Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Most Embarassing Hobby Moment?

This is kind of a spin off of Tara Evans thread. What is your most embarassing hobby moment?

Mine happened to me on my way to see a lady. I drive to the first area and wait for the call to direct me in. Well the call came about ten minutes after the appointment time and the anticipation was killing me. Her assistant gives me directions into her apartment complex and gave me the room number. I'm so freakin horned up and ready to go I turned into another apartment that had almost the same name. I get out and I'm nervous, feeling the build up of excitement. Go to the apartment number I was told (Keep in mind I'm in the wrong apartment complex.) and knock on the door. Holding a bottle of Patron in one hand and trying to disguise my hard on with the other. This OLD woman opens the door looks at me and smiles. If I hadn't met Laney Von the week before I would have thought I fell for the worst bait and switch in hobby history. I was probably beat red when I apologized telling her I mistakingly knocked on the wrong door.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 05:06 PM   #2
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I had a similar experience except it was an old black dude that answered the door. Evidently I wasn't the first. He promptly gave me directions to the right apartment with a big grin and outstretched hand. (Yeah, I gave him a tip...)
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
Guest081910
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

There was this really hot gal that lived across from my apartment and one night while I was sitting in the apartment hot tub, she came out to the hot tub and plopped down beside me. She was beautiful and had on the smallest thong bikini I had ever seen (I later learned it was called a Wicked Wiesel). I offered her some Goldslagger and it didn't take long before her hands were down my swimming trunks. We retired to her apartment and as I undressed, she asked me to just leave my gift on the night-stand. I looked at her and asked her what she meant by a gift. It was at this point that I suddenly realized my next door neighbor was a "provider" (which explained all the men coming and going from the apartment at all odd hours). I told her that she must have me confused with someone else. Then she asked me if my name was J*****. "No," I am S****", your next door neighbor. She turned about four shades of red and quickly retreated to her bathroom, leaving me standing there, fully erect and somewhat confused. I sat on the bed and after a few minutes, got dressed and left. I kept her secret and she never mentioned her mistake, even as we crossed paths many times afterwards.
Guest081910 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I haven't had any terribly embarrassing Hobby moments, but on one occasion I did go see this one gal that didn't turn out as expected. I met her at one of the socials and after we chatted and drank a good bit of liquid courage we discovered we got along pretty well. We made out on the couch and there was alot of mutual touching and pleasuring going on. My little buddy was harder than Chinese Arithmetic even with all the drinking we were doing and I thought we were a pretty good match sexually.

We decided to set an appointment later that week. When we finally met again (sober) I found her to be much more business-like than I remembered and it got to the point where it became a major turn-off for me. It got so bad I kept losing my hard and she finally said: "What's up with the penis?" I was thinking to myself: "Apparently nothing".

I did manage to finally get my act together and consummate our little meeting but it was not nearly as good as I had expected. I don't know, maybe I should have brought a bottle of Jagermeister to the session.
guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
guest071910-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Same lady: couldn't get the keypad to work to get into her loft (she had to come down to let me in -- I felt so stupid --lol -- she gave me a big wet kiss to let me know it was okay), and another time I got a charley horse during K-9 (I was laughing and grabbing my hamstring as I unclenched, and she wondering WTH happened!). Fortunately, she is an awesome lady who I need to see again soon!
guest071910-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
Sudzny
Valued Poster

Names changed to protect the innocent...

Saw a bunch of posts on a TER board for two ladies visiting my area together. We'll call them June and Jane. Both were blondes with Slamming bodies, and great reviews but blurred faces. Wasn't physically or financially up for a double that weekend, so I made my very difficult choice to see Jane. E-mailed her, took care of screening, and a couple of days later I was headed to the hotel. Called from the parking lot and got a room number She did the behind the door and when I got in the room I was pleasantly surprised. Face was beautiful to match the body. She shut off her phone and we got comfy. We made some small talk, apparently without mentioning each others names.... Some great DFK, sucking on beautiful nipples... She begins an AMAZING BBBJ, and after a couple of minutes I decided to let her know just how good she was doing bit crying out something along the lines of "Oh Jane your mouth feels so good" Pause. Silence. Giggling. Never what you want to hear during a BBBJ. After a few seconds she let me in on what was so funny "Um Honey, I'm June, you're not John Doe, are you"

Face Red, Heart stopped, cock softening... I was humiliated, but before I could think about it too long she resumed what she was doing and we carried on with a great sweat filled hour+

By the time I was getting dressed we were both laughing about it and she decided to knock on the adjoining room door and introduce me to Jane. Jane had apparently figured out what happened and was just waiting for the knock after her attempts to call went right to voice mail. She was a good sport about it and joked with June about a finders fee.

Not sure if I mixed up the numbers walking up from the parking lot, or if the one who answered my call gave me the wrong one, but worked out to my advantage anyway, because I had a wonderful session, and when she came in to say hello, Jane's hair had that strong cigarette smell that no shower or tooth brush can get rid of.
Sudzny is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #7
flowerflower1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 59

was visiting a former houston hottie (who recently returned) and when things were getting hot and heavy i made them a little hotter by taking a pillow that was in my way and throwing it to the side...(very macho) knocking over a large candle that had a lot of wax that went everywhere.. including on me ouch!! and my shirt that was laying on the floor. fortunately i was returning from an overseas trip and had a spare...
flowerflower1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Was humping a young lady at a local AMP Missionary and told her I'd like to finish up Doggy.

She flipped over, pointed her moneymaker up and started running her hand up and down my shaft. I started moving in her hand and leaned in.

She screamed out and I realized that I missed her pussy and had popped it up her ass. Fortunately she'd done that sort of thing before and simply popped me free, walked off the sting, got me hard again and took a seat. God bless her! What a poop chute trooper she turned out to be!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

odd more than embarassing. I had just moved to dallas and was staying in a hotel until I could find an apartment.

I was checked in and put some of the things in my room, then went back to the car for more, then again, then went to the soda machine. Unknown to me there was a provider staying a couple of doors down and she was expecting some company...looking through the peephole it must have looked like I was pacing the halls unsure if I really wanted to see her...

Finally she steps into the hall in a very nice nighty and asks if I was looking for a date...first thought, boy this place is friendly, second thought, I must be looking good, final thought, she must be a pro.

I told her that I was not looking for a date and she asked why I was pacing the floor. I told her and we had a good laugh. Turns out her date stood her up and we had a very nice long session for 1/2 price. That was the best welcome to a city I have ever gotten.
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #10
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Semi hobby embarrassment; I walk into my fav titty bar and sit down by my usual go to girl, she says honey I am getting over the flu and don't want to give it to you so see Linda she will take care of you. Linda is on stage so I walk up to get her attention, I know who she is half way across the room, know her since Indian Princess, went all the way though school with my daughter (this is about 4 years after HS) I turn and start for the door and I hear Mr....., Mr......, it's me Melisa .........I felt 2 inches tall and continued to the door.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #11
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

This wasn't a hobby moment but my first vibrator buying expedition.

I went to an adult book store/movie theater and must have walked around browsing for what seemed like hours glancing at the toys behind the glass case as I wandered by.

After mustering up enough courage and knowing what I was going to choose, the guy (of COURSE it was a GUY!) asks me if I'd like to try it out. I was HORRIFIED and turned about 500 shades of red while screaming "NO!". He said, "I meant to see if it worked" while he plugged it in, unplugged it and placed it in a bag.

It doesn't sound so bad here but I will NEVER forget how embarrassed I was! NOW...who cares?!

-v
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #12
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Thought of another moment last night, not embarassing for me but...

I was working on the east coast in a company with about 1000 employees at the site I was at. One day a friend came to meet me for lunch. As we were in the lobby discussing our choices a very attractive blond walks off the elevator and promtly turns bright red. I had seen her around the office and been in one meeting with her but didn't know her. At lunch my friend (we knew that each other was in the hobby) told me that he had seen this girl a few times with the latest a week prior.

I would pass by her and she would look away or duck away...never knew how to let her know that I hobbied and that she had nothing to worry about. I moved away and have not seen her since. She also stopped communicating with my friend.
funnyboy is offline   Quote