Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
Holli
Account Disabled

User ID: 7187
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Holli's being Hurt......

Okay guys. My name is Holli. I am from the KC area and have been around for many years. I have a string of really nice reviews both older and newer and pride myself in the fact that I am a very personable female who likes to make friends. I have never had a bad review of me. Yes my pics are not recent but that is because I try to stay low key. I am a business woman during the day and play all the other times I can. But if you ask anyone who has seen me my body has not changed nor my looks. I recently saw a gentleman who I screened in a different way because he had no references. But I was very careful and thought I was doing him a favor. Maybe helping him get into the hobby. He sent me a very nasty email this morning telling me how unhappy he was with me and that he was going to place his remarks on many boards. This will hurt me. I believe I have many long term friends who will vouch for my accuracy in looks and so forth. This is really upsetting to me I am a woman who is mean nor hurtful to anyone. As for no new pics those who know me know my valid reasons for not doing so. But I do not lie in my profile about my looks or appearance and my pics even thought they are not brand new are still very accurate.
Kisses Holli
Holli is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:53 AM   #2
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

That sucks!

Unfortunately, there are guys out there who get off on scaring women. Odds are very high that he won't actually post anything.

And even if he does, those who know you won't listen. And those who don't know you will listen to the rest of us, not him.

Take a deep breath, let it out, and let it go.

Have a wonderful day, darlin ...

BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
Omahan
Secretary of State

Holli, I'm so sorry to hear that. But don't worry - you're a sweetheart and your friends will stand up for you - me included.

Guys, I recommend Holli without reservation.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Holli,

Don't worry about it. Just do the best you can with what you have, which you always do. The only priority is your kids, and yourself. You are the one helping the guy; and he should expect things to not be as relaxed as possible on the first meeting. You are a great woman, don't let anyone make you feel otherwise.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:13 AM   #5
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I wouldn't worry about it. Most providers have a bad review or two - as long as you have a string of good ones, you're fine. Knowledge hobbists are aware that one person can not be everyone's choice and that there are odd fellows out there.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Holli, I have never met you, but I have been enamored by your ass for a long time and I don't think I have ever seen a bad review of you. That being said, you're pictures don't seem to give an indication of who you are, as in they don't seem to reveal your identity. So for the sake of asking, why don't you update your pictures with the same style of pictures (non-face) as to update and protect your identity at the same time? It seems from your post that the hobbyist was upset that your pictures were not a good representation of yourself. Is that true, or was he just unhappy with the session in general? Either way, I am sure you will weather one lackluster review if he does decide to post one.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #7
Squirt
Registered Member

I consider myself as a FOH (friend of Holli) and will do what I can to correct anything any posts about her that is very different from my personal experience/reviews.

Others will do the same.
Squirt is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #8
fjensen
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6
Default Not to worry

Holli, don't worry about threats from a FIRST timer, whom you went out of your way to help get a start in the hobby. If this is his way of saying thank you, don't sweat it. Most hobbyists take anything said by a first timer with a VERY liberal dose of salt. As others have stated, one bad review does not a reputation make or hurt.
fjensen is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #9
SFviii
Adriana’s BFE/fluffer

Encounters: 3

When I first saw the heading I was about of the thought of someone doing physical harm to our sweet Holli but after reading the post further it was about damage control on a possible pending negative review or comments on her.

Quality works with percentages and your positive reviews already speaks volumes of a quality lady that you are and it reflects on the number of replies posted by your friends.

I thought that you're a member of P411 for a reason and that is for your safety and security. If a client is giving you trouble, Gina will assist you in that matter. For whatever reason you chose to see a guy without references, and regardless what special screening you made, it may carry certain risks.

Sorry to hear of your current situation but hopefully it will boil over and move forward. Lastly, her pictures are very accurate and her butt is...

SF8
SFviii is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:26 PM   #10
stchen101
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

I saw a girl in NE Ohio (I like to keep up with KC cuz I travel there sometimes) who had a long list of favorable reviews. Then all of a sudden she had a negative review. WHen I went to see her the topic of her review history came up. She was able to present her side of the story. Needless to say it was the guy who was the source of the problem, not the girl. When I gave her a review I illustrated the shortcomings of his review and the bias nature of his rant. If this jerk posts an arbitrary, negative review I imagine that your overall positive reviews will weigh over his one review.
stchen101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:27 PM   #11
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I think most guys realize that no matter how wonderful a girl is, she may not be everyone's cup of tea, so to speak. One less-than-favorable review certainly won't run too many guys off. In fact, I get more worried when the ONLY reviews I see are glowing...
Sens55 is offline   Quote