Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2022, 06:09 PM   #1
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Default The Real Truth

I only have a few minutes right now so I'll have to add links later.

On this anniversary of the sacrifices of the greatest generation, we have stolen glory by one of the most worthless people of the boomer generation.

People lie about themselves on this site all the time.
In a rare moment of truth, one person has shown most of what they say to be a lie.

Look at barley boy's picture. His red hash marks and red chevrons show he has committed a non-judicial infraction (also called an Article 15 of Captain's Mast in the Navy) during his career. That explains him being an E-5 over 12 years of service.
Once committed, it takes 12 years to get it removed and to wear the gold stripes of good conduct.

So we know why he was kicked out of the Navy and why he is a history teacher instead of making big bucks in the field of nuclear engineering.

Later we'll cover his possible infractions but it is safe to say he lost his security clearance when forced out of the reactor room (if he was ever even working in there).

His statements in general about democrats, coming from his foul, Trump's cock sucking mouth, have offended every non-Trumpy on this site.

So what do you have to say for yourself, barley boy?

Today is your D-Day.

PS What would your 17 year old self think of the future you decided to give to him?

https://www.stripes.com/news/gold-fo...ripes-1.574360
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 06:25 PM   #2
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Considering Biden has not made a right decision yet since his oath of office I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 06:44 PM   #3
VerySkeptical
BANNED

You're a funny guy.
Off topic and stupid, but funny.

You must be in charge of stump-breaking the animals on your farm.

This is going to be great.

You're just his first WK. I don't think barley is going to let you suck his dick and Trump has a much longer line waiting.

Unless you can come back on topic, STFU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Considering Biden has not made a right decision yet since his oath of office I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:08 PM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

LOL! The takeaway from this thread is that the handle VerySkeptical is a misnomer, and VeryStupid would be much more apropos.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 07:34 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
I only have a few minutes right now so I'll have to add links later.

On this anniversary of the sacrifices of the greatest generation, we have stolen glory by one of the most worthless people of the boomer generation.

People lie about themselves on this site all the time.
In a rare moment of truth, one person has shown most of what they say to be a lie.

Look at barley boy's picture. His red hash marks and red chevrons show he has committed a non-judicial infraction (also called an Article 15 of Captain's Mast in the Navy) during his career. That explains him being an E-5 over 12 years of service.
Once committed, it takes 12 years to get it removed and to wear the gold stripes of good conduct.

So we know why he was kicked out of the Navy and why he is a history teacher instead of making big bucks in the field of nuclear engineering.

Later we'll cover his possible infractions but it is safe to say he lost his security clearance when forced out of the reactor room (if he was ever even working in there).

His statements in general about democrats, coming from his foul, Trump's cock sucking mouth, have offended every non-Trumpy on this site.

So what do you have to say for yourself, barley boy?

Today is your D-Day.

PS What would your 17 year old self think of the future you decided to give to him?

https://www.stripes.com/news/gold-fo...ripes-1.574360

first isn't this against the rules to target another poster and second it's clear you never served in the military.

if you want to make Chief in 12 years flat be a Boatswain's mate. if you are in a technical rate which requires a high score on the ASVAB test just to get in you have to wait longer. because there are others with more time in grade above you. if they guy scores a 95 on the advancement test and so do you but he's got two more years at the same rate he gets advanced and you don't. there are only so many slots for advancement at any yearly test cycle. it's the way it is.

someone with 3 red service stripes does not always mean they went to Captain's Mast.

you know nothing about what you are talking about, as usual, munchy.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 07:52 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
there are only so many slots for advancement at any yearly test cycle. it's the way it is.

Exactly this. I can’t speak to the navy, but in the Army it’s all about mos and available slots.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:12 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Exactly this. I can’t speak to the navy, but in the Army it’s all about mos and available slots.

same thing. including the Air Force and Marines. and don't forget time in grade. unless you are meritoriously advanced which is rare in peacetime you have to wait out your next advancement due to time in grade.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:25 PM   #8
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Even in wartime, 80%+ of mos’s aren’t going to get meritorious service promotions.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:27 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Even in wartime, 80%+ of mos’s aren’t going to get meritorious service promotions.

exactly. it's rare in wartime. almost unheard of in peacetime.

meritorious advancement is reserved for acts of heroism in combat.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:47 PM   #10
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 08:58 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole

i proudly voted for this guy because the press told me he was better than Trump.

now i wonder if i was lied to????

now you begin to figure it out?

bahahahahahaaaaa
Old 06-07-2022, 04:52 AM   #12
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Did I Mention My Boy Hunter Was Kicked Out of the Navy?

Did any of the colossally ignorant, incompetent, history-challenged, gender-confused idiots in this jackass' orbit stop wiping the drool off his chin long enough yesterday to tell him that on June 6th he was expected to say a few words about the Greatest Generation who 78 years ago saved the world from the Nazi menace?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 06:08 AM   #13
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]His red hash marks and red chevrons show he has committed a non-judicial infraction (also called an Article 15 of Captain's Mast in the Navy) during his career. That explains him being an E-5 over 12 years of service.
From a 20 yearNavy veteran:

Everyone gets red stripes for their first 3 enlistments. (Each stripe shows 4 years of service). After that, you need to have 3 Good Conduct Medals (12 consecutive years of not just good conduct but high performance evaluation marks) in order to get the Gold Stripes.

Many perfectly adequate sailors spent 30 years in the Navy and never got the Gold stripes. Not because they had any “misconduct” but because they were “adequate” and not “superior” performers. A break in service from active to reserves would also explain the red stripes.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 10:04 AM   #14
VerySkeptical
BANNED

He is the one who posted a picture that makes claims of achievement. Are you saying I can't comment on claims he is making? He has also claimed he got certain test scores. Test scores in the top 1%.
Test scores that should have made it easy for any exams or proficiency requirements to gain promotion.

You go into the Navy as an E-3 when you go to Nuclear Power School .E-4 is also very close for a nuke guy.

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/na...-field-3345847

Red stripes after 12 years means you fucked up. The scores you need aren't that high. Should be easy for a top 1%.
You don't know what scores he got, dates of promotion, or anything else about his record. Stop making excuses for him.
Top 1% get promoted faster.
And if he ever made it to E-6, don't you think he would have posted a picture or said so?

BTW-I was in the Army. I still have my draft card. Last lottery, no draft. Moot point, I enlisted after I partied my way out of school. I learned one of life's most important lessons in the Army. How to get up every morning for work.

Conduct

1. Within the required period of active service, the individual must have a clear record (no convictions by courts-martial, no non-judicial punishments (NJP), no lost time by reason of sickness-misconduct, no civil convictions for offenses involving moral turpitude).

Prior to 31 August 1983.

a. E-4 and below. No mark below 3.0 in any trait.

b. E-5 and E-6. No Mark below EEL (Typically Effective-Lower) in Directing, Individual Productivity, Reliability or Conduct.

http://ussrich.org/medals/good_condu...al%20turpitude).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
first isn't this against the rules to target another poster and second it's clear you never served in the military."

if you want to make Chief in 12 years flat be a Boatswain's mate. if you are in a technical rate which requires a high score on the ASVAB test just to get in you have to wait longer. because there are others with more time in grade above you. if they guy scores a 95 on the advancement test and so do you but he's got two more years at the same rate he gets advanced and you don't. there are only so many slots for advancement at any yearly test cycle. it's the way it is.

someone with 3 red service stripes does not always mean they went to Captain's Mast.

Old 06-07-2022, 10:23 AM   #15
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]He is the one who posted a picture that makes claims of achievement. Are you saying I can't comment on claims he is making? He has also claimed he got certain test scores. Test scores in the top 1%.
LOL... he posted a pic, I don't know what claims are associated with it... it's just a pic. Comment away.

Frankly if you can't score a 99% on the ASVAB, you're either a moron or were drunk when you took it. It's trivially easy, and has zero impact on future promotion capability.
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women