Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
dtstar
Registered Member

Default When to ask approriate questions on activities/fantasies?

Hey,

As I am doing research about this hobby, a question came to my mind. The question being at what stage of the screening process is one able to talk about fantasies etc. I assume it is after the client is screened.

But after being screened is that type of talk a normal thing to do? or should one just stay quiet and just go with the flow.

I assume it will not be a fun conversation between client and the provider if the provider requested no discussing any activities of any kind. How will the provider know what the client wish or not?

Thanks
dtstar is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:30 PM   #2
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb @dtstar

This is where reviews and P411 profiles are most helpful. You can read and see if the lady you're interested in enjoys the same activities as you. While some ladies will discuss details with you after screening, some never will. Best to follow the lady's lead on this. Some will say on their site or ads, NO EXPLICIT CONVERSATION. Others will state that they're willing to discuss exactly what you're looking for after you've been screened.
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 02:33 PM   #3
Goodguy_69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Be mindful reviews are not always accurate or exaggerated especially on the erotic review. I've been disappointed many time reading untrue reviews on ter and being disappointed. I don't really use that site anymore just look at the ad board from time to time. Too many ladies worried about their ter score then just being honest and having a nice tasteful adult experience. This site seems pretty accurate but remember everyone has different chemistry with each other. Don't be afraid to ask questions I usually ask when I give my references. If the lady gets insulted then I just move on. You can be tasteful with a service or fantasy question without upsetting the lady. In my experiences if they don't want to answer something especially when you have been screened and verified. It usually means they won't offer or do what you ask. Honestly most ladies who I've asked specific questions are usually ok with it. I've offended a few but like I said I just move on. In the end you are paying so you should be happy with the service in the end.
Goodguy_69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 12:47 PM   #4
KelseyBelle
Naughty College Girl

User ID: 278770
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask after screening and yes not all reviews can be accurate. The best thing to do is ask after screening so there's no disappointment.

Have fun!
KelseyBelle is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 05:49 PM   #5
dtstar
Registered Member

Thanks for the tips. This is some good info
Old 05-06-2017, 10:56 PM   #6
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

What Rani said! It's best to check each companion's policies relating to etiquette which will likely be stated on their showcase or website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane View Post
...While some ladies will discuss details with you after screening, some never will. Best to follow the lady's lead on this. Some will say on their site or ads, NO EXPLICIT CONVERSATION. Others will state that they're willing to discuss exactly what you're looking for after you've been screened.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #7
dtstar
Registered Member

Excellent advice. Thanks everyone. Being a newbie, I will be scared to talk about it initially. Does one just ask - what services can be discussed? or would like to talk about fantasies etc?
Old 05-11-2017, 04:39 PM   #8
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow @dtstar

I would ask the lady: Can I let you know what type of things I enjoy? She will let you know if you can proceed or not
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:36 PM   #9
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane View Post
This is where reviews and P411 profiles are most helpful. You can read and see if the lady you're interested in enjoys the same activities as you.
Especially in situations where a whore's reviews are self writtin right?

For example..... If you were to write a review of yourself you would surely highlight the activities YOU enjoy the most.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:41 PM   #10
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtstar View Post
Excellent advice. Thanks everyone. Being a newbie, I will be scared to talk about it initially. Does one just ask - what services can be discussed? or would like to talk about fantasies etc?
You could post an ISO..... Lay out what you are looking for and ask the whores interested in/Ok with the activities you are waiting to PM you.... Then check them out in their reviews....

The key to reviews is learning how to find credible guys with similar tastes to yours....

Did you find your way here to be told what to do and how to do it by someone only interested in your wallet?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 09:51 AM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Especially in situations where a whore's reviews are self writtin right?

For example..... If you were to write a review of yourself you would surely highlight the activities YOU enjoy the most.
Ouch....

P411 is the only way to go for newbies. Sadly they stopped listing actual items of interest. Yes they still have generalizations but not the item per item listings they use to have. But the absolute best screening tool for both hobbyist and Provider.

Before I ever meet a provider I make it crystal clear what my expectations are. I do have deal breakers. If in doing research I can't determine if something is available I ask. Once I meet a provider there is ZERO discussion of money or activities.

Now if you want some freaky shit its best to meet a provider at least once then share with her what your interests are and determine if it available, she is willing and if there is an up charge. I've spent a lot of time with ladies over the past 8 years and I can tell you if you ask a provider you've never met to go to Taco Bell and eat 3 burittos & 3 Tacos poop in a plastic bag and bring it with you along with fresh orange slices... your chances of securing an appointment are pretty slim. IJS
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:06 PM   #12
Tatiana Skye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 399964

I prefer being asked up front. I would hate to waste your time or mine.
Tatiana Skye is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women