Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2020, 05:02 PM   #1
StudMuffinPA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24
Default Encounter: Pencil Eraser Nipples Cash & Dash

User ID: -
Date: 12/19/20
Name: RaeLynn
Phone: 740-227-7809
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/7...-girl/35955712
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 30 minutes S.W. of the Burgh.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: None - due to cash & dash.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown but put up in bun.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures appear to be accurate - she looks younger in person and was wearing multiple layers as it was cold out. Obviously did not get to see her naked as she TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED. For those of you who do not have premium and can't read the ROS, just trust me she ripped me off. Although some reviews of her in the past have been good, some not so good. Maybe I just look like an easy sucker.
Recommendation: No
StudMuffinPA is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 10:28 PM   #2
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

She’s done this to at least 3-4 other guys who have left reviews already.
thurman murmann is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 11:15 PM   #3
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Yeah, this type off shit is why I haven't seen a few chicks that I may have. This chick has kept herself just on the wrong side of shady shit for me to even bother.
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 11:52 PM   #4
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Wouldn't make fun of you - Thankful that you put up this warning.

I had a C&D experience several years ago - the girl "had" to leave my car for a minute to drop off the money - but she was leaving her handbag with me for security. I (foolishly) agreed. She disappeared. The handbag was a worthless piece of crap with nothing of value in it - and so, I learned my lesson

The ironic part of this story is that I had seen the girl before, for an outcall - and things had gone well. She would have been much better off continuing the relationship, rather than opting to do a C&D. Go figure!

And the lesson certainly is never pay upfront and/or don't let the girl out of your sight with your money till you're done!

Nuff said!
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 08:05 AM   #5
Pussandlips
Registered Member

I’ve had the same thing happen to me seen her once won’t ever again and also had seen another girl a couple times she would come to me the last time I seen her ride was still outside hadn’t left she went out in her panties and left she left her pants and shoes at my place they ultimately went in the trash
Pussandlips is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 08:41 AM   #6
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I'm sure many of us have had their share of questionable experiences. About
4 summers ago I met a SA girl in Fayette county at a roadside hotel. Got the room for 50 bucks and we went inside. Laid the donation on the dresser and we both got naked. Got her in the bed and was fingering her back and front and out of nowhere she jumped out of bed naked, grabbed the envelope and went flying out the door to her waiting girlfriend in a car. Left me in the room naked with a pair of shitty sweat pants and top and flip flops. Could never figure why she let me get my fingers in her holes if she intended to cash and dash.
pittlicker is online now   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 10:16 AM   #7
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
I'm sure many of us have had their share of questionable experiences. About
4 summers ago I met a SA girl in Fayette county at a roadside hotel. Got the room for 50 bucks and we went inside. Laid the donation on the dresser and we both got naked. Got her in the bed and was fingering her back and front and out of nowhere she jumped out of bed naked, grabbed the envelope and went flying out the door to her waiting girlfriend in a car. Left me in the room naked with a pair of shitty sweat pants and top and flip flops. Could never figure why she let me get my fingers in her holes if she intended to cash and dash.
who knows, why they decide to rob someone who generally has been a good reliable repeat is equally questionable. I give up trying to figure them out. thanks for the warning. I was always tempted to see her when she first started but now no way.
signa is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 10:59 AM   #8
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Would love if just once we organized a crew and got together to teach these cash and dashers a lesson. Go to their incall and dash with there valuables, scare them straight from ever doing it again. Seriously there so many brave girls trying this shit it only takes 1 time to scare them into a realty check.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 01:53 PM   #9
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
.... Go to their incall and dash with there valuables, ....
Typically speaking, if we brought a U-Haul and cleaned out the entire house,...

.... we'd net about $12 total on the deal

.... from the world's shittiest thrift store

.... in store credit, because they'd refuse to pay cash for the crap we brought.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 03:45 PM   #10
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My experience in Steubenville is stay far far away. Been there maybe 5 times and all with the same type experience more or less. Their was one on top of the hill from there that use to advertise all the time and she wasn't bad looking and would do about anything. That has been two years ago. She would call me after that needing money. So beware of Steubenville.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 07:57 PM   #11
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 08:38 PM   #12
StudMuffinPA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Thanks for all your support. I just don't understand why we all can't just have a business relationship where we both get what we want. I think I would rather be a prostitute than a thief.
StudMuffinPA is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 10:54 PM   #13
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I went to a HO's apartment, at lest I thought it was hers. Went upstairs, I was on crutches at the time. We got semi-nude, then she asked if I wanted water, as she was thirsty. She went downstairs, I heard the fridge door, as I was getting dressed, thinking I just got scammed, but it was supposedly, her apartment. Then I heard the back door, hobbled downstairs, and she was gone. I text her letting her know I was going to trash the place, and got no response, so I used my crutches and destroyed the big screen tv in the living room, windows in the living room, turned on the gas stove top and oven, threw some shit around and left. I hobbled to my car, waited to see if she came back, she did, and then I drove away.....LOL - Now I just "carry" for these situations
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 08:02 AM   #14
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Years ago I was cash and dashed by Spicy One. She is Mz Tress on here now or something similar. Not to out her personally but if you know her real job you would shit your pants considering not only is she a thief but she is also a prostitute.

Cheers for breaking the tv and windows. It takes balls to steal from someone but it takes bigger balls to do it when the person you stole from has your address and info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebusknebus View Post
I went to a HO's apartment, at lest I thought it was hers. Went upstairs, I was on crutches at the time. We got semi-nude, then she asked if I wanted water, as she was thirsty. She went downstairs, I heard the fridge door, as I was getting dressed, thinking I just got scammed, but it was supposedly, her apartment. Then I heard the back door, hobbled downstairs, and she was gone. I text her letting her know I was going to trash the place, and got no response, so I used my crutches and destroyed the big screen tv in the living room, windows in the living room, turned on the gas stove top and oven, threw some shit around and left. I hobbled to my car, waited to see if she came back, she did, and then I drove away.....LOL - Now I just "carry" for these situations
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 03:34 PM   #15
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Was there any repurcussions on trashing the apt. I applaud your actions. Big balls
flows-with-water is online now   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Rae Lynn - Stubenville

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women