Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Massage question of sorts

Help me out here guys...

Okay...after MUCH discussion (on the boards and in the real world), I want to ask you gentlemen a VERY serious question.

This question is for the gentlemen who would be interested in receiving a REAL massage from a LICENSED therapist. Other "activities" aside, I am talking about massage NOT body rubs.

What word(s) would be helpful to you in searching the ads here that would lead you to a professionally trained, licensed therapist for your massaging pleasure?

It all seems so simple but I am seeing and hearing that it is not. Is there some sort of secret code that would help you guys out?

I just want to try and make it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:21 AM   #2
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Vnurse a really good massage for achey muscles is a true plus one can give to themselves it refreshes you for the HUNT.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:59 AM   #3
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Vnurse:

Two advertising venues may be necessary. I dare say that those searching on this and other similar sites are not looking for a great therapeutic massage but the "extras" they may be able to garner in the process. The "legit" side of the business is probably best advertised in conjunction with chiropractors' offices, networking groups (which is how I met the lady I have used for several years), health clubs & gyms, etc.

I have seen my massage therapist for years at least once a month and there are not many things better than 2 hours on the table gettting the kinks worked out. But it is totally not "hobby" related. And, frankly, totally not sensual! But I feel so great that I usually go directly to see a lady of my choice for those extras!!!

For example I know that Dharma gives a terrific therapeutic massage as probably you and Dragonfly do. But that was not the reason I initially sought out Dharma ... it was the extras. (Zounds - and what extras!~!) The great massage part of the deal I only learned later.

Now if you were simply not so far away from my home base in Frisco ... Someday, my dear, someday.

Pistol Man
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #4
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I don't think there is any code that we look for. If a lady offers a theraputic only session with no extras then she should just state that in the ad. Of course there is the old standby of l1, l2, and l3 if you want to show that more fun is on the menu.
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, see, the reason for my question is this: I HAVE a VERY good client base (therapeutic and otherwise) but what I am finding is that more and more gentlemen here in this fantasy world are telling me that they are having a difficult time FINDING providers who offer (REAL) massage plus extras. I think they are wising up to the idea of getting the best of both worlds! LOL!

OMG Pistol Man...You are SO right about the massage part...they ARE awesome! And, Frisco isn't really THAT far in the scheme of things. You just need to treat yourself with 1/2 day off sometime and come for a visit. I really am a nurse so I can write you a note.

SP, you are SO right too! I don't fit in your "rule" but I would love to pamper you any time you like! For a "little" extra, I could leave my clothes ON! LOL!

I have gotten quite a bit of feedback as far as terms go and will DEFINITELY be incorporating these is my ads in the future. I'm just trying to make the "search" easier and more beneficial for the guys who want a REAL massage along with their playtime.

Thanks all for responding!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
Passionwand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61
Default Deep Tissue

I love a good massage, and get one at least twice per month with an RMT who gives a few extras, but only to a privileged few. I like to know that the woman has extensive training, I like deep tissue, myofascial release, trigger-point, total body relaxation, kneading, spiritual renewal, floating, out of body experiences. I imagine you know all of the massage words to get the point across. That being said, I do enjoy a release or two during the session, and I love tempting words like "urging", "nourishing", "full contact", "aural arousal", "balance between tension and release", etc, etc, etc.
Passionwand is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Pistol Man, thank you for such kind words! I'll reward you later

I have been talking to my clients about this very topic and had some interesting feedback. Perhaps if we added some of the massage techniques we use, to our ads. Not just Swedish, they all use that one. But, words like myofascial, lyposage, syndrome, sports, performance, neuromuscular, tuning and corrective. These are a few words associated with various techniques that only a person trained in them, would know to use. It would make a RMT's ads very different from ads for BR girls.

Maybe if we just added to the verbiage we currently use, it would help.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
Guest101610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Man View Post
Vnurse:

I dare say that those searching on this and other similar sites are not looking for a great therapeutic massage but the "extras" they may be able to garner in the process.
FALSE

More than 60% of my clients see me because the Massage itself is worth what I charge. Sure the extras are what pull in alot of guys but the massage is more important than you realize.

Vnurse asks a very valid question, below are my thoughts on why.

Being a therapist, it is very frustrating to constantly have new clients come in saying a "body rub" girl had hurt them in some way. Don't get me wrong, their screw ups are good for my business but they are creating a dark cloud over the body work side of the industry. It's NOT about sex for us. It's so much more than that. Getting an orgasm is like throwing pebbles into the grand canyon. You will never have enough. We wish to fill the void with more than an orgasm. Those that went to school and took the time, effort, and money to really learn how to heal a human body really mean it. It's not the shallow effort of a small mind to grasp advantageously at a named skill, in order to deceive you into giving money for something you will ultimately not recieve.

You might sense a slight irritation from the licenced side of this debate. I would suspect (for those of you with degrees) the same vexation towards an unschooled person taking clients and then screwing up terribly. I work tirelessly to make this an honorable profession. (To be honest the very term "body rub" or r&t is offensive to me In a quiet way) It's not that big a deal.

I do not recommend body rubs of any kind. I care not if you think you give a "mean massage". Do you really think someone is going to tell you that you are terrible? Really? I've had "body rubs" from ladies trying to see if they were any good and if I could give pointers. I have never, not once, received anything that was worth paying for. I just don't have the heart to tell a hopeful girl that she is just aweful. I stopped trying to help after about the 4th terrible piece of body work I received. If you go to the effort to be schooled you will have hundreds of hours of training and a state board that tells you that you know what you're doing. (Not all RMT's are good, yes I know. I would rather take my chance on someone that at least knows what a quadratum laborum might be. You are signing up to be hurt when you see a "body rub" girl for anything other than the extras. Then you will come to us anyway to fix what they broke.) If you are hurt by an RMT, we have insurance.

If you are only thinking with your little head then of course you won't care too much for other side. We would like to know what someone ACTUALLY LOOKING for US, would search for. It's a very good question.
Guest101610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:32 PM   #9
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionwand View Post
DEEP TISSUE: I love a good massage, and get one at least twice per month with an RMT who gives a few extras, but only to a privileged few. I like to know that the woman has extensive training, I like deep tissue, myofascial release, trigger-point, total body relaxation, kneading, spiritual renewal, floating, out of body experiences. I imagine you know all of the massage words to get the point across. That being said, I do enjoy a release or two during the session, and I love tempting words like "urging", "nourishing", "full contact", "aural arousal", "balance between tension and release", etc, etc, etc.

Passionwand if you want a good deep tissue massage, then you must go see
LovingKayla.....I can speak from experience, OMG it hurts so good....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #10
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Maybe a section catered to RMT would work. I also tend to put stock in therapists that show their registration number in their ad. I will say it is rare to find a woman that is really good theraputicaly and also great at providing. Interstingly enough I haven't seen any of you that have posted thus far. I'm sure I'm missing out!
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #11
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Originally posted by Loving Kayla
Quote:
Those that went to school and took the time, effort, and money to really learn how to heal a human body really mean it. It's not the shallow effort of a small mind to grasp advantageously at a named skill, in order to deceive you into giving money for something you will ultimately not recieve.
Hot Damn Kayla! I have never heard anything said so eloquently. Thank you!

LatexLover, we have been talking about a way to have a massage forum. Sadly, there are issues that are unique to registered providers that, so far, prevent us from doing just that. We are working on it. There are a few of us that are approaching this from different angles and a solution will be found.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #12
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's correct...what Kayla and Dharma said...ALL of it!

LatexLover, I doubt you will EVER find an RMT on "the boards" that will list his or her license #. That's too much like shouting, "HEY STATE!!! COME GET ME!!!"...or something like that. My license is on display in my studio for all who enter to see though.

Hopefully very soon we will have that breakthrough idea that will help all of you lovely gentlemen find what you are looking for.

And hopefully, you, LatexLover, will find your way to visit some or all of us someday!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #13
guest021411
Account Disabled

User ID: 1600
My ECCIE Reviews

VNurse! Please check your PMs!
guest021411 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:10 PM   #14
Passionwand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Thanks Fawn. I actually have had the pleasure with Loving Kayla!
Passionwand is offline   Quote