Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default IMPEACH CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS!

Now it turns out that the CJ was with the conservative majority up until about a month ago. Apparently, he became concerned about the Court's reputation, after listening to some liberal claptrap commentators. What this really means is, had he voted to overturn Obamacare, he would no longer be invited to the most exclusive cocktail parties on Capitol Hill, might not get the best table in the upscale restaurants, or might have to park on the street sometimes. It's bullshit, and it's an outrage.

Mr. Chief Justice, the reputation of the Court is best served by standing up for the Constitution, wherever the chips may fall. But enjoy being the highlight of the DC social circle, it simply cost us a little more freedom for you to enjoy yourself.

He needs to be impeached and removed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162...in;contentBody

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Now it turns out that the CJ was with the conservative majority up until about a month ago. Apparently, he became concerned about the Court's reputation, after listening to some liberal claptrap commentators. What this really means is, had he voted to overturn Obamacare, he would no longer be invited to the most exclusive cocktail parties on Capitol Hill, might not get the best table in the upscale restaurants, or might have to park on the street sometimes. It's bullshit, and it's an outrage.

Mr. Chief Justice, the reputation of the Court is best served by standing up for the Constitution, wherever the chips may fall. But enjoy being the highlight of the DC social circle, it simply cost us a little more freedom for you to enjoy yourself.

He needs to be impeached and removed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3460_162...in;contentBody

Do us all a favor, SOF! Cry us a friggin' river!

WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There's no crying in freedom, BigTurd.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
There's no crying in freedom, BigTurd.
During the past 4 days, the tears in your eyes have yet to dry! And I think it is funny as hell watching you endlessly cry us a friggin' river!

Here is an additional coherent thought for you to ponder. You can stick the 6-3 decision you boldly predicted, where the sun don't shine!

Old 07-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Your gloating exposes your partisanship. If it's true the article should trouble you. Supreme court justices are given a lifetime tenure in order to protect them so they are free to decide cases on the merits of the law and their constutionality, popular or not. Next time you might be the "hit dog howling".
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

If it makes you feel better to make up stuff, go ahead. I want to do all I can to make your pathetic, meaningless life better.

You don't like freedom. That's fine. I do. And I will fight for it. You are welcome to fight for big government tyranny. Many will.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #7
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

it aint over til is over
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Your gloating exposes your partisanship. If it's true the article should trouble you. Supreme court justices are given a lifetime tenure in order to protect them so they are free to decide cases on the merits of the law and their constutionality, popular or not. Next time you might be the "hit dog howling".
Truthfully, I don't particularly care for the Chief Justice. However, I do find it humorous that these pathetic losers have been crying their eyes out for over 4 days. I was prepared for the recent SC decision to go either way because life in America will still go on. I do however, find it humorous to watch watch these idiots rant and rave as if the world will end tomorrow.

WTF nailed it, the idiots believe the sky is falling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
it aint over til is over
Didn't you say the same thing when President Obama signed the health care legislation into law. Oh that's right, you were hanging your hat at that time on the SC ruling the legislation unconstitutional. How did that work out for you? ROTFLMAO
Old 07-01-2012, 10:43 PM   #9
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
it aint over til is over
In this dark hour, we can look to the late great John Belushi, for wisdom and inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Keep pretending, BigTurd. As long as it makes you happy.

You might try reading the article, it is quite disturbing how the CJ came to change his mind. As Ducky said, next time it might effect you.

I also think the CJ was hurt by the President's insult during the State of the Union address where he criticized the Court for the Citizen's United decision. After listening to the left-wing hogwash (no offense meant, BigTurd) it's possible he thought this was a way to make up for that "error".

In any event, he is no longer qualified to sit on the Court, and should be removed.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:50 PM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
In any event, he is no longer qualified to sit on the Court, and should be removed.
You seem to believe everyone you disagree with "should be removed." That being the case, here is another coherent thought for you to ponder.

Roll the dice and give it your best shot, MOFO!

I promise to tip my hat to you when you become successful in having CJ Roberts removed from the Supreme Court.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, BigTurd, near as I can tell, you are probably one of those who needs all his decisions made for him. No wonder you love Big Government. Freedom means you would have to think for yourself. It's simply beyond your capabilities.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #13
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, BigTurd, near as I can tell, you are probably one of those who needs all his decisions made for him. No wonder you love Big Government. Freedom means you would have to think for yourself. It's simply beyond your capabilities.
Ahhhh, the familiar sound!

Keep cryin' us a river!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:02 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Now to get back on track. What do some of you who have actually read the article think? It's not so much that the CJ changed his mind, it's why he changed his mind. He didn't change his mind based on a legal theory presented by the parties. He didn't even ask for briefs on the issue of the tax.

He changed his mind based on what some people would say about the Court if the law was overturned. The only people saying that were the liberal TV pundits, and his Washington cocktail crowd. If he's going to base his decisions on what the TV says about him, rather than what the Constitution says, he does not belong on the Court.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #15
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
What do some of you who have actually read the article think?
You know what I think! You're a bunch of crybabies!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women