Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59973
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2023, 11:28 AM   #1
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11
Default Let The Games Begin - 2023/24 trump trials thread

Today, I propose a toast to the beginning of the end of freedom for this piece of shit traitor to the United States 🥂

May trump get everything that's coming to him, and more. The damage he's already caused this country will be felt for decades, and he must be relegated to the dustbin of history by way of the legal system doing what it's supposed to do with criminal traitor assholes.

First up, New York. Prosecutors are seeking $250 million in damages, dismantling the trump organization and to bar trump from doing any business in New York for the next 5 years. This one is a slam dunk for the prosecution, and trump's already preparing to lose. The first of many more losses in his miserable, nearly over, life.

Huzzah!
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:13 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I love the nod to the plural " trials"
I fully expect when the walls have surrounded trumpf. He'll flee to Russia.
Karma will be a bitch for trumpf
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:51 PM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Lock him up
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 01:17 PM   #4
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Honestly, I don't care whether he goes to jail or not - I'm just tired of hearing him, or of him.

Sadly I believe that he'll also get a lot of this back on appeal. Just the way things work
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 02:20 PM   #5
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I love the nod to the plural " trials"
I fully expect when the walls have surrounded trumpf. He'll flee to Russia.
Karma will be a bitch for trumpf
Sadly, you're probably right. He'll go back to daddy in Mother Russia.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:21 PM   #6
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Honestly, I don't care whether he goes to jail or not - I'm just tired of hearing him, or of him.

Sadly I believe that he'll also get a lot of this back on appeal. Just the way things work
Yeah, he just needs to be gone-zo. I don't really care how it happens, as long as he disappears for good. And soon.
Old 10-02-2023, 04:02 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Letitia James' fifteen minutes of fame will be up soon yet Donald Trump's legacy of waking up America, saving millions of people from trafficking, fighting globalists at an unprecedented scale will live on for generations to come.
These people are only making Trump look like the hero that he truly is.
One day the world will understand.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 04:05 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

HAHA!
Supreme Court DENIES Attempt to Disqualify Donald Trump from Running

On to the next SCAM!

https://rumble.com/v3mgn2j-newsflash...from-runn.html

��Article
Old 10-02-2023, 08:24 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

JUST IN: Judge Arthur Engoron purportedly agrees that the STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS have run out on transactions that were closed prior to 2014 and they are now out of Trump’s NY fraud case..

https://x.com/chuckcallesto/status/1...724741626?s=46

BREAKING NEWS: Shock End To Day One Of Trump Trial—Ex-POTUS Claims Judge Ruled 80% Of Case 'Over'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuL1dl_melk

“Let the games begin”

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 10-02-2023, 08:29 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

In 2018, Letitia James vowed to use the law as her weapon to remove Donald Trump from office, dubbing him "an illegitimate president for colluding with foreign powers."

She boldly declared, "We believe he's engaged in a pattern and practice of money laundering. Laundering the money from foreign governments here in New York State."

"Understand that the days of Donald Trump are coming to an end," she emphasized, "but we can only do it if all of you exercise the most fundamental right — the right to vote."

Fast forward five years, and what's the grand finale? Trump is accused of taking out legally obtained loans that he repaid in full with interest.

Bravo!

Meanwhile, in a twist worthy of a Hollywood plot, the Biden family has been on a money-laundering spree, washing millions from shady oligarchs in China, Russia, and Ukraine through a tangled web of 20 shell companies.

The Treasury Department has a hefty stack of over 170 suspicious activity reports filed by 6 banks, all spelling out how the Biden family "engaged in a pattern and practice of money laundering," with much of that foreign cash flowing right through the heart of New York City.

Congratulations, Attorney General Letitia James!

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...36886130217220

@KanekoaTheGreat
Old 10-02-2023, 08:30 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

New York AG Letitia James has lost a good portion of her case due to her obvious incompetence. The judge in the case purportedly ruled she had no idea what the statute of limitations was. About 80% of the case isn't worth the paper it's written on. James left the courtroom in disgrace and refused to give any interviews.

Speak Truth to Power | @TheWashingtonPundit
Old 10-02-2023, 09:32 PM   #12
luv2sixtynine69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Look, the secret service can’t protect him from a life of KFC and a lack of exercise. A sudden massive heart attack could be the biggest gift that karma provides the country. Otherwise it’ll take a few years of figuring it all out but he’ll eventually be put in a cell. It really doesn’t make a bit of difference that he’s leading in the primary polls, without the support of a large majority of independent voters (which he doesn’t have) he can’t win. Get ready for “another election was stolen” claim. And you maga folks might want to stock up on My Pillows now before Mike Lindell goes bankrupt. At least you will have ac Pillow to clutch as your heros languish in jail. Just saying.
luv2sixtynine69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 09:36 PM   #13
luv2sixtynine69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
New York AG Letitia James has lost a good portion of her case due to her obvious incompetence. The judge in the case purportedly ruled she had no idea what the statute of limitations was. About 80% of the case isn't worth the paper it's written on. James left the courtroom in disgrace and refused to give any interviews.

Speak Truth to Power | @TheWashingtonPundit
“Purportedly?” Court transcripts are public record…go find that ruling and then come back and report it. It takes a bit of effort but if you believe it then you’ll invest the time and be the first person ever to offer proof of a claim and guarantee yourself a job as the director of some variety of bullshit for the trump2024 campaign.
luv2sixtynine69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:05 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2sixtynine69 View Post
Look, the secret service can’t protect him from a life of KFC and a lack of exercise. A sudden massive heart attack could be the biggest gift that karma provides the country. Otherwise it’ll take a few years of figuring it all out but he’ll eventually be put in a cell. It really doesn’t make a bit of difference that he’s leading in the primary polls, without the support of a large majority of independent voters (which he doesn’t have) he can’t win. Get ready for “another election was stolen” claim. And you maga folks might want to stock up on My Pillows now before Mike Lindell goes bankrupt. At least you will have ac Pillow to clutch as your heros languish in jail. Just saying.
... Your FEAR.

... It's Delicious...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:08 PM   #15
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

There's plenty of case to be made on both sides. This is expected to go deep into Dec.

Watch. Listen. Keep an open mind. Then judge on the evidence presented.

The judge mentioned the statute of limitations last week as well. Still allowed 2011 testimony that the AG said ties to 2014. Let's see what, if anything, is there.

Folks only picking up on the SOL now are the kind that need spoonfed talking points from Twitter and Rumble
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women