Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2017, 06:38 PM   #1
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Would you guys even dare...?

I just had the most ballsy, crazy, insane and exhilirating session with a new client.

He walks in, gives me a kiss, grabs my butt and tells me to not say a word...

He sits on my couch, gets on his phone, gestures over for me to take his cock out and start sucking. He puts the phone on speaker and a woman answers. I hear kids in the background, but then it fades off.

My client starts with "Hi Honey, I'm horny and about to jack off, will you do what you do please?"

She starts moaning and telling him that she's playing with her pussy and licking her fingers off all in a seductive tone, she's breathing hard and saying how badly she wishes she was sucking his cock.

At that moment, I'm sucking his balls and milking his cock. This woman is making me super horny! She keeps dirty talking as I'm stroking, sucking, ball licking and teasing this man's cock.

He finally cums and moans a sigh of relief. He thanks his wife while I clean him up, they discuss dinner, he drops the envelope on my table and walks out never saying a word.

I've never felt so used yet so turned on at the same time in my life
I really believe his wife thought he was locked in his office alone.

Has anyone ever done something like this or similar before?
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:52 PM   #2
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I have! It was the hottest thing I have actually done in the hobby. I had to touch myself after he left!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:52 PM   #3
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Bliss that is so hot))
I have done roleplays where the husband talks to the wife as I am riding him CG and even as he is about to cum hard. Husbands love the interaction of a clueless wife as they are being ravaged by us sluts. I tell them to bring their wives to watch me fuck him and talk dirty to him)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:57 PM   #4
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
I just had the most ballsy, crazy, insane and exhilirating session with a new client.

He walks in, gives me a kiss, grabs my butt and tells me to not say a word...

He sits on my couch, gets on his phone, gestures over for me to take his cock out and start sucking. He puts the phone on speaker and a woman answers. I hear kids in the background, but then it fades off.

My client starts with "Hi Honey, I'm horny and about to jack off, will you do what you do please?"

She starts moaning and telling him that she's playing with her pussy and licking her fingers off all in a seductive tone, she's breathing hard and saying how badly she wishes she was sucking his cock.

At that moment, I'm sucking his balls and milking his cock. This woman is making me super horny! She keeps dirty talking as I'm stroking, sucking, ball licking and teasing this man's cock.

He finally cums and moans a sigh of relief. He thanks his wife while I clean him up, they discuss dinner, he drops the envelope on my table and walks out never saying a word.

I've never felt so used yet so turned on at the same time in my life
I really believe his wife thought he was locked in his office alone.

Has anyone ever done something like this or similar before?
Lmfao this shit was hilarious, but Bliss I can guarantee you that it was probably not really his wife, but if it was then he is super bold!!! To each it’s on, but yet super funny.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:59 PM   #5
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

This thread is a joke. Please tell me yes.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:08 PM   #6
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my most favorite real world hookup experiences involved absolutely no talking. On our first meeting, he met me in the lobby of his hotel, we rode up the elevator standing side by side, got to his room and went at it like animals. Never saying a word. After I was done with him, I got dressed and left. Not a word..... Once in the car I sent a text thanking him for a fun time. I still get a little tingle when I pass that hotel.

It's always hot to be a naughty little girl from time to time. 😈
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:23 PM   #7
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
One of my most favorite real world hookup experiences involved absolutely no talking. On our first meeting, he met me in the lobby of his hotel, we rode up the elevator standing side by side, got to his room and went at it like animals. Never saying a word. After I was done with him, I got dressed and left. Not a word..... Once in the car I sent a text thanking him for a fun time. I still get a little tingle when I pass that hotel.

It's always hot to be a naughty little girl from time to time. 😈
Love it silence will always be golden LL
Old 10-04-2017, 07:34 PM   #8
MW76
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
This thread is a joke. Please tell me yes.
This obviously didn't happen. It's a threAD. OP knows there's no way we can prove it didn't happen other than to say it screams unrealistic.

What two consenting adults do is personal choice, but kids in the background is wrong. I'm surprised kids in the background didn't make provider uneasy. Maybe she experienced this sort of thing as a child? Who knows?? I'm suprised moderators haven't already shut this threAD down to cover the owners' asses for legal reasons since the provider talked about kids in the background.
MW76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:51 PM   #9
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

[QUOTE=MW76;1060046447]This obviously didn't happen. It's a threAD. OP knows there's no way we can prove it didn't happen other than to say it screams unrealistic.
QUOTE]

lmfao. You clearly don't know Bliss. And she is the last provider that would ever need a threAD.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:55 PM   #10
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW76 View Post
This obviously didn't happen. It's a threAD. OP knows there's no way we can prove it didn't happen other than to say it screams unrealistic.

What two consenting adults do is personal choice, but kids in the background is wrong. I'm surprised kids in the background didn't make provider uneasy. Maybe she experienced this sort of thing as a child? Who knows?? I'm suprised moderators haven't already shut this threAD down to cover the owners' asses for legal reasons since the provider talked about kids in the background.
Well Dam! I didn't know we were all of a sudden in church up in here. Yes, that shit did make me feel uneasy because the last thing I want is for someone to get caught and the drama that follows. And for the MUTHAFUCKIN record, I don't even post regular ADS so why TF would I want to post an Ad here???

Sheeeesh ... can't even discuss the weird day I had pertaining to the hobby before someone in here goes all stephen paddock on my ass!
Loosen up your bra straps, Mr. MW76... Sir
Old 10-04-2017, 08:00 PM   #11
MW76
BANNED

Quote:
Well Dam! I didn't know we were all of a sudden in church up in here. Yes, that shit did make me feel uneasy because the last thing I want is for someone to get caught and the drama that follows. And for the MUTHAFUCKIN record, I don't even post regular ADS so why TF would I want to post an Ad here???

Sheeeesh ... can't even discuss the weird day I had pertaining to the hobby before someone in here goes all stephen paddock on my ass!
So you're saying you're ok with children listening in on your sessions??? Sick! We all like to have our hobby fun, but we should all agree kids and the hobby don't belong together Bliss.
MW76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:13 PM   #12
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So you're saying you're ok with children listening in on your sessions??? Sick! We all like to have our hobby fun, but we should all agree kids and the hobby don't belong together Bliss.
Of course not, but you're acting like I'm the one who called and made them audible thru the phone... hell, it could've been the TV for all I know. I'm starting to think something happened to your ol' sensitive ass if all you took from the whole session experience was that?
Get some therapy, please.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:18 PM   #13
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
look like you are trying too hard to put dirt on op by charging words or translating in ur own terms.

She Clearly stated
"I hear kids in the background, but then it fades off"
and
"Yes, that shit did make me feel uneasy because the last thing I want is for someone to get caught and the drama that follows"

not sure on ur reason to attack.. I have pretty good guess but no way i can prove it. maybe MOD can by tracing your IP.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #14
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:

Lmfao Amen Bliss, this clown has his mask on, so he can’t hear you or see you. He the same douche that has a post trying to blackmail hobbyist for cash or selling them out to their SO’s lmao. His ass can’t even take a selfie of himself much less a pic of some damn license plates; so just ignore him Bliss it want be long before he has to go tinkle. LoL

I think when he has to go potty he sits btw
Old 10-04-2017, 08:22 PM   #15
Birdc6c
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Bliss.... would calling an ex wife and say listen to this...”slurp, slurp”., something she never did.
Now that would be fun...

MW76...easy up, either go get laid or let it go.
Birdc6c is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women