Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2022, 12:19 PM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default Letia James is giving Trump etal, a high hard-one

yikes.

All the Trumpkins are in deep shit. It seems that the truth of financials of the syndicate have finally surfaced and Trump- "the self-proclaimed guy who knows more about taxes than anyone", has been exposed as....wait for it......Yet AGAIN, a Fraud.

The AG in NY has determined that DJT and his kids have grossly miss-represented the values of properties in order to defraud, banks and the government.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ny-a...usiness-2022-4

Components of the suit include:

New York Attorney General Letitia James' office sued Trump, his children, and his business.

"Trump falsely inflated his net worth by billions of dollars to further enrich himself and cheat the system," James' office said.

James is seeking to permanently bar the Trumps from conducting business in New York and pursuing $250 million in penalties.

Well, I am sure all real-estate owners fudge the numbers to some extent, but Trumps been doing this since his pappy died and to such an extent that he paid no inheritance tax on the holdings- to my recollection. I don't really believe in taxing the dead so that doesn't typically bother me, but the ruse he's been running on the public ever since does. He's a phony as a 3 dollar bill and a deed to the Brooklynn Bridge.

But wait- theres' more:

James on Wednesday said her office believes the conduct outlined in the civil suit "also violates federal criminal law, including issuing false statements to financial institutions and bank fraud." She said state investigators would refer the matter to the US attorney's office for the Southern District of New York and the Internal Revenue Service.

The suit is the culmination of an aggressive, three-year probe by James, who in 2018 campaigned in part on the promise to investigate — and sue —Trump and his New York-incorporated real estate and golf resort empire.

Donald will have to find himself some additional attorneys to help dig him out of the shit storm he's in now.

Just to be clear the major cases now include:

Georgia vote tampering.

Jan 6 investigations.

Holding secret documents that (as yet have not been declassified) per any documentation that Trump has produced.

Pending federal indictments for Jan 6th, and the results.

Civil cases that do not allow him or his kids to be able to hold a foundation or trust for others in NY.

And now pending criminal cases for the same violations in NYC for the Trump org. I wonder if they will have any difficulty in NY finding people who would sit on a jury trial either civil or criminally to hear about the shenanigans of this crime-boss wannabe.

And cue the whataboutism's from the right....in 3, 2.......1.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 12:49 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

LOL thanks for the laugh. And you have to be astonished at the coincidence that their investigation resulted in filing a lawsuit six weeks before the election!

Does she mention the fact that banks perform their own appraisals and does she list which banks she believes were harmed?

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 03:23 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Where is the whataboutism??

... Not here. .... This move by her WAS EXPECTED. ...

You seem to forget... The Trumps have lawyers too.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 03:50 PM   #4
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

What?

No criminal indictments like she alleged?

Civil suits are shit, and, its not like Trump did his own books.

Further, the AG valued Mar a lago at 75 million as one of the charges was overinflating the value of properties, and Forbes said its worth 350 million.

Hmmmmm.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 04:19 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL thanks for the laugh. And you have to be astonished at the coincidence that their investigation resulted in filing a lawsuit six weeks before the election!

Does she mention the fact that banks perform their own appraisals and does she list which banks she believes were harmed?

... Me-own "political insiders" are surely having
a royal 'oliday with this...

I've heard that the James woman was being removed
from the investigations - so she decided to fall
all arse-over-tit with things.

... The banks decide what they are willing to lend.
And people surely sign-off on this.

Plus the FACT that the government is NOT blameless
in whatever attempt to DE-VALUE Trump propertys.
Phony "Trump/Russia collusion" and what-not.

### Salty
Old 09-21-2022, 04:39 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Trafalgar has Henry up on her in the AG race. I’m sure that has nothing to do with it tho.

*yawn*
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 10:43 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... She's losing - and she went and did this.
When it surely backfires on her - she'll be sued.

... Me "political insiders" are saying that the James woman
wanted a small settlement "just to get a win" as she's up
for re-election - but Trump wouldn't pay anything because
they did nothing wrong.

#### Salty
Old 09-22-2022, 06:23 AM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... She's losing - and she went and did this.
When it surely backfires on her - she'll be sued.

... Me "political insiders" are saying that the James woman
wanted a small settlement "just to get a win" as she's up
for re-election - but Trump wouldn't pay anything because
they did nothing wrong.

#### Salty
Salty- you got some insiders do ya?

And just confirming that bloke DJT didn't do nothing wrong?
Old 09-22-2022, 06:28 AM   #9
eyecu2
Premium Access

Not about banks perse, but about valuations that are not the same as applications for loans. If the valuations we're lower than stated on a loan document, then that is fraud, and if he paid lower taxes on property by falsely claiming they were worth less than loans applied for, that is tax fraud. You can't have cake and eat it too. Just like the special master told Trump in Florida.
Old 09-22-2022, 07:57 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 08:09 AM   #11
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
What?

No criminal indictments like she alleged?

Civil suits are shit, and, its not like Trump did his own books.

Further, the AG valued Mar a lago at 75 million as one of the charges was overinflating the value of properties, and Forbes said its worth 350 million.

Hmmmmm.
Mazur did the books for the properties and they severed ties with Trump last year- stating the content of those values was no longer valid. They saw the writing on the wall, and while that may get them some lee-way, they are still complicit if they did valuations for stuff that isn't consistant with filing of taxes. That's the point. It's not what the value is or isnt'. It's the inconsistency of that value being lower when paying taxes, vs higher when getting loans. The fact that banks have appraisal depts, has been a question also, but they may NOT have the same level of visibility of values against rents and cash flow that is supplied by Trump / aka Mazur/ and thus offer higher values towards the property after reviewing them, than what Trump claims is the value at tax time. While I think it's a simple idea in context to find out if the fraud took place, there are many hands, and lots of attorneys to help obfuscate the process, or legitimize what is a ruse. If you all like transparency like you claim, where are you when it comes time for tax returns, or valuations, or applications or anything with regards to trumps claim of declassification. He's all lip-service to quell the tards on the right, but no-show in court, pleading the 5th. The guy is a con man and as he said, " why plead the fifth if you aren't guilty, - only guilty ppl do that".

LOL. grifters gonna grift.
Old 09-22-2022, 09:08 AM   #12
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Vexatious Litigation. Nothing now, just like the last hundred times...but hey, keep trying sport!
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 03:19 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Not about banks perse, but about valuations that are not the same as applications for loans. If the valuations we're lower than stated on a loan document, then that is fraud, and if he paid lower taxes on property by falsely claiming they were worth less than loans applied for, that is tax fraud. You can't have cake and eat it too. Just like the special master told Trump in Florida.
This is a classic case of telling me you know nothing about how bank loans and property valuations work without telling me you know nothing about how bank loans and property valuations.

Property valuations are subjective. That is why a bank does their own valuation when lending.

And if you really think the way property taxes work is that you tell the state what your property is worth and they assess taxes based on what you tell them, well that speaks volumes.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:51 AM   #14
eyecu2
Premium Access

lol. What it tells me is that you never had to value a business; for purposes of creating a income statement or value statement. How a business or the real-estate portion of it, is only valued at the drive by of a appraisal. Yeahh....But Mazar's is not a bank, hmmmm so how was it that they were involved on any of that?? Why would an accounting firm have any input in the value of a property as MAZURS has not declined being any way accurate from this point forward?

But go on BX2.

Spell out how you think only a bank can value a company or business. The depths of your knowledge on such subjects is a deep as the puddle I have in my driveway.
Old 09-23-2022, 03:36 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
lol. What it tells me is that you never had to value a business; for purposes of creating a income statement or value statement. How a business or the real-estate portion of it, is only valued at the drive by of a appraisal. Yeahh....But Mazar's is not a bank, hmmmm so how was it that they were involved on any of that?? Why would an accounting firm have any input in the value of a property as MAZURS has not declined being any way accurate from this point forward?

But go on BX2.

Spell out how you think only a bank can value a company or business. The depths of your knowledge on such subjects is a deep as the puddle I have in my driveway.
Yeah right, LOL. I probably have forgotten more about being a CFO than whatever limited financial knowledge you ever had.

You are embarrassing yourself. Please stop

Take a basic accounting class
Take a basic finance class

It is clear you know neither of these fields. Hell you are confusing what impacts an income statement vs a balance sheet.

And you clearly do not understand the role of an independent accounting firm nor how a bank lends money

A person has to be a special kind of stupid to think a bank does not do their own due diligence and appraisal when making loans.

But go ahead, explain how it is a crime that:

1. Trump borrowed money from banks who did their own due diligence
2. Trump then paid back the money borrowed with interest
3. The banks profited on the deal based on the terms they set

Come on, this out to be good to see you try to explain how the banks who profited from the deals are victims

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women