Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2016, 08:41 AM   #1
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Happy Independence Day Great Britain!!!

Well, I didn't see that one coming. This is gonna be interesting.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:21 AM   #2
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

it's a game changer for sure - impact?? not sure, like you said, this is gonna be interesting
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:15 PM   #3
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I watched this last night as results were rolling in. I'm happy for the Brits. Thank GOD they still live in a society where common folks have a say. There will be some pain but it'll be short lived.

Folks like Obama, Soros and others are seeing their vision of the "One World-One Economy" fall apart. The political elite have been knocked back in their boots.

The tipping point was Brussels dictating how many refugees the UK MUST accept. Much like DC telling the states how many they should take in or, as one Brit noted, like Ottawa, Canada telling us the quota. There was much more to this.

The question now is how many will follow.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:15 PM   #4
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

This is another VICTORY against a world government.

Think about it this way...if you are a 1 percenter...you don't WANT to deal with multiple individual governments (George Soros). You want ONE controlling body that is easier to manipulate. It also drowns out individual countries citizens having a VOICE at all

Very similar to what the democrats are trying to do here...IMPORT millions of people too poor or uneducated to make a decent living, get them to vote...get them on welfare...and be the "party that cares about you"...they stay in power because they command the popular vote...but the citizens get poorer and poorer because they are charged with taking care of the un-employable.

Good for England...Long live the Queen.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:06 PM   #5
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 348128
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
This is another VICTORY against a world government.

Think about it this way...if you are a 1 percenter...you don't WANT to deal with multiple individual governments (George Soros). You want ONE controlling body that is easier to manipulate. It also drowns out individual countries citizens having a VOICE at all

Very similar to what the democrats are trying to do here...IMPORT millions of people too poor or uneducated to make a decent living, get them to vote...get them on welfare...and be the "party that cares about you"...they stay in power because they command the popular vote...but the citizens get poorer and poorer because they are charged with taking care of the un-employable.

Good for England...Long live the Queen.
do you honestly believe that European countries and America have been trying to deal humanely with the rising tide of people fleeing ISIS and a worn torn country as a grab for votes? That is ridiculous. If you disagree with the policy, fine. If you think that embracing nationalism in the face of global humanitarian needs is the safer choice and will lead to greater stability, okay. But, projecting some nefarious, dr. evil intent on countries and leaders that have risked a great deal in terms of votes and division amongst their own in the interest of responding to the crises is disingenuous, at best.
helenasweets is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 04:24 PM   #6
endurance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Manufactured crisis, to be exploited.

If they were serious about helping these people they would pressure the countries destabilizing the region (us) to stop. And in the interim, they would help the people closer to their home instead of scattering them all over.
endurance is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 04:52 PM   #7
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by endurance View Post
Manufactured crisis, to be exploited.

If they were serious about helping these people they would pressure the countries destabilizing the region (us) to stop. And in the interim, they would help the people closer to their home instead of scattering them all over.
That's hard to respond to. You have both said that there is not crises and given a different policy stance as to how to deal with the "non" crises. It is or it isn't. We can deal with from there.
Old 06-24-2016, 05:35 PM   #8
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Politicians have done a lot less than that in an "effort" to grab votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenasweets View Post
do you honestly believe that European countries and America have been trying to deal humanely with the rising tide of people fleeing ISIS and a worn torn country as a grab for votes? That is ridiculous. If you disagree with the policy, fine. If you think that embracing nationalism in the face of global humanitarian needs is the safer choice and will lead to greater stability, okay. But, projecting some nefarious, dr. evil intent on countries and leaders that have risked a great deal in terms of votes and division amongst their own in the interest of responding to the crises is disingenuous, at best.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:26 PM   #9
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Politicians have done a lot less than that in an "effort" to grab votes.
Like what? Be specific.
Old 06-24-2016, 06:44 PM   #10
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
I ABSOLUTELY think it has something to do with that.

Let me share some real world with you. I have a close friend...have known her for 10 years...she lives in Germany, and comes here for work a few times a year.

They...the citizens of Germany...HATE the forced infestation of their country. But they feel shouted down as "Nazis" when they express concern about going out at night. She says they live like pigs and are given money, food for doing nothing...they attack the Germans & belittle them (the immigrants). They rape the german women if they catch them alone, they molest them in public. And it will happen here as well.

And yes I ABSOLUTELY believe its a "nefarious plot". Not entirely, but its not as grey as you think. Actually, you think we should "hug it out" with a philosophy that is so very different ours. it will never work. go read what happens in places as the muslim population increases. Its fascinating....under 2% they are very quiet, once they hit the 5% bracket they start civil uprisings...trying to dictate policy more in line with Sharia law.

Educate yourself...quit relying on liberal sound bites...take ownership of your knowledge.

Englands Prime Minister stepped down today. You dont find that the least bit odd? You don't think that Obama & Clinton are pushing towards a global governing body?

Quit being so naive. Stop thinking the ruling class has our best interests in mind. Quit being a poor victim and see what is actually happening.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 07:16 PM   #11
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Let me share some real world with you. I have a close friend...have known her for 10 years...she lives in Germany, and comes here for work a few times a year.

They...the citizens of Germany...HATE the forced infestation of their country. But they feel shouted down as "Nazis" when they express concern about going out at night. She says they live like pigs and are given money, food for doing nothing...they attack the Germans & belittle them (the immigrants). They rape the german women if they catch them alone, they molest them in public. And it will happen here as well.

And yes I ABSOLUTELY believe its a "nefarious plot". Not entirely, but its not as grey as you think. Actually, you think we should "hug it out" with a philosophy that is so very different ours. it will never work. go read what happens in places as the muslim population increases. Its fascinating....under 2% they are very quiet, once they hit the 5% bracket they start civil uprisings...trying to dictate policy more in line with Sharia law.

Educate yourself...quit relying on liberal sound bites...take ownership of your knowledge.

Englands Prime Minister stepped down today. You dont find that the least bit odd? You don't think that Obama & Clinton are pushing towards a global governing body?

Quit being so naive. Stop thinking the ruling class has our best interests in mind. Quit being a poor victim and see what is actually happening.

"They...the citizens of Germany...HATE the forced infestation of their country. But they feel shouted down as "Nazis" when they express concern about going out at night. She says they live like pigs and are given money, food for doing nothing...they attack the Germans & belittle them (the immigrants). They rape the german women if they catch them alone, they molest them in public. And it will happen here as well."

May I draw your attention to words like "infestation" and "pigs". Just very close to Nazi representations. Is that the connection you wish to make?
Old 06-24-2016, 07:22 PM   #12
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow, My mom is German so I have lots of relatives and friends in Germany. They say it is awful right now. They say the same thing - it's very bad right now.

Quote:

Old 06-24-2016, 07:23 PM   #13
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The babycrats casting votes from the grave - google it.

Quote:
Like what? Be specific.
Old 06-24-2016, 07:32 PM   #14
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1058316321]Oh wow, My mom is German so I have lots of relatives and friends in Germany. They say it is awful right now. They say the same thing - it's very bad right now.[

shut up, idiot.
Old 06-24-2016, 07:48 PM   #15
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
"They...the citizens of Germany...HATE the forced infestation of their country. But they feel shouted down as "Nazis" when they express concern about going out at night. She says they live like pigs and are given money, food for doing nothing...they attack the Germans & belittle them (the immigrants). They rape the german women if they catch them alone, they molest them in public. And it will happen here as well."

May I draw your attention to words like "infestation" and "pigs". Just very close to Nazi representations. Is that the connection you wish to make?
Its the representation YOU are making...

Seriously, this sounds like a normal hating liberal slant. Disregarding the context of the information, the validity of the source, but seizing on a couple of words or phrases to fan YOUR hating agenda.

If you expect to engage me in dialouge in the future...and have me respond...try to not do it in a manner of a 13 year olds naivete' please.
Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women