Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2015, 02:55 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default I was watching The Five on the Fox News channel

and Bob Beckel, a huge lib and proud of it, was talking about Obama's failure to show up in Paris. The other four wanted to know what was so important that Obama couldn't get away and Beckel injecting that Obama was the only bombing and killing terrorists so he didn't have to go. Then he said something that stayed with me, "Obama is doing the absolute best that he can". Think about that. Beckel is no dummy but he either thinks that Obama is doing the absolute best that he can to fight terrorism or that Obama is really doing the best that he can. That Obama is so incompetent that we are looking at his maximum effort and he has nothing left to give.

I don't know which is scarier, the blind, slavish obedience of the Obama supporter or that he was stating a fact that Obama can't get any better.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:18 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Beckel and Peanut Carter are on the same page .....

... it is "interesting" to note that according to the White House schedule the "president" had nothing scheduled for Saturday or Sunday to conflict with a trip to France. It is also "interesting" that the President could travel to Michigan, Arizona, and Tennessee to strut "his stuff," but going into Paris with 10's of thousands of police and military protecting the other World Leaders .... it was "too dangerous" for him to go.

The only redeeming fact about what has gone on ( not gone on) during this administration is the resilience of this country and the citizens in it. Hopefully, who ever it may be, or the President to follow will have the dedication and courage to mend fences and take the fight to the enemy before the enemy brings it to us, again.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:00 AM   #3
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Frick, meet Frack!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:04 AM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The Secret Service will not allow him to appear without that huge wall of plexiglass in front of him. The one that was at the inauguration and Mandela's funeral. Obama could have sent Biden or Kerry though. I wonder what they are afraid of? Islamic Terrorists? Being arrested on War Crime charges?

The "leader of the free world" indeed!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:08 AM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Perhaps he was trying to save money!

Had he attended (or had someone attend), the Idiot's would be bitchin' and moanin' endlessly about Obama wasting money on another European vacation.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:23 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Had he attended (or had someone attend), the Idiot's would be bitchin' and moanin' endlessly about Obama wasting money on another European vacation.
Apparently, you are the only insensitive dumbass who "thought" about costs.

We also "saved" a lot of costs by retreating from Iraq, Afghanistan, and Europe.

Why the fuck has the deficit doubled during this administration, then?
Old 01-14-2015, 06:39 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The Secret Service will not allow him to appear without that huge wall of plexiglass in front of him. The one that was at the inauguration and Mandela's funeral.
I hope you jest.

That plexiglass was for Bush and Heir Merket, not Obaminable. "Trust me."

Biden and Kerry would have been as insulting, and merely acknowledged that "arrangements" can be made on short notice. This bullshit about being "Leader of the Free World" is a joke right now. I have reason to believe that the SS has "plans" in place "on the shelf" for a visit to Paris .. and there was plenty of "local talent" deployed with no notice to anyone ... he appears in a "war zone" in his "flight jacket," but can't show up to the OK Corral?

That piece of shit plexiglass wouldn't do shit.

Let him twist in the wind for not showing up.

Unfortunately the symbolism is harmful to us all. But that's narcissism for you.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:49 AM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

OK, Michelle wouldn't let him appear without the plexiglass. Better?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:53 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
OK, Michelle wouldn't let him appear without the plexiglass. Better?
If that's the case, Michelle needs to do some brush up on Jackie.

Actually, I could hear Michelle saying: "Fuck you, I'll go!"

If had to choose one of them to "take my back" .... I'd pick Michelle.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:28 AM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

football was on
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:34 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
football was on
I'm sure it was baskets.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:38 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Are you kidding? I bet he has enough frequent flyer miles to cover a European vacation.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:27 PM   #13
trident60
Premium Access

Encounters: 49
Default Racial Slur

Beckel was laying an old racist slur on Obama, the ultimate put down, excusing his low performance by putting him in a class, racial or otherwise, or low achievers. It's tough to make excuses for witless cowardice and lack of leadership. This is a group of aging campus liberals that have never managed anything, and never will. Obama and Holder only managed a few drug sentence commutations in December after years of sentence reviews over an issue near and dear to them. They can't construct a website, or pick a contractor who can, even with virtually unlimited money. They can't build new VA hospitals. They can't find e-mails. They can's state a foreign policy. They can't close Guantanamo. They can't prosecute terrorists in New York City. They can't do much of anything except posture and pander to interest groups.
trident60 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:54 PM   #14
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
and Bob Beckel, a huge lib and proud of it, was talking about Obama's failure to show up in Paris. The other four wanted to know what was so important that Obama couldn't get away and Beckel injecting that Obama was the only bombing and killing terrorists so he didn't have to go. Then he said something that stayed with me, "Obama is doing the absolute best that he can". Think about that. Beckel is no dummy but he either thinks that Obama is doing the absolute best that he can to fight terrorism or that Obama is really doing the best that he can. That Obama is so incompetent that we are looking at his maximum effort and he has nothing left to give.

I don't know which is scarier, the blind, slavish obedience of the Obama supporter or that he was stating a fact that Obama can't get any better.

Maybe it was best that the POS was not in Paris. If he gave an adress it would simply be more of the "blame the westerners" game and further favoring of islam.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:55 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Jesus our resident numbnuts are in a hissy because Obama didn't go to Paris.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women