Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2019, 08:56 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Why are Democrats not investigating Biden?

Why are Democrats not investigating Biden?

by Charlee | October 3

A lot has been reported about the ongoing mudslinging between the Democrats and Republicans over the impeachment inquiry that was announced last week mainly surrounding an alleged “corruption” that took place during a phone conversation between Pres. Donald Trump and Ukraine Pres. Volodymyr Zelensky.

In that phone conversation, House Democrats claim that Trump pressured the Ukrainian leader to investigate presidential candidate and former vice president Joe Biden, in hopes to “get help” for the 2020 election.

It was manna from heaven for the Democrats, when a “whistleblower” came forward with such allegation, prompting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to call for a formal launch of an impeachment inquiry against the President even without proof that such an attempt happened, or that any of the accusations were true. The inquiry was called for before anyone had seen the Whisleblower report of the seen the transcript of the call.
No “direct knowledge”

It was later found that the whistleblower didn’t have “direct knowledge” about what he put in his report. He “heard” people talk about it, and decided to blow it up. The Democrats believed him of course, and the media took the bait too — and now, here we are.

The transcript of the phone call was released by the White House last week, hoping to clear the claims of Trump pressuring Zelensky — and withholding a grant to Ukraine in exchange.

It would have rocked our world,if it had been true. Except that there were many inconsistencies to it that were far too similar to earlier attempts of Democrats to remove Trump from office, or at least delegitimize him as president.

Remember how it was when Trump was being investigated for the alleged “Russian collusion” that ended up being nothing but a waste of time and taxpayers $$$?

Btw, Zelensky already made it clear “he wasn’t pressured” by Trump to investigate on the Bidens.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be involved [in] democratic, open elections of [the] US. We had, I think, good phone call. It was normal. I think you read [in the transcript] that nobody pushed me,” Zelensky said.
Clear evidence of corruption

Read that again: “I think you read [in the transcript] that nobody pushed me.”

Zelensky already said Trump didn’t pressure him on anything. But of course the Democrats won’t believe that — neither will their friends in the mainstream media.

It’s like telling everybody you’re fine and they don’t believe you and keep insisting that you’re not.

Again, you can read the transcript of the conversation here.

Anyway, here we are. Impeachment inquiry has started and the political bickering continues.

Former New York City Mayor, and Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani also continues to call out Democratic hypocrisy for investigating Donald Trump based on a “hearsay” and giving Joe Biden a pass despite clear evidence of corruption.

Giuliani, in a television interview, produced a copy of the sworn statement of Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin saying, under oath, that he was “forced out of office” as Ukraine’s top prosecutor because he was leading a “wide-ranging corruption probe” into an energy company were Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, sits as a part of the board.

The younger Biden receives a $50,000 monthly salary salary there.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvhxZfIupns
Free pass for Uncle Joe

“Why is this less credible than the whistleblower when this is direct knowledge and the whistleblower is hearsay?” Giuliani said in an ABC interview, apparently taking a swipe at Democrats not even mentioning investigating Biden.

In Shokin’s affidavit, produced by Giuliani, the fired Ukrainian prosecutor — who claims to be “staunchly politically unaffiliated” said that former Ukraine Pres. Petro Poroshenko ordered him to resign due to pressure from Joe Biden who was threatening to withhold $1 billion in subsidies to Ukraine “until I was removed from office.”

“The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings…a natural gas firm active in Ukraine. Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors. I presume Burisma, which was connected with gas extraction, had the support of the US Vice President Joe Biden because his son was on the Board of Directors,”Guiliani read on-air from the signed affidavit of Shokin.

And Biden’s response? His campaign demanded to TV networks that Rudy Giuliani no longer be allowed on the air.

I’ll have to agree for now with Sen. Lindsey Graham when he said the whistleblower’s complaint against Pres. Trump is “all hearsay.”
Politics over facts

“This seems to me like a political setup. It’s all hearsay. You can’t get a parking ticket conviction based on hearsay. The whistleblower didn’t hear the phone call,” the South Carolina lawmaker said, insisting — just what the Ukrainian president already said, the phone call have “zero problems” and is just a “normal phone call.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi earlier said “as soon as we have the facts, we’re ready [to start impeachment.”

The whistleblower complaint was not a first-hand account but rather a hearsay from something that was allegedly heard from other people – these are not facts.

Giuliani, on the other hand, has the signed document, under oath by Shokin himself, the prosecutor were it all began.

So why are Democrats so keen on investigating a smoking gun when the actual fire is right on their faces?

I guess they’ll go for anything against Trump, but not their own.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:03 PM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The transcript of the phone call was released by the White House last week, hoping to clear the claims of Trump pressuring Zelensky — and withholding a grant to Ukraine in exchange.

That was funny ..........

A "perfect call" quipped Trump
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:11 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

That was funny ..........

A "perfect call" quipped Trump

"Zelensky already said Trump didn’t pressure him on anything. But of course the Democrats won’t believe that — neither will their friends in the mainstream media."

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAA
Old 10-16-2019, 09:23 PM   #4
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Zelensky never said the call was perfect

Old 10-16-2019, 09:25 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Zelensky never said the call was perfect

he didn't say he was pressured to do anything either.

case closed.

Old 10-16-2019, 09:27 PM   #6
matchingmole
Valued Poster

He was pressured to say that.......case opened
Old 10-16-2019, 09:29 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
He was pressured to say that.......case opened

by whom?

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 10-16-2019, 09:31 PM   #8
matchingmole
Valued Poster

King Donald the Turd
Old 10-16-2019, 09:33 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Old 10-16-2019, 09:36 PM   #10
matchingmole
Valued Poster

She bitch slappped TRump again..........

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 10-16-2019, 09:42 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Old 10-16-2019, 09:46 PM   #12
matchingmole
Valued Poster

When those Democrats are mean to TRump...he still has one friend left.............
Old 10-16-2019, 09:56 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/44...china-business

Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden needs to testify on Ukraine, China business dealings

Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV called for former Vice President and 2020 White House contender Joe Biden's son to testify before the U.S. Senate about business dealings with Ukraine and China.

"What I’ve called for simply is for the Senate to call former second son Hunter Biden to come and testify and people look into this," Schweizer said during a lengthy interview on Hunter Biden's business dealings. "We’re talking about large deals and large sums of money...it involves countries like China, which are America’s chief rival on the global stage."

The researcher provided an overview of Hunter Biden's alleged business dealings with Ukrainian energy company Burisma and the Chinese government in a recent New York Post op-ed that details payments of more than $3 million to Hunter Biden's company during a 14-month period when his father was the point person on Ukraine policy for the Obama administration.

"In the case of the Ukraine, the very energy company that was paying Hunter Biden millions of dollars was under investigation in the Ukraine for corruption. Ukrainian officials have claimed that Joe Biden pressured them to suspend or end that investigation. That’s in fact what the Ukraine did," Schweizer said in a summary of his findings.

Schweizer during the Hill.TV interview also referenced reporting from The Hill's John Solomon who reported in early May that Ukrainian officials are reviewing internal corruption allegations against the energy company that employed Hunter Biden. Solomon also wrote that "U.S. and Ukrainian authorities both told me Biden and his office clearly had to know about the general prosecutor's probe of Burisma and his son's role."

The former vice president told The New York Times in a recent statement that his son's business dealings was not a consideration in pressuring Ukraine to fire its prosecutor general, noting the decision was made “without any regard for how it would or would not impact any business interests of his son, a private citizen.”

Hunter Biden also issued a statement declaring that "at no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business, or my board service, including my initial decision to join the board" of the Ukrainian energy company.

Schweizer's op-ed also details Hunter Biden's alleged dealings with China, noting how the former second son accompanied his father on an official trip to Beijing in 2013 only to then have his company ink a $1 billion private equity deal with the Chinese government two weeks later.

"Hunter Biden at the time had no background in China and had little background in private equity," he wrote.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:01 PM   #14
matchingmole
Valued Poster

If Peter Schweizer says so................

Biden has given the Dems no ammo....unlike "stable genius" Trump
Old 10-16-2019, 11:12 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Byrne calls for investigation into Biden’s China ties, questions Jones

https://yellowhammernews.com/byrne-c...estions-jones/

Congressman Bradley Byrne (AL-01) believes that former Vice President Joe Biden’s potential ties to China should be officially investigated “because there could be some very important national security implications” involved.

In a Sunday evening interview with Fox News Channel’s “The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton,” Byrne was first asked by the host whether “Joe Biden’s China ties [should] be investigated.”

The Republican congressman and U.S. Senate candidate responded, “Absolutely.”
This came after Biden recently downplayed the threat to the United States posed by China. Additionally, it was revealed that Hunter Biden, the former vice president’s son, through his Chinese investment company Bohai Harvest RST, which obtains its financing from a subsidiary of the Communist government-owned Bank of China, is part of an investment pool that has made several rounds of large investments in a range of Chinese companies.

“When somebody makes a comment like that who spent decades in the United States Senate, eight years as the vice-president of the United States, we had these stories out about the ties with his son, business ties,” Byrne told the FOX News host. “Someone needs to start asking the question, what’s really going on here?”

He said that President Donald Trump’s family and campaign were investigated for much less in regards to Russia, and that Biden should be held to the same scrutiny.

Byrne said the House was unlikely to act with Democrats in control, but urged the Department of Justice and the U.S. Senate to launch official probes.

Asked if there was “a criminal component” involved with Biden and China, Byrne said, “There might be here. Now, I’m not saying there is, because we don’t know the full facts. But that’s why you have an investigation to get the full facts, and the facts we know of are very troubling.”

Sen. Doug Jones (D-AL) has announced his support of Biden’s presidential bid.

Byrne questioned if Jones agreed with Biden on China and how the nation impacts the United States’ economy and security.

“Do you really believe China’s not a threat to the United States? Do you think everything about these ties between the vice-president’s son and China are OK? Don’t you think we ought to ask some important questions like we spent all this time and money doing with President Trump? I’d like to hear what he has to say about that,” Byrne said of Jones.

Transcript as follows, courtesy of Fox News:
STEVE HILTON: Here tonight to discuss, Alabama Congressman and U.S. Senate candidate for Alabama Bradley Byrne. Congressman, so great that you could join us. I really appreciate it. Just let’s get started with one basic question that I hope most people would agree in which shouldn’t, at the very least, Joe Biden’s China ties be investigated.

BYRNE: Absolutely. When somebody makes a comment like that who spent decades in the United States Senate, eight years as the vice-president of the United States, we had these stories out about the ties with his son, business ties. Someone needs to start asking the question, what’s really going on here? Now, they took something that was like one tenth of this, maybe not even that much and spent two years investigating the president of the United States and found nothing to it. Well can’t we take this much and do something with it and have a real investigation? I think we should. I hope we do.

HILTON: And so, how would that — just talk us through the mechanics of that? How could that happen — I mean you’re in the House, hoping to be in the Senate. What kind of prospect do you think there could be for getting something going? How could we — especially everyone watching at home who’s so fired up about what we revealed last week? They want to get involved. They want to try and see justice done here, at least some accountability. What can they do? What can we put pressure on Congress to do?

BYRNE: Well I think everyone should call their Congressman. Everyone should call their Senator and say, we now have these facts. We now have this unbelievable statement by the former vice-president of the United States who wants to be president. You spent all this time and all this money on this foolish investigation of the president. Here’s a real problem right here. We want to see an investigation and I hope the FBI and Justice Department will look into it as well because there could be some very important national security implications here.

HILTON: And to — when you bring up the FBI, do you think there could be a criminal component?

BYRNE: There might be here. Now, I’m not saying there is because we don’t know the full facts. But that’s why you have an investigation to get the full facts and the facts we know of are very troubling. For the vice-president’s son to travel on that United States jet with him to China and then shortly after that this big business deal just plops out. Come on, people have a reason to ask questions. What really happened there? You know, this is the swamp. This is why people hate things in Washington because they think there’s one set of rules for the elite in Washington and another set of rules for all the rest of us.
What my home state Senator Doug Jones has actually already endorsed Joe Biden and I have some questions for him. Do you really believe China’s not a threat to the United States? Do you think everything about these ties between the vice-president’s son and China are OK? Don’t you think we ought to ask some important questions like we spent all this time and money doing with President Trump? I’d like to hear what he has to say about that.

HILTON: Well that’s great to hear. By the way, earlier I thought you were going to do the (inaudible) “come on man”. I thought you — we were going to get that but probably just as well we didn’t. Just before I let you go I’ve got someone here who wants to say hi. I think someone you might know.

JASON CHAFFETZ: Congressman, hey Jason Chaffetz here. I had the honor and pleasure of serving with you in — in — in the Congress and there are a lot of investigative components right? You have the inspectors general. You have Congress itself. But what specifically do you think should happen in this case?

BYRNE: Well, there’re two things I want to see happen Jason. It’s good to see you and talk with you. Now first and foremost, I think the Congress itself needs to investigate the totality of the circumstances. Now you and I both know with the Democrats in charge of the House, that’s not going to happen in the House but I think the Senate could do it and I hope the Senate will consider that. But secondly, we do need to have a law enforcement investigation now that we have some more facts out there to say is there quid pro quo here. Because if there is a quid pro quo, I think there is likely to be a crime committed here and we need to get to the bottom of it.

HILTON: Congressman Byrne, thank you so much for being so clear about it. I really, really appreciate that. We’ll stay in touch on this and good luck. Hope to see you soon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women