Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59963
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Going UTR for iowa, March is here...

It has come to the end of my time here in Iowa for alot of things....
March is about here and for this last part of Feb I will be traveling, leaving tomorrow.

I will no long be seeing any new clients, even the ones that have references...

I will no longer be taking appts under an Hour...

I will only be posting once a month and those donations will be all month...

Regular Clients that have remained loyal clients in keeping me entertained will be grandfathered in.

My other clients that I have only seen a time or two my donations are being highered and there will be no Haggling...

I will still tour Des Moines but it will only be everyother month or every few months...

Sorry this sucks but things are to slow here and people are just to flakey here, THE ONES that I have dealt with.

Hope to still play from time to time and hope things start getting better for my fellow providers and hobbiest....
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
Sterling Archer
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post

Sorry this sucks but things are to slow here and people are just to flakey here, THE ONES that I have dealt with.
You must have a degree in marketing. Nothing like alienating an entire state to help build your business.

Brilliant.
Sterling Archer is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:30 PM   #3
gateway7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

To each their own. May have to defend Her a little, this state can Be kinda flaky I've been Told by a few girls, But for some it works out fine
gateway7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:12 PM   #4
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There's no marketing strategy here, letting people know which I said I would a couple months ago...
A lot of guys that I get are newbies and people I haven't seen yet...
But thanks for the props...

And yes, I have had more NCNS in the 10 months playing here then I did in the two years playing in Tx, I've been threatened here, stalked, jipped out of money and some, so yes this state isn't or hasn't been a fun state for me. Not to mention now that weather should be getting nicer its time to start traveling and if people remember last summer time I was barely here ever, sooooooooooooooooo, i'm sorry sweets but Im not one of those provider that says something to get business and then doesn't do it, duh what would be the use in that when I have the means to travel and venture out and do what I got to do. I'm not a liar or a flaky person, I do and say what I mean and a lot of gents here don't like that or find it offensive, well that's your issue, I'm not gonna change who I am...
So again if you take this as a marketing strategy then sorry, although I do have my business degree, but this is not that.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:22 PM   #5
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh but I will still be around on the board time to time, you know just to talk shit lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women