Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40337
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2018, 07:59 AM   #1
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To all who showed

Thank you for coming! It was nice to see a very old friend and to meet 2 new and hang out!
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #2
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Its us men who need to be thanking you for taking the time to come and visit and bring a smoking hot friend. I sure hope things work out so I can visit
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:27 PM   #3
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

User ID: 368733
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for doing that. It was great to finally meet you, and meet new people. Also to see some familiar faces!!
Sexi Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:28 PM   #4
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Basscat, not only did you miss a chance to see Kynsley again, but you also missed a chance to meet me, bow down in front of everyone and tell the whole world that you are not worthy. Ah well, your loss.

Kynsley, JuJu, UTR lady, Sophia... you are all beautiful, awesome ladies and I thank every one of you for spending time with me, Cravin and Sandman. I am the most fortunate bastard of all because I got to spend individual time with each of you ladies in our own way...including scaring the shit out of our UTR friend...she knows who she is! Sorry, hope I didn't shake you up too bad!

Sophia, dear lady, get your sweet ass on the board more often...ok? The world needs more non-serious ladies.

JuJu... simply incredible and just as beautiful. Thanks for holding on to me while we walked.

UTR lady... don't be shy and sorry if I scared the hell out of you! It was still funny...lol.

Kynsley... you and I are close friends and I really do not care who knows it. You have helped me more than I helped you and you have endured yourself to me forever. And that was about a year before this M&G....the bbq only enhanced that.

To the guys I met: Good to meet you. lol. I like the ladies better.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:49 PM   #5
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
Basscat, not only did you miss a chance to see Kynsley again, but you also missed a chance to meet me, bow down in front of everyone and tell the whole world that you are not worthy. Ah well, your loss.

Kynsley, JuJu, UTR lady, Sophia... you are all beautiful, awesome ladies and I thank every one of you for spending time with me, Cravin and Sandman. I am the most fortunate bastard of all because I got to spend individual time with each of you ladies in our own way...including scaring the shit out of our UTR friend...she knows who she is! Sorry, hope I didn't shake you up too bad!

Sophia, dear lady, get your sweet ass on the board more often...ok? The world needs more non-serious ladies.

JuJu... simply incredible and just as beautiful. Thanks for holding on to me while we walked.

UTR lady... don't be shy and sorry if I scared the hell out of you! It was still funny...lol.

Kynsley... you and I are close friends and I really do not care who knows it. You have helped me more than I helped you and you have endured yourself to me forever. And that was about a year before this M&G....the bbq only enhanced that.

To the guys I met: Good to meet you. lol. I like the ladies better.
RL is was nice meeting you too. I am so glad that you like the ladies better. I feel safe now. HA!
I loved your Binford tools Tshirt. I have several neckties from Tool Time.
Thanks to all the ladies for coming, However I'm a little pissed at RL for making ya'll late, playing with his food and tits. I waited 2 hours for ya'll to show. But I can't blame him, with those hot ladies I would probably not even showed at all. I'm glad Sophia showed and kept me company.
Thanks everyone.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:00 PM   #6
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Wish that I could have attended although real life is being a real bitch this week, lol. I'm so happy to hear that everyone had a wonderful time. I'll definitely attend another M&G in the future. :-)
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:26 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

Kind of making me regret not taking you guys up on the invite.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:47 PM   #8
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It was great to kinda sit and laugh and have a drink with you, cravin. I appreciate the little things. You have to admit though, RL looked like a badass walking in with all the ladies. Hahaha..
And Naughty, we def missed you. We are going to have to get lunch these days and catch up. Real life is a bitch for me too right now, And i hope things get better for you!!
RL, I’m so glad to have finally gotten the chance to see you and talk to you in person. You are such a wonderful friend and thank you for putting up with me!! I have disappeared off the boards a bit but I’m getting myself back in full swing. Prepare yourself!!! Hahaha. I hope I didn’t keep you too late chatting your ear off. I tend to do that.. Hahahahaha.
BC, you def missed out my dear. It would have been great to see you. It’s been a while.
Sandman.. we didn’t know you were part of our group!! We would have been more than happy to sit with you. I actually saw you sitting on the other side and I wondered if you were.
And Miss Kynsley, you are lovely. Thank you for getting us all together. Sorry I couldn’t come to the Beau. But I hope we can get together next time you come down.
It was also nice to meet the other ladies. I don’t know but a few other providers, so it’s great to be around other girls.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:38 PM   #9
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Sophia, any time you need me punkin, I am just a phone call away
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:23 PM   #10
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Sophia, you are the sweetest! We definitely need to meet up for that lunch soon. I consider you a true friend and that's saying alot in this profession. Sounds like you need a major break also, much love, beautiful!
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:09 PM   #11
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Aww, like wise. Thank you, kynsley. I have your number saved now
Naughty, I believe wine will do the trick and it sounds like we both need some. And thank you so much, Call me anytime and we’ll get together
Old 02-09-2018, 09:24 PM   #12
SweetestOne
Lovely Lady Katt

User ID: 415986
My ECCIE Reviews

Kynsley. Omg did i miss the get together? You were gonna call me Sis! Are you still in Mississippi I really wanted to meet you. I don't know even one woman that's in my profession. I hope we can meet soon sweetie.
SweetestOne is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:30 AM   #13
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Some of us MS hobbist/Providers should setup on own M&G on the coast after Mardi Gras is over.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:40 AM   #14
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I missed a meet and gr4et in jackson????? Ugh
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:59 AM   #15
BassCat
Valued Poster

Any chance I can have a meet and greet of my own with say five or six of the ladies from the board and say just me? I am fine with no other guys coming. We could just meet at a hotel room somewhere on the coast.

I guess I am antisocial because the idea of hanging out with a bunch of guys in a bar doesnt sound nearly as fun. But the idea of hanging out with half a dozen hot ladies in a hotel room sounds like it might just be the time of my life.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women