Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A new trick: Dutch taxman hunting prostitutes

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/...ng_prostitutes

It's a business, like any other, so the problem is? And if the moral majority/christian/hypocritical politicians would look at it as a major business in the US, the tax dollars that would flow in are enormous.

News flash.... Sex happens, sex sells, sex is going nowhere, TAX the sex business.

"it's a job just like any other..."

yes maam, you are correct. we all get F'd by the taxman.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

I don't see it happening but I think that legalizing it and taxing it is a good idea! Since it's not legal now, I'm guessing very few women claim the income on their taxes, which also means they're not paying Social Security. At some point, these women will have to retire based on age (forget the ad for the 58 yr old provider I saw recently) and won't have any SS to draw from. It would be great if they were investing part of their income for that inevitible day but I'll bet that's an exception for most providers (I know that all these lovely ladies make it hard for me to save $). How do they survive then?

There's also the health aspect to consider! If it were legal, I'm guessing it would only be a matter of time, before the government steps in and forces regular mandatory health screening. It's not a bad idea in the interest of preventing the spread of disease. I'm no expert on the subject, but would guess that a provider could pass an STD on to a number a clients before even realizing she might have something and the same goes for guys. I've never talked to a provider about it so I'm curious - do providers have the accessories checked on a regular basis?
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well first being in this type of entertainment,it would be very wise to be tested at least every 3 months and if you can't afford it it,at least go to the health department and have check ups.

Frankly you should do this even if your not in this type of work.

Second about the taxes.I have worked and payed taxes before and the past 3 years i have been paying taxes as self-employed and pay into my social security but the way it looks it won't be around by the time i get old enough to draw it tho.But at least they can't get me for not paying taxes,i have no problem paying them taxes.My tax return each year helps me to buy a car if i need one to show proof of income or to rent a house and my credit.Plus its proof of income where i can get loans from banks.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default stop tax on pussy

Attachment 32681
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

It should be legalized and taxed and people should be tested. This is between two consenting adults and as such the LE should be out trying to catch real criminals. It would also provide a means for the ladies that this is their only occupation to pay into social security and be able to reap retirement benefits from it. Just don't tax it too high. Got to keep it affordable for us working folks! Overall, it would increase the safety and security level for all involved as well as helping all the wonderful ladies down the road. LOL

I vote yes!!

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women