Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60181
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
ZippyTheZebra
Registered Member

Unhappy Finding a new ATF...

*sigh*

OK, so I've been a VERY long-time lurker (since the old days at ASPD), so I'm sure this may be a bit of strange fiction for my first post...a sort of dedication and lament to the ladies I fell in love with over the years here in Big-D. I imagine the community may judge me a bit, but it's a risk I'm willing to take to possibly get the therapy I need.

I'm sure everyone here hobbies for various reasons. I'm sure I've done things just to "try it", but I find that I derive a great amount of pleasure actually connecting with some of the ladies. Perhaps that's the reason I tend not to "look" around very often, and become rather loyal to the few ladies that I actually do connect with. It's also probably the reason why I, sometimes, go numb when a favorite of mine retires for good, or moves away...

NikkiGFE (Korean), Mia and Grace Lee, all were wonderful gals that I clicked with so well, it trascended just a physical transaction...but alas, they all went away, and a hole never really got filled again.

Unfortunately, another fine, fine woman has left for the foreseeable future: Holly, and I can't quite describe the true bit of sadness that's forming at the thought of permanently losing that connection...that ability to just know what you need without being imposing or controlling; without drama or judgment; without fear or shame; with reliability and caring; with passion and excitement; with open arms and a warm smile;...and while I know that the distance between my real world and my fictional world demand that I devoid myself of emotion for the fallen, I can't help but be not only saddened by the departure, but concerned that it'll be nearly impossible to find that passion and synchronized wavelength that we shared.

As ridiculous as it all sounds that my fictional self created a fictional relationship (especially given the nature of the fiction), the feelings seem a little real and surreal.

I'm curious, kind brothers and sisters, how does one go about replacing that void? I'm sure the answer will be just to move on, and I have every intention of doing so...but I'd like to hear from you guys, especially the pickier ones and see what kind of advice (or laments) comes about.

Again, this post of pure fiction is a bit of an outlet for me to start the healing process...I'm sure I'll find another ATF soon enough (suggestions on just who would also be welcome).

Thanks, all!
ZippyTheZebra is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

mrmikal,

I'm also of the "lamenting Holly's departure" fan club.

My suggestion is a bit predictable. Find a new ATF!

I wish I had a great suggestion on whom to look at or what things to look for in a profile. Alas, I have not found the recipe that bridges the gap between their Ad's and my Perception of the Experience.

If you find someone who fits your ATF status, please let me know! I'll need to set up an appointment, because if she is as good as your last ATF, I'm in big trouble once again. Then again, I like that kind of trouble...

May your search be fruitful!
69er is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:05 AM   #3
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Best way to find a new ATF is don't try. They usually just appear. You have a bevy of great ladies. spikebaby, Syiera, Lexy, Traci, Katie, Hayden. Sample all the heavenly bodies. Holly was never alone in making men feel good about themselves.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:00 AM   #4
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 121

Hair of the dog, buddy. PLENTY of future ATFs out there. Might even find one that reminds you of Holly. But, ya gotta keep lookin'!
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:47 AM   #5
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Best way to find a new ATF is don't try. They usually just appear. You have a bevy of great ladies. spikebaby, Syiera, Lexy, Traci, Katie, Hayden. Sample all the heavenly bodies. Holly was never alone in making men feel good about themselves.
Could not have said it better!
I too had some incredible times with Holly, she was fun. I did a double with her and another lady that literally left me sore for several days.

I have also had the good fortune to meet several other wonderful ladies, a few of those mentioned above, and have enjoyed some heart-stopping love fests Holly was famous for.

Ain't Dallas great!

I don't think there can be another Holly but, I was in London a few months back and had a fantastic time with a lady that did remind me alot of Holly. Similar personality and a sexual dynamo. She plans to tour in Texas later in the month.

It really is all about the chemistry. Holly and these other wonderful ladies set themselves apart because they have a real gift of being able to connect with their client. These are the ones who may be your next ATF.

Good Luck and enjoy your search
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
Roman Polanski
Account Disabled

Encounters: 48

+1 with all posts above. My taste is the same as yours with the Asian ladies. Nice petite bodies pretty faces.
Roman Polanski is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

While I COMPLETELY understand having an ATF, why limit yourself to one? Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that says you can only have ONE? I mean why not have a Top 5 or so?

I am not being facetious here, just suggesting that you not limit yourself darlin'!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #8
ZippyTheZebra
Registered Member

Thanks, everyone for the sage advice.

@Hercules...I'll have to look into your recommendations. Thanks.

@vnurse...Technically, I didn't limit myself to just one. At one point, I was seeing Nikki, Mia, Grace, and Holly regularly...the issue, and it's a big one for me, is that I'm finding it harder to be interested in some of the talent for various reasons including personality, physical attraction, service, and interest. The main reason is complacency, but I'm also a great deal picky about what I like, so when I find someone, I tend to become loyal, and even a tad prejudicial. Again, I'm not saying my way is the best way to approach these things, but there is definitely something about being with someone you have more than a passing interest in. It opens me up to falling a bit harder, as has been noted, but it's what I'm looking for...a real connection. Needless to say, there's a big difference between hooking up with someone for a business deal and interacting with someone you care about. It's just a thing.

Anyway, thanks all for your help. Honestly, the fact that I have viable leads now ultimately means that my original post has been successful!
ZippyTheZebra is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I TOTALLY understand mrmikal! If I were a guy, I would probably only have a very short list myself. From the stories I hear, it is a VERY rough road you guys have to go through to "get somewhere" here in this crazy lifestyle!

I wish you all the very best in finding whatever works for you and what makes you happy! Take care darlin'!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #10
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I'm very picky about who I will see on a regular basis. I've narrowed the list to 4 woman I am comfortable with and enjoy their company. I won't ask if they enjoy my company, but I'm sure if they didn't, they wouldn't see me. Only one of my ATF's have been to my home and I built her website for her. The other 3 travel and I can only see them when they come to town. At one point I was going to add another who was extremly close to my home, but when I tried to make a few appointments, she didn't respond back with a yes or no, so, she was never added to the list.

I've met a few outside the circle and wasn't as comfortable for me even though we had a decent time. I'm about to limit it further, to limit exposure. I really am more of a monogomous person, but choose the variety to help prevent attachment. In the future though I will only be seeing my ATFs.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #11
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I got lucky and had back-to-back ATFs, but it's been a tough road to hoe (no pun intended) since the second advised me of her retirement about 10 years ago. Lack of opportunity to hobby as frequently as I used to, lack of "click" when I do, and a lack of providers geographically accessible to me who match the profile I seek are the primary reasons. At this point, I'm not sure I'll find another -- one reason I find myself opting for the lower involvement level of L1/L2 providers. Good luck in your (hopefully brief) search.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #12
lagniappe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Spikebaby For Sure

I gladly endorse Herc's suggestion of Spikebaby/The Original Jenna of Dallas as your possible replacement ATF. NO ONE has ever made me feel like a king so consistently; by which I mean every time I see her which is often. By all means give her a try.

Since your tastes run to asian ladies, you might want to try Kelly Pressley. She is half Japanese and recently gave me a world rocking session. I need to write a review.
lagniappe is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:43 AM   #13
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There is a "something" about certain providers that transcends their physical appearance and performance skills. For me it's hard to define, but you feel it almost immediately upon meeting them, and it adds another level of enjoyment to being in their company. I rarely see a provider more than once because that "something extra" just wasn't there, no matter how much fun I had with her.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:30 AM   #14
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I can speak from experience! In my real life dating world, I was always comparing the men that I dated to one particular man that I loved in the past! I wanted someone who looked like him, someone who had the same mannerisms, someone that I felt I had known all of my life! Took me awhile, but I finally came to realize, that was a fantasy and it truly doesn't exist! My problem was that I was looking to hard! So, I'm taking the advice of my good friends and just enjoying life without the thought of having to date! If it happens, it happens!

So, my advice to you is to stop looking so hard and start with a few ladies who interest you! Go into it without any major expectations......never know, one of those just might hit you like a ton of bricks! Good luck, sweetie!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #15
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
I mean why not have a Top 5 or so?
The pack always hastahav a "Alpha Bitch"...
Hercules is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women