Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161040
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
reliableakura
Gaining Momentum

Default Review of azianbell

Okay, relating to this member here. I've emailed her a couple of times and I rarely see girls on backpage and it's been quite some times that I even do any of this. I told her I don't have any references and all the girls that I've seen before no longer exist or went off somewhere else. She instead ask more and more and demanded more so I just call it off.

Girls who expect too much and asking or all this references is totally unnecessary when the guy don't actually have one and you can't expect him to keep all o those contacts of those past girls in memories. A marry man wouldn't even dare do that and plus a guy with no references has to start off from somewhere right?
reliableakura is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
DasJester
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Not sure if this is the right place to start a Thread like this but I do agree with you. I am actually very new to this scene but have run into this problem multiple times already. I understand the girls have to be careful, but so do the guys. Keeping numbers of past women is just asking to be found by a Girlfriend/Wife. Just my two cents...
DasJester is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
daarakan
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliableakura View Post
Okay, relating to this member here. I've emailed her a couple of times and I rarely see girls on backpage and it's been quite some times that I even do any of this. I told her I don't have any references and all the girls that I've seen before no longer exist or went off somewhere else. She instead ask more and more and demanded more so I just call it off.

Girls who expect too much and asking or all this references is totally unnecessary when the guy don't actually have one and you can't expect him to keep all o those contacts of those past girls in memories. A marry man wouldn't even dare do that and plus a guy with no references has to start off from somewhere right?
First off, not a review, maybe co-ed at best.

But you basic premise is wrong. Every lady has her own tolerance for information to see an individual, it is pointless to complain. If you don't feel comfortable move on. You exist, therefore a lady should see you doesn't fly. I was screened by the specific lady in question and had no issues with the requested information (information requested for those without references) and was able to see her. I have provided essentially the same information to others and it was deemed insufficient. I didn't complain or bemoan the 'injustice'.

As a married man, you aren't going to assist any lady if they get in legal trouble or pay their legal bills and fees, so they have ever right to set the own comfort level of screening. It would be like trying to tell any store where you write a check that it is "unnecessary" for them to see your drivers license, they should just trust you. Good luck with that one. The ladies don't have an obligation to see every Tom, Dick and Harry who has an email account as their verification.
daarakan is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I agree complaining or moaning is pointless. If a lady i snot comfortable with the little info I am willing to give I move on, some other lady will be comfortable, that simple.

I understand married men not wanting to release too much info, had a lady arrested a few months back because she was harrassing a client of hers. She was black mailing cuz she knew he was married and he allowed her to have personal info. She had extorted $6K from him and kept coming back for more until he called the cops and yep you guessed it, his wife found the whole thing out and he is still out of the $6K he already gave her. My point is, guys have to feel safe and comfortable too.

Thus, if you think a lady is asking too many questions, move on, find a lady that will accept what little info you are willing to give and then you have a reference, gets easier from there. Just a suggestion.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:29 AM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default BUT GUYS.....HE'S RELIABLE!!!!! lol

Surely it should be scoffed at if he is screened in any capacity. I mean he has money....those girls should be priviledged to be in the company of his presence. All they need for screening is a date, duration, and denominations. The nerve of these girls requestion information. So intrusive for those newbies. Lol

P.s. he did say in another post he carrys a gun to his appointments.....so maybe that's why it was harder for him to screen.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
azianbell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37084
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Not only you complain....

but what you complain about is childish! I got the email's from you still and went back to look at them, one of them sounded not so nice. This is it....
"I don't normally do this alot just once in awhile. Because most girls on Bp provide bad service."
...you first off started to say ladies on BP give bad service, and that's is NOT a good thing to start of an conversation for an appt!
BUT STILL...I try to reason with you and ask a few more question, that is normal for a provider to ask or say...
"Well sweetie..I am only on Bp because I am new in town, and pls do not judge a pond because of a few rotten fish lol but how ever..I am on p411, eccie, ter..ect. But to give me just a handle name is not enough,have you write an review before? Can any of the ladies you seen vouch for you, if so pls get me they email address and how they know you by, and I'll contact them"
after this email, you responded...
"Nevermind! Thank you for your time! Too much hassle to go through and I've seen only a few independent provider which they no longer exist in my area. Have a happy holiday"....and come on...
just a handle name and you think it's all right? Not only I don't ask for too much, but you are not willing at all, so why complain???
Quote:
Originally Posted by reliableakura View Post

azianbell is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #7
azianbell
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

There is 2side to every story!
Old 01-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #8
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

That certainly does not sound like too much info to me. I would have given you my first name, and a list of ladies I have seen, no problems there. If no ladies or references, I would ask what other info you may need and make a decision if that was too intrusive into my life or not. Never have I ever seen a reason to be rude.

I have shown my ID with everything covered up except my first name and the pic, I have shown car insurance with everything covered up except my first name and make of vehicle. That was before I had references.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #9
azianbell
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly my point, when you are not willing as you have mention, then don't go around complaining because you can't see me! This is exactly one of the "might be" LE, or time waister or simply someone that's out to get you in trouble for nothing! PLUS I also have the form you fill on my web site., saying you was going to be willing to provide me any information I needed, but you cut of short yourself..so here how I see you... "BLAH BLAH BLAH"...this is not a playground for BS, this board here.."WE" know what's up, get real issue on here!
Old 01-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #10
Monica G Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 28211
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a few years back it was common for ladies to ask for TWO forms of id. LE can have id's made no problemo. At the end of the day, It is for our protection, not meant to be a nuisance to our visitors.
Monica G Moore is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #11
BarryPipes
Gaining Momentum

I had a totally different experience with AzianBelle...she made it real easy on me. I don't have many references since I kind of "dabble" in the hobby. But, I did give AzianBelle two references that I wasn't sure would remember me. Belle called me back in an hour and said that I had passed. I'm glad she did because I had an incredibly memorable session with her. (Review to follow...)
BarryPipes is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:13 PM   #12
flamealchemist
Registered Member

Coming from BR, I completely agree. LE has been on the up and up around here lately from what I've read so one can't be too careful. I'm quite excited Ms. Belle finally has the time to visit us down here though. Hopefully everyone will make her stay enjoyable so she'll visit more often.
flamealchemist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women