are you willing to spend more for them, or are there certain things you expect to be part of standard service?

Are there any kinks/fetishes for which these items are especially true that cost should change, or what can be considered "standard?"

Thanks,
Viola
Viola is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:02 AM   #2
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola View Post

For the Gents: If you prefer less vanilla services, are you willing to spend more for them, or are there certain things you expect to be part of standard service?

Thanks,
Viola
I like to think an "hour is an hour" unless she promotes her time differently. If the menu she chooses to promote does list out different upgrade options, then it is good for the client to know that before making his decision.
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:56 AM   #3
Amelia Sterling
Account Disabled

User ID: 214580
My ECCIE Reviews

That depends - what's your kink? More importantly, how comfortable are you with providing that kink? How much risk does it open you to, vs "normal" sessions?
Foot fetish is low risk; piercing, CBT, edge, or scat play are fairly high risk. An argument could be made for pregnancy or lactation play being risky; they are certainly rare. Look at what others have on their menu, and what others definitely DO NOT, and price accordingly. Money can be made, depending on how small the niche your kink is in, no matter what your size might be.
Amelia Sterling is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:28 AM   #4
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

People.... actually.... pay.... for.... you....???

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:55 AM   #5
Viola
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The concept of 'different strokes for different folks' must be lost on you :-)

At any rate-I agree with this level being a factor. Also, prep time, whether mental or physical.

Viola
Viola is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:45 AM   #6
Glynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148632
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't advertise any services that involve kink, however if a request is made and I agree to oblige, I don't look for anything additional because I can always say no.
Things that require minimum training on my part such as dirty talking, foot and shoe fetish sessions, pegging, feminisation and cross dressing, don't make me nearly as nervous as getting involved in a dom/sub, bondage, or a excrement situation where someone could potentially get hurt or sick. That requires training and a strong knowledge base. None of it should be taken lightly or performed by someone who doesn't have an extensive background in it.
Glynette is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:49 AM   #7
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

What I'm hearing is "if the customer's into weird stuff, can I get away with ripping him off... just a bit?"

The answer is no.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

BBCR is not a kincky thing.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:49 PM   #9
Viola
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
What I'm hearing is "if the customer's into weird stuff, can I get away with ripping him off... just a bit?"

The answer is no.
Wow, I hadn't thought about it from that angle. But there are differences in specialties as well-for instance giving panties to a fetishist vs anal fisting.

Xo,
Viola
Viola is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #10
oktickler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I get that your time is yours, and you charge for that. Myself, I'm an avid footman, I never want anything other that female feet to play with and tickle, and finish with a fj. Is this as much "work" for the provider as a "normal" session? Curious what you ladies think.
oktickler is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #11
Glynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148632
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that's on the softer part of the scale.
Glynette is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:25 PM   #12
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola View Post
I am a niche provider (bbw) of some specialty services, and I am considering how best to promote those, while not getting myself ripped off.

For the Ladies: If you provide kink related services, are those your usual donation amount or some other amount?

Are there any kinks/fetishes for which these items are especially true that cost should change, or what can be considered "standard?"
The idea that any service you provide for $200/hr will result in YOU being "ripped off" is laughable

Could you charge more? Maybe, it depends how busy you want to stay.

Maybe you need a more open menu to stay busy, including kink. After all you're more of a niche within a niche don't you think? You're looking for a client who likes fairly big women and also has a "non-standard" fetish.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:03 PM   #13
Amelia Sterling
Account Disabled

User ID: 214580
My ECCIE Reviews

I think for the extreme fetishes, the purveyor (and their appearance) is less important than the act itself. ESPECIALLY if it's an under-represented fetish. I, like most women, have no problem with a little slap-and-tickle, but maybe Miss Viola here is using the whole chicken. There's no way to know, since she hasn't said WHAT her kink is.

I'll direct your attention to Rule 34 of the Internet.

Examples of out of the ordinary kinks:
Baby play, involving nursing and actual diaper changing
Extreme piercing, hook suspension, or zippering
Extreme anal stretching, a la goatse
Yiffing
Two girls, one cup
Donkey show
... And the list goes on.

If NO one is offering that ONE thing that trips your mental switch, and all of a sudden one person does, that may be worth more to the fetishist in question. Personally, I'm not comfortable putting anything on my "menu" that I'm not 100% able to offer 100% of people 100% of the time. My time is my time, no matter what, and I will spend it in the ways I enjoy the most; luckily enough, those ways are agreeable to my partners. I'm not a terribly kinky, chicken wielding person, so I'm not going to engage in chicken wielding acts. Therefore, my donation request stays the same with no additional expectations... And there's a void of service available out there for a particularly enterprising, niche provider to fill.
Amelia Sterling is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #14
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Some girls charge more for fetishes, on top of the services for their regular rate. Others have fetish only sessions that are slightly less than their rate as long as the fetish doesn't involve sex acts.

None of the people responding, including myself, are probably your target audience so the comments will be of limited value.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women