Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
Mike123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Wink Oil towns

Are there any ladies working in oil towns south of San Antonio? I'm often in these towns like Pearsall, Crystal City, Carrizo Springs etc.
Guys PM me some names. I would like to have some fun during works hours
Thanks
Mike123 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
tattookyle
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

there is never anything going on down here. all of us oil guys (even the non roughnecks) are having no luck with hobbying down here. its a sad sad time.
tattookyle is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
snook
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Cotulla is on the way to Laredo from SA. Just need to make the girls headed for Laredo aware that there is a lot of horny cash in that town looking for a p....
snook is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #4
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Ya,, these girls could make some good money in some of these towns.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #5
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

SC dancers make a fortune in those places. The reason that Victoria is starting to pick up in its one (so far) SC.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:17 AM   #6
virginguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Pffft, Victoria's SC is filled with skinny, inked girls with a nasty attitude.

Really wish there was a provider in that area or one of those hot college girls available for play
virginguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #7
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Everytime I got to Laredo, I always get calls from guys that want me to go to Carrizo Springs and Cotulla and to be honest I dont go because I would so get lost over there.

As for Victoria, Texas, the money is good there in that strip club. Me and 5 other friends from Corpus went there and we took all their money. those ghetto victoria girls were all pissed off and they started getting nasty with the guys on stage and they still weren't making money! LOL! Us Corpus girls didnt have to get nasty with the guys and we still made money. But the girls there are all nasty looking with tats and most are on drugs. Sad though.

And yes VirginGuy those girls got shitty attitudes there. The management there were pretty cool.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #8
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

It's a little more difficult than you guys think. Hotels in oil towns book quickly for weeks on end. Because of fully booked hotels in small towns, those rooms that are available rent at premium rates. Atop that you have to worry about discretion and hotel management seeing traffic from your room. That said, there is the matter of traveling half way to Mexico alone. I'm just saying, it may be easier for the oil workers to come into the city on their days off. I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to give you the female's perspective.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:27 AM   #9
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna View Post
It's a little more difficult than you guys think. Hotels in oil towns book quickly for weeks on end. Because of fully booked hotels in small towns, those rooms that are available rent at premium rates. Atop that you have to worry about discretion and hotel management seeing traffic from your room. That said, there is the matter of traveling half way to Mexico alone. I'm just saying, it may be easier for the oil workers to come into the city on their days off. I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to give you the female's perspective.

Yes that is very true! The rooms book really quick and they charge alot too if those rooms are available. It's just better for them to go to the city and get laid and have a good time. Sometimes I have a hard time finding a room in Laredo because of all the oil field workers there. I stayed at a hotel in Laredo off of I-35 south and my sis and I met alot of oil field workers only to find out that they knew we are the Corpus girls advertising our presence in Laredo. What do u know they start lining up outside our hotel room for their turn! LOL!!!! Its just too hard to keep up with all of them! LOL!!! But hey that was fun and quite an experience.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #10
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna View Post
I think I mentioned to you once before about getting a tour bus. LOL
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

How about renting an RV? lol
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #12
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am thinkingof headed to pearsall... What section would i post on here? Also any body know a nice hotel with easy access
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #13
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets View Post
I am thinkingof headed to pearsall... What section would i post on here? Also any body know a nice hotel with easy access
I would say to post it here and stay in a hotel off Ocean Dr.
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #14
Hooligan_
Gaining Momentum

I also work in these areas,and have wondered about the same thing. after reading some of these posts.i understand. sometimes i even have a hard time getting motels here. thank god my new company bought us mobile homes. never have to worry about a motel again " hint hint " lol

The oil field is booming in these areas. there is a LOT of lonely oil field men out here. you girls would make a Killing!! maybe a few of you girls could come together, and try and find a base of operation here.

as i stated in my introduction thread. i have alot of co workers that have used San Antonio`s backpage website. some have had luck, and others have had horror stories. One of my friends actually almost got robbed from a girl from back page..she even mased him.. WTF.
Hooligan_ is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:02 AM   #15
*Shannon Shane*
38DDs BLONDE GODDESS

User ID: 2805
My ECCIE Reviews

I would be willing to do outcalls ; )
*Shannon Shane* is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women