Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
TheItalianStallion
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Do You Share More With Providers Than With "Real" Friends?

I was at a wedding this weekend for my best friend. Prior to the rehearsal dinner, followed by bachelor party, was a visit to a special provider for a very long fuck fest (see reviews). Perhaps one person knows about my "hobbying", and she'd never say a word.

Here's the sitch. I'm not married. Engaged, but not married, per se. No kids. Interestingly enough, when I mention this, I get a look that says, "REALLY? Well, come on over to the dark side..." It's an interesting dynamic we have (we, being the collective us), and I suppose if one took the time, he or she might make an actual friend, albeit an expensive one; but a friend nonetheless.

This is the best goddamned therapy I've ever had. I mean it. My family is the family from "Everybody Loves Raymond". I watch that show, laugh and get flashbacks (I identify with Robert. We're both grossly misunderstood and incredible dancers). For whatever reasons we're here (mine are very simple, I believe), I think on some level we want to be understood. So when I feel like a person can keep pace with my sense of humor and intelligence, I see them again, if our personalities click. It's not so much about how hot someone is, but that is indeed a factor. My S.O. is incredibly hot by any social standard, but its this being understood thing that gets me.

In addition to this, there's (or should be) a level of inhibition I think, with someone you'll see often. I'm trying to find a way to dumb this down so I don't seem like I'm ranting (for my sake). So far, I've encountered one person I'm really becoming comfortable with that I feel I can really be myself around, with no regard to inhibition or censor (for the most part).

My best friend got married and he ended up sleeping with his new wife's friend before the wedding. She was his surprise stripper/Sexual Ninja for the evening, and he shared this with me (as if I can't hear you fucking in the bathroom?). Talking to him openly was very interesting, and I realized I share a lot about who I am with certain providers. For whatever the reason, and I'm not looking for a diagnosis here or opinions about myself; I think these "encounters" put "me" in a different perspective. I'd never call myself a genius, but it does require a certain type of person to not think I'm bat-shit crazy and keep up.

I don't know. I was a little bored and tired of analyzing securities and corporate finance, so I thought I'd post this. I'm probably not making a lot of sense because I've gotten approximately 4 hours of sleep in 3 days. My real question is, are you a business first, chit-chat after kind of person, or do you find yourself talking to or connecting with an ATF of sorts? I don't necessarily mean I spill huge amounts of specific personal information, but after doing this for about a year and a half or so; I do like someone to listen occasionally. Or take an interest. I suppose I'd define that as maybe 50% of GFE, at least. For me, anyhow.
TheItalianStallion is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
Ready2Rock
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Sure, I think this happens quite often. Some of my best conversations about real life have come with a couple of ladies I've gotten to know over the past 7 years. There is a level of honesty in the hobby that you rarely find elsewhere. Unlike the real world, the provider-client relationship is (or should be) relatively free of BS and game-playing. We cut straight to the chase, and in the process certain basic needs of two consenting adults are met. I've grown to appreciate the nature of the relationship because it has opened the door to some very nice friendships.
Ready2Rock is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:26 AM   #3
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I am just gonna skip to your question, cause the stuff before REALLY makes me scratch my head.

I have some providers I really connect with and enjoy the conversation, and with whom I feel a real closeness. Some I just fuck. It depends on the chemistry. Luckily I have met more that I can connect with than ones I just fuck.

I am not going to lie, I have my own issues/baggage, and I don't let people in. Well real world people. I do allow providers in a little bit and get somewhat vulnerable. I am here to meet physical needs, but sometimes psychological needs and physical needs can be intertwined.

I really enjoy this as a hobby. Having the variety I have had in my time here has been amazing. I feel I have banged every continent (well maybe not all but close) and I have made some friends. But lately I have felt like I need to venture back into the real world. But that means becoming vulnerable to people who I am not paying to listen to me or spend time with me. So it is more of a risky endevour. There is a certain security I feel here you know?
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

It is a bit easier to be more open and honest with strangers.... people with no part of your everyday life.... people you might never see again... than it is with friends or family....

Bartenders and often waitstaff hear one hell of a lot......

It's no surprise that so do these ladies....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

to each is own but your friend is an IDIOT for fucking his wife's friend..
how dumb can he be???

I am not the moral Police but the Common Sense Police...dont fuk anyone your future wife or future GF may know.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
to each is own but your friend is an IDIOT for fucking his wife's friend..
how dumb can he be???

I am not the moral Police but the Common Sense Police...dont fuk anyone your future wife or future GF my know.
ROFL

leave it to REB to give an honest unfiltered response!

Thanks!
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

This comes as no surprise to me. You have to love the provider/hobby relationship. I agree that it is much easier to talk to a stranger than people that are close to you. The person you are talking to is not biased. I think provider's are a different breed of woman. We take on many roles, and tend to be less prudish. Many of us have seen alot, been through alot, and have a lot of insight. Then there are some that are clueless! I never thought of a man being in the hobby so he would not have to be vunerable in the real world. That is exactly one of the reasons why I love to provide. I do not like being emotionally vunerable. The hobby provides me with freedom from the restricting 8 to 5. It lets me explore my sensuality, sexuality, and my alter ego! All with the added benefit of stashing away some money to work towards my dream goal. There is no heartbreak, games, or men to leave the toilet seat up. You know exactly what to expect. I find great comfort in that. just my 2cents.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #8
adudeinaustin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Providers are basically psychiatrists we get to see nekked. They don't necessarily solve your problems, but you can vent, confide, and just let loose. They also have the unspoken provider/client confidentiality much like doctor/patient.
adudeinaustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #9
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by adudeinaustin View Post
Providers are basically psychiatrists we get to see nekked. They don't necessarily solve your problems, but you can vent, confide, and just let loose. They also have the unspoken provider/client confidentiality much like doctor/patient.
LMFAO TFF
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #10
TheItalianStallion
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Ladies and gents, I apologize. I was sleep deprived and I understand that the first 2/3 of my original post makes no sense because I forgot to finish editing it.

At any rate, thanks for contributing.
TheItalianStallion is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #11
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by adudeinaustin View Post
They also have the unspoken provider/client confidentiality much like doctor/patient.

UNFORTUNATELY... That has not always proven to be the case..... Some gals I've seen wanna run their mouth's non stop about what other guys say to them....... One time I heard a story and instantly knew what guy she was talking about as I knew him..... I was kind of embarrassed FOR him actually that it was happening....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:30 PM   #12
adudeinaustin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

For me the only people who know I hobby are the providers I see. Online I can hide behind the screen name...no one knows who I am in the real world. With providers, I can talk and don't have to worry about anything being viewd as wrong.

And Brit, can't wait to see the dual "psychiatists" nekeed in a few hours!!
adudeinaustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #13
Guest021510
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Lots of u folks be too deep fo me! Hell, Big Pimpin don't even no Big Pimpin, I nevah really axed, nevah really had a confosation wit myself. Probly dontz want to either, u no whut I'm sayin!
Guest021510 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
Amrita Lover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGFBI View Post
Lots of u folks be too deep fo me! Hell, Big Pimpin don't even no Big Pimpin, I nevah really axed, nevah really had a confosation wit myself. Probly dontz want to either, u no whut I'm sayin!
Yeeeeaaahhh, Big Pimpin, I think I kinda do.......... NOT!
Amrita Lover is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #15
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Howdy, Folks!

Anything you say can and will be used against you.

If you have a secret and you tell one other person - you no longer have a secret.

Baloney Pony is offline   Quote