Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59944
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default how much of a problem am I ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Though the directive seemed promising enough not enough people were included in it: it was especially disappointing that people like BDS and notanewbie were not included in it. Therefore it ought to be broadened in its scope as well as extended for the full life of this site.

What good promise was made by creating the directive was invalidated, however, by the creation of the Spider Hole, which not only abets and encourages the abuse by the lower common denominator participants in this forum, but even worsens the problem, by incitiing non-Houston morons into the kind of behavior that gave Houston its bad reputation; which out-of-town morons then re-export the stupidity back to open forums.

Activity on eccie is less than it was when it was new. Why is that? If the so-called Saint-Chris and his cronies would expand their horizons beyond the small bands of hoodlums who have trashed it, this wouldn't be the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Both handles are retired. Duh...
Good news, good riddance - and great idea. Retiring the likes of WTF, Texasjohn1965, offshoredrilling, Reese McLaine aka RM, coven, jackflash, and so on and so forth, would indeed be a more efficacious way of cleaning up this site, than merely extending the directive to them.

And also less work on mods, once the deed has been effected.

Thank you Reese, for a constructive contribution.
gee someone hates me in Texas, mmmm oh well

and; have I changed any here after joining the spider hole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
gee Raphael, I only know you from the spider hole. I rarely post in Texas. I know only bits of the directive. I did not know I was part of it. So what is it that I can or can not do per the directive. Not that I really care. Just would be nice to know. Maybe a mod here can PM me what I need to know.

Thanks
OSD

PS: better, let me know in the spider hole
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

thank you jamie for your PM. This was not posted in the Spider Hole. It was posted in Houston. So I am not posting anything from the hole.

So

My question to the mods and members. Am I that bad, and have I changed any here after joining the spider hole?

I have been guilty of leaving hints for other member of the hole to take a look. But never posted any thing from the hole. Nor even said why in the hints. So I do not believe I have outed anything from there. Nor have I ever outed anything from another area that one needs to ask or be invited to.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

Encounters: 1

Why do so many here like to come across in general as jerks?
I have never really understood why anyone would like and chose to attack others in posts on an internet whore board... the whole those who live in glass houses thing...
OSD, you have obviously made some waves with some that has turned them against you.. cant say i have been here long enough to have an opinion either way... but to be honest, aren't we all here for the same reason? to get laid? and if we are, why is there such animosity towards one another?
Justapervert is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Well, I have been a jerk at times. But I hope not all the time. The "directive" was to keep the peace in Houston Texas. I have only replied to Ralph one other time in Texas. And he once in one of my reviews here. As to in the hole, well what is said there is to stay there. I can say you have to work real hard to get only a few points in the hole.

Ralph wants to go beyond the the Texas "directive". And delete the side he is not on. That now looks I'm on the other side. That would be like me asking the mods to delete Doove just because I say so. Ok Doove and I do not agree on a lot of things. But I would never ask mods to Ban him. In fact I would miss Doove. Shhhhhhh don't tell him that.

The only reason I can think of Ralph asking for me to be banned is from the Spider Hole itself. Where many board rules do not apply.

So Justapervert Thanks for your reply.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #5
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

Encounters: 1

ok.... I guess.... not sure if i saw an answer there but will accept that as an answer... I think....
Justapervert is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

mmmm maybe I missed the "?"

But will take it ya do not see me a big problem. Or am I wrong?
Old 11-18-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Well, I have been a jerk at times. But I hope not all the time.
He blames you for the BP oil spill.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #8
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What is the spider hole?
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #9
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth View Post
What is the spider hole?
That is a top secret section on the board. invite only.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

mmmmm thanks for the PM's so far. I rather posted. But with a PM you can't be added to his top six to be banned. LOL
Old 11-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #11
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Copied from OSD's post

Originally Posted by Raphael
Though the directive seemed promising enough not enough people were included in it: it was especially disappointing that people like BDS and notanewbie were not included in it. Therefore it ought to be broadened in its scope as well as extended for the full life of this site.

What good promise was made by creating the directive was invalidated, however, by the creation of the Spider Hole, which not only abets and encourages the abuse by the lower common denominator participants in this forum, but even worsens the problem, by incitiing non-Houston morons into the kind of behavior that gave Houston its bad reputation; which out-of-town morons then re-export the stupidity back to open forums.

Activity on eccie is less than it was when it was new. Why is that? If the so-called Saint-Chris and his cronies would expand their horizons beyond the small bands of hoodlums who have trashed it, this wouldn't be the case.

I can't say I've ever seen you "importing" anything from the Houston board or bringing anything back from the spider hole. This little area of the board has no problem blowing up on its own- no need to "import" problems from other areas, we can make our own.

It is interesting to read the differences of opinion when they occur. There are times I read over what is written a few times before the meaning is clear (there are a few posts I just plain gave up trying to figure it out).

I wonder if Raphael was having a bad day.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #12
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Since you asked....

OSD, your politics i find mortifying, and your grammar is abysmal. So what's not to like?

But seriously, i'm not going to hunt around trying to figure out what circumstances compelled anyone to speak negatively towards you, and i certainly don't care to try to ascertain what "directive" everyone seems to be talking about....so for that reason i'll simply speak from my own experience.

I think you're one of the good ones, OSD. Nothing i've seen you post have i found to be objectionable. Difficult to interpret, perhaps, but not objectionable.

I've had a few in-person conversations with providers where i've expressed my opinion of you, and i don't recall having uttered a negative word. Nor do i recall hearing a negative word.

So if i were you, i wouldn't get too upset if someone name-dropped you as an example of a problematic poster. Hell, happens to me all the time. So if nothing else, at least you're in good company.
And no, i don't think you've changed since you've joined the spider hole, whenever that was.

Quote:
That would be like me asking the mods to delete Doove just because I say so. Ok Doove and I do not agree on a lot of things. But I would never ask mods to Ban him.
Other people have, OSD, other people have. Damned if i know why.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:51 PM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

if you read now mojo locked the thread. Jusanotherdude gave a very good answer. Just not all that I wanted. Jusanotherdude did tell me what I wanted. But can not repeat the errrr PM. I was hoping JaD could have been a out of town mod here. And took the last spot. But so far rooster is cool.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

"Other people have, OSD, other people have. Damned if i know why. "
quote of doove

mmmmm of the one from here that are there I post the most mmmmm
so not sure the hole has anything to do with it.
It would be silly to ask that you be banned. Hell I want you to do a review. Drive me and others nuts in the little boys room for another six weeks.

Thanks doove
Old 11-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #15
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Thanks doove
You bet!
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net