Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
nunuhead89
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default HELP!

hi i am a rookie at this and i went to meet up with a cg and as we were conversing people kept knocking at the door and i freaked out and told her i didnt have the donations that she wanted and she asked if she could have the little amount i had on me, after i refused and went to my car to drive away something came hurling from the floor she was on and it cracked my windshield, she also mentioned that shed have someone trail me to get the little 70 donations she wanted, as I did not have anyone follow, i made sure because i drove around on the freeway and through other roads. she told me a black car would follow me but i dont see how it could follow me since i drive a sports car and i sped away from there asap. she messaged me again today sending me a pic of herself and i told her to f*** off and after throwing insults back and forth she said to watch out. i was wondering has any one had similiar experiences? could there really be a way for her to track me? and are these people serious about getting a donation so small?
nunuhead89 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They can run your cars tags and learn so much about you.

The Search tab is your friend.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Grammatical errors alone have given me a headache....
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
nunuhead89
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Grammatical errors alone have given me a headache....
i just need an answer please, is she trying to intimidate me to give her the donation we agreed on.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunuhead89 View Post
hi i am a rookie at this and i went to meet up with a cg and as we were conversing people kept knocking at the door and i freaked out and told her i didnt have the donations that she wanted and she asked if she could have the little amount i had on me, after i refused and went to my car to drive away something came hurling from the floor she was on and it cracked my windshield, she also mentioned that shed have someone trail me to get the little 70 donations she wanted, as I did not have anyone follow, i made sure because i drove around on the freeway and through other roads. she told me a black car would follow me but i dont see how it could follow me since i drive a sports car and i sped away from there asap. she messaged me again today sending me a pic of herself and i told her to f*** off and after throwing insults back and forth she said to watch out. i was wondering has any one had similiar experiences? could there really be a way for her to track me? and are these people serious about getting a donation so small?
You leave a lot out of your post:
--I assume you were at her place, not yours
--Is this a well reviewed lady of someone off BP/street? A 70 fee doesn't speak to a lady with a good rep.
--There was knocking atthe door by no one was there when you left?
--You went there without her fee? That is asking for problems.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
nunuhead89
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You leave a lot out of your post:
--I assume you were at her place, not yours
--Is this a well reviewed lady of someone off BP/street? A 70 fee doesn't speak to a lady with a good rep.
--There was knocking atthe door by no one was there when you left?
--You went there without her fee? That is asking for problems.
yes i was at her hotel no cars were down in the lot where i parked, she has a few reviews which are good, nope and she later called and she said it was a customer that she turned down because there were cops in the lot, i left the fee in the car.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:15 PM   #7
thecapn93
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
...and are these people serious about getting a donation so small?
A better question would be 'are you willing to go through all this fear, intimidation, and worry over a donation so small?'

Might have been better to just leave the donation, split with your tail between your legs and realize that you're a bit wiser now. Lesson learned at a relatively small cost. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...
thecapn93 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #8
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Dude, check this out...see the cat (only way to roll, ONLY way I roll...deuces):

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=28

Holla if you have ANY more questions...

Quote:
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #9
nunuhead89
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Dude, check this out...see the cat (only way to roll, ONLY way I roll...deuces):

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=28

Holla if you have ANY more questions...
Man thanks, the scumrat probably says that to everyone that bolts on her. Really want to get her back somehow and get her in trouble with LE, anybody with any ideas?
Old 08-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #10
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

she wont dont anything, wouldnt worry about it, shell be onto her next drama episode with someone else soon
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Man thanks, the scumrat probably says that to everyone that bolts on her. Really want to get her back somehow and get her in trouble with LE, anybody with any ideas?
Not really sure what you think you need to get her back for. YOU bolted on her. I can't imagine the door knocking was any more pleasant for her than for you. You admit you showed up without the money, which can make one think maybe you were looking for a reason to not go through with it--you share some blame from the way you describe it.

Yes, it went a bit bad--certainly not horribly bad. She shouldn't have pestered you, and the reality is you both should have written it off and moved on.

BUT..... be really careful about "want to get her back somehow and get her in trouble with LE". NOT a wise thing to do. Incriminating her may well incriminate YOu along the way. It could make for juicy news coverage at least. To say nothing about getting you a permanent black list.

Walk it off. You didn't lose anything. Don't go stupid and blow your own foot off.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women