Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2014, 11:34 AM   #1
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Are reviews a pain in the ass?

I'm curious, are reviews a pain to write??
There are some well respected members of the community who write reviews and those who don't. I understand there has to be an interest in writing them. I know there is a lot of detail that goes into a good one. Do you guys really look at them? Are "specials" a good idea? If there isn't a discount does the review carry more weight or is it about the member posting?? This thread is SL's fault because of his mention of reviews and what shouldn't be left out if them. I'm wondering what kind of review makes you want to book???
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
austinwebdev2010
Account Disabled

As you know Jessie, i have to be somewhat of a wordsmith due to my job. : ). The amount of detail required for a quality review isn't a hindrance at all. But I don't post reviews because I'm not the type to kiss and tell. That is pretty ironic given the nature of this site--community reviews from fellow posters. So I usually contribute whatever I can with follow up posts.

I pay attention to every detail in reviews and follow up comments. My limited participation prevents me from reading ROS info. But there is enough information in a basic review that reveals what a lady does and how she carries herself. All it takes is a string of positive reviews (min. 3 recents) and some provider contributions on the site to get my interest. Then I'll approach a provider via PM or TXT to see how she communicates. I'll make an appointment if things click. Reviews and follow up comments carry a lot of weight with me. Provider communication seals the deal.

Honestly, I don't care for specials so they don't make a difference to me. There are just some things you don't "bargain shop", with provider services being one of them. It's cool to see a lady offering specials as long as her price doesn't fall too far out of line with the normal rate. If her price is too low, it almost screams desperation.
austinwebdev2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Here is a list of things that will help guys NOT to call.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=976045

To answer your question, if you're a provider that offers "greek" I would say yes a review might be a pain in the ass.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:09 PM   #4
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Yes, they can be but I consider it "Dues". Maybe payback for info I've gotten from other hobbyists.

Granted, sometimes you wonder who is actually getting reviewed. I'm a simple guy, don't like to be rushed and don't own a trampoline.

For me the hardest reviews to write are for repeat visits. There's a few ladies I've seen several times since I've been down here but I try to space out when I'll put up a review.

The other tough thing is when everything went as advertised but I know I won't be back. She'll still get a "Yes" even though we didn't "Click".
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
boomtube35
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I don't think they are a pain in the ass, but I'm sure some people do. Reviews are very important to me when I'm checking out a potential provider so I feel it's important for me to provide similar feedback to other hobbyists. I think the primary purpose of the review is to get a feel for whether the provider is who she says she is, what is on the menu, what her attitude is like, and what the fees are. Specials are always welcome, but I don't assume that if a special price is mentioned in a review that I will also get that special rate. Beyond that, I find the description of activities (other than listing them) to be overkill and half the time not even believeable.
boomtube35 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:59 PM   #6
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Thumbs up

Jessie, I believe that you ask a very thought-provoking question. I try to write as many reviews as I can, except when it is a repeat visit. I also echo Loxly's exact thoughts here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
....The other tough thing is when everything went as advertised but I know I won't be back. She'll still get a "Yes" even though we didn't "Click".
The provider has to really piss me off before she gets a no review. Some guys are hesitant when they write reviews, especially the ones with a "no" recommendation, because I have spoken with some who have experienced bad-mouthing from the provider and/or her girlfriends when they give the "no" recommendation. Or, the White Knights come out in full force to grill them as to why they wrote it.

I heard a fellow hobbyist say this once, "If you just write a plain and honest review, don't fluff it, or add too much BS to it, then you won't have too many problems if it is a 'no' review." Best words of wisdom I've heard, and I agree with him.

cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #7
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Here is a list of things that will help guys NOT to call.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=976045

To answer your question, if you're a provider that offers "greek" I would say yes a review might be a pain in the ass.
Did you just ThreAD your own thread??
Old 02-06-2014, 04:45 PM   #8
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Austinwebdev2010...
I can certainly understand not wanting to kiss and tell. I agree there is something indiscreet about them. I can't read the guys side so I have no idea what is being said only what I've been told. I think everyone should participate at their own comfort level. It just tends to be a bit awkward because I won't ever offer a review deal frankly because it's not fair to anyone else who spends the same amount of time. Maybe I'm crazy? I'd rather bake them cookies or offer another treat! Is
That crazy?
Old 02-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #9
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Loxly...
I bet it is difficult reviewing repeat visits, and those are my favorite. It takes a couple of times with someone to really get a groove. It is really cool when there is an immediate animal attraction and it just clicks. Some of the preferences are so subjective that I can see how simple things can influence a session. Also, what's reported influences whether or not someone else would be interested.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #10
Kanyon
Account Frozen

Encounters: 29

Specials are always nice, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with a review reading better.

Writing a review doesn't take much time really. Writing a review that helps other make an informed decision? That can sometimes take a little more time. That said, I'm two behind.

There are quite a few that write informative reviews. Those are ones with activities listed and interactions during time spent. Those are ones we find out what she's ok with and not ok with. You know, what others of us may experience with her. Then there are those reviews that the ladies should be reading, because they're clearly not meant for us guys. Those are ones with comments like... my dick is so big, she couldn't put it in because my dick too big, she really loved how my big dick felt, she had trouble holding my big dick, she wanted more of my big dick because its so big and she likes big dick like my big dick, she couldn't wait to see my big dick again, said how much she missed my big dick, she returned donation because my big dick was donation enough, we went way over on time but it was ok because was worth it to have my big dick... and other bullshit like that. The only thing those reviews tell us is that he should be fucking himself with his big dick or that unless we bring his big dick, we won't have any fun like he did. It tells us nothing about how she treated him, how we may be treated. That's how we choose who we want to see.

So yes, we read reviews. We also discuss behind the scenes and check other sites to get more info.
Kanyon is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:50 PM   #11
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanyon View Post
Specials are always nice, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with a review reading better.

Writing a review doesn't take much time really. Writing a review that helps other make an informed decision? That can sometimes take a little more time. That said, I'm two behind.

There are quite a few that write informative reviews. Those are ones with activities listed and interactions during time spent. Those are ones we find out what she's ok with and not ok with. You know, what others of us may experience with her. Then there are those reviews that the ladies should be reading, because they're clearly not meant for us guys. Those are ones with comments like... my dick is so big, she couldn't put it in because my dick too big, she really loved how my big dick felt, she had trouble holding my big dick, she wanted more of my big dick because its so big and she likes big dick like my big dick, she couldn't wait to see my big dick again, said how much she missed my big dick, she returned donation because my big dick was donation enough, we went way over on time but it was ok because was worth it to have my big dick... and other bullshit like that. The only thing those reviews tell us is that he should be fucking himself with his big dick or that unless we bring his big dick, we won't have any fun like he did. It tells us nothing about how she treated him, how we may be treated. That's how we choose who we want to see.

So yes, we read reviews. We also discuss behind the scenes and check other sites to get more info.
Haha to funny
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:29 PM   #12
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie Austin View Post
I'm curious, are reviews a pain to write?? Short answer, NO, part of being in this community and this is an Information Exchange.
There are some well respected members of the community who write reviews and those who don't. I understand there has to be an interest in writing them. I know there is a lot of detail that goes into a good one. Do you guys really look at them? YES Are "specials" a good idea? A special from a Special Lady is always Special If there isn't a discount does the review carry more weight or is it about the member posting?? It'a about a respected member posting it. This thread is SL's fault because of his mention of reviews and what shouldn't be left out if them. I'm wondering what kind of review makes you want to book??? The one that I wrote, lol
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:30 PM   #13
El Cid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63
Smile Y(review)MMV

Quote:
I'm curious, are reviews a pain to write??
There are some well respected members of the community who write reviews and those who don't. I understand there has to be an interest in writing them. I know there is a lot of detail that goes into a good one. Do you guys really look at them? Are "specials" a good idea? If there isn't a discount does the review carry more weight or is it about the member posting?? This thread is SL's fault because of his mention of reviews and what shouldn't be left out if them. I'm wondering what kind of review makes you want to book???
An informative review will take more effort to write than a crappy one, but I would not call it a pain. My very first one was more difficult to write, but there are plenty of examples available to show how to write them.

As for using them, I can only speak for myself, because we all want different things. I read and use reviews to identify providers I would like to visit. I look at what took place and decide if that is something I want to experience. If the answer is yes, she goes into my wish list. I don't pay much attention to specials or lack of them in a review.
El Cid is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:33 PM   #14
austinwebdev2010
Account Disabled

Quote:
Austinwebdev2010...
I can certainly understand not wanting to kiss and tell. I agree there is something indiscreet about them. I can't read the guys side so I have no idea what is being said only what I've been told. I think everyone should participate at their own comfort level. It just tends to be a bit awkward because I won't ever offer a review deal frankly because it's not fair to anyone else who spends the same amount of time. Maybe I'm crazy? I'd rather bake them cookies or offer another treat! Is
That crazy?
No, you're not crazy. Just go with your instincts. And yes, cookies for a review would be cool. You never know.
austinwebdev2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:10 AM   #15
junkweed
Account Disabled

my brief answer to the question: yes.

I'm very critical of myself when constructing a narrative. Also, there is the discretion aspect and the leaked review that the provider has issue with over some minute detail.
junkweed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women