Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2015, 10:11 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default We almost made it to Christmas without this stupid shit again

A CNN contributor has once again made the annual claim that Jesus's parent were refugees fleeing something. This year Jesus is just like the Syrian refugees except that Mary and Joseph were not fleeing and were not refugees. They had to travel to Bethlehem for the annual census and taxing. They had a home back in Nazareth where Joseph was a carpenter. Also Jesus did not invade other lands and refuse to obey the laws (render onto Ceasar what is Ceasar's). The disciples were not infiltrated by terrorists.

More holiday stupidity from the left on CNN.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...grants-christ/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

They were a middle eastern family seeking shelter with a baby. . . now we just let them drown in the sea. The bible speaks directly to this point.

Moses gives God’s law: “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

“Give the members of your community a fair hearing, and judge rightly between one person and another, whether citizen or resident alien.”

not suprising republicans have a fundamental misunderstanding of their own religion. it is sad though.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:34 AM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
They were a middle eastern family seeking shelter with a baby. . . now we just let them drown in the sea. The bible speaks directly to this point.

Moses gives God’s law: “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

“Give the members of your community a fair hearing, and judge rightly between one person and another, whether citizen or resident alien.”

not suprising republicans have a fundamental misunderstanding of their own religion. it is sad though.
Not near so much as dim-retards, like you and Odumbo, fail to understand how it's the executive branch that is constitutionally obligated to enforce this nation's laws, suckclown. And no where in the Bible does it obligate Jews or Christians to suffer the financial costs of relocating individuals and/or families from their homeland, suckclown, i.e., these people are not presently members -- or even aliens -- in THIS community, suckclown.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:36 AM   #4
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Not near so much as dim-retards, like you and Odumbo, fail to understand how it's the executive branch that is constitutionally obligated to enforce this nation's laws, suckclown. And no where in the Bible does it obligate Jews or Christians to suffer the financial costs of relocating individuals and/or families from their homeland, suckclown.
go see a shrink.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:38 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
go see a shrink.
Get a second grader's education, suckclown.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:38 AM   #6
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Jeremiah 7:5-7 – “If you do not oppress the alien…then I will dwell with you in this place…”

Chronicles 29:14-15 – David praises God: “We are aliens and transients before you…”

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
Old 12-22-2015, 10:40 AM   #7
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Hebrews 11 – “By faith Abraham…set out for a place…not knowing where he was going.”

Ephesians 2:11-22 – “So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God.”

. . . but don't let the bible get in the way of ur bigotry.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:44 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jeremiah 7:5-7 – “If you do not oppress the alien…then I will dwell with you in this place…”

Chronicles 29:14-15 – David praises God: “We are aliens and transients before you…”

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
An atheistic, lib-retard like you, suckclown, quoting scripture is as meaningful the Nazi sign "Arbeit macht frei" over the gates of Auschwitz.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:52 AM   #9
southtown4488
Valued Poster

simply pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of Republicunts.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:59 AM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
simply pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of Republicunts.

You, suckclown, are a simple minded, lib-retarded atheist hypocritically quoting scripture.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:04 AM   #11
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You, suckclown, are a simple minded, lib-retarded atheist hypocritically quoting scripture.
hahaha, the mentally unbalanced is angry that facts are used to point out hypocrisy.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:09 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
hahaha, the mentally unbalanced is angry that facts are used to point out hypocrisy.
You are exemplifying hypocrisy, suckclown.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:44 AM   #13
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

That's the old testament - plus they left Egypt eventually.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 11:48 AM   #14
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

You don't have to suck their dicks, you should expect them to work, then get the fuck out.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 11:49 AM   #15
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hebrews 11 – “By faith Abraham…set out for a place…not knowing where he was going.”

Ephesians 2:11-22 – “So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God.”

. . . but don't let the bible get in the way of ur bigotry.
Hebrews - sounds like a vacation

Ephesians - sounds like heaven
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women