Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2014, 03:47 PM   #1
chellachella
Account Disabled

User ID: 188299
Default How bad of a scar is left?

Ive got to have surgery on the oh so wonderful rotator cuff and I asked the doc how bad the scar would be. He said "not bad" and then I googled it, looks HORRIBLE! Im tempted to live with the pain, get a 2nd opinion. There has to be something else right?

Anyone here have the surgery before? Its scheduled for next week, and I am thinking I might back out. I dont even take pain meds unless I am desperate, and lately Ive been waking up in horrible pain radiating across the chest muscle. Ive had to quit massaging due to this, sorry to all my guys. Ill make it up to you when I heal up.

I think its a combo of old injuries from growing up in the country, falling out of trees, crashing bikes, and falling off everything in site lol. I was a total Tomboy!!
chellachella is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:40 PM   #2
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

You're beautiful! Nobody will notice a silly scar on your shoulder. If you need the surgery and Obamacare covers it, get the surgery.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #3
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Everyone scars differently just like every Dr does the inscision differently. The internet can be the worse thing to medicine. Read what it says and you won't need a Dr or medicine because it will scare you to death!

Have a good friend that had it twice, not because of the Dr but because of a second dumb ass move 3 months after the first full release from the Dr. That was 4 then 3 yrs ago, you have to be very close to see the scar, she says it is a good conversation starter!
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #4
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Depends on how much damage and the technique being used.Best case scenario they can insert a camera and then tools to make a repair.It leaves minor scarring.Worst case scenario they slice it open to make a repair.This will leave a larger scar.Find a good physical therapist to visit.Unless you are in horrible pain and constantly have dislocations surgery may be something you can skip.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:50 PM   #5
LA Man
Valued Poster

A second opinion is a good idea, especially if you ate questioning it!
Old 03-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #6
leehf321
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

To get philosophical, "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
-Kahlil Gibran
leehf321 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:14 AM   #7
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LONG

ENOUGH.. though i heard a jaw wired shut takes the equivalent amount of time.. im not a doc. JUST THE LOCAL DRUNK. xo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:03 PM   #8
April Cox
Account Disabled

User ID: 178285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
ENOUGH.. though i heard a jaw wired shut takes the equivalent amount of time.. im not a doc. JUST THE LOCAL DRUNK. xo annie
Annie, this is quite possibly your funniest post to date
April Cox is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #9
LA Man
Valued Poster

Annie at least when your jaw is wired shut you can still lift a drink with a straw in it using either arm.....JS. CC you will probably be ready for plenty of massage on that shoulder once the tenderness subsides. Did you decide on a second opinion? If so talk to the Dr about the incision and what can be done to reduce it's visibility. I would think most Doctors are aware of how much a woman does to keep her body beautiful. Not like a guy that would go in saying " can you make the scar bigger and nasty looking, I wanna lol tough. Hey how about making it look like bullet holes...."
Old 03-18-2014, 04:49 PM   #10
kindafun
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I think most shoulder surgeries these days are done arthriscopic. Requiring only a few 1/4 to 1/2 inch scars. New Orleans is lucky. We have one of the best shoulder guys in the country if not the best. Felix Savoie at Tulane. He has done 3 of my daughters surgeries and her scars are minimal.
kindafun is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:15 PM   #11
bigclitluvr
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I know you are conscience of how you will look, but there are other things you should be considering. Like if you even need the surgery. Shoulder surgery is not something to take lightly! Not to scare you, but I know two people who came out worst than when they went in. Getting a second opinion is a good idea!
bigclitluvr is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:29 AM   #12
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default BIG BALLS BEING KEEF>> LOL

No saving L'ren tonite... WILD HORSES..an btw nola...yall lost one of the BEST ever in this city... YOU KNEW HIM AS BILL... RIP..(Droulia) FROM BOURBON STREET TO ESPLANADE <<<<<< NEW ORLEANS LADIES!!! xxxooo annie
Old 03-19-2014, 12:42 AM   #13
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default FAR AS MY JAW...

I AINT FIXING TO LOSE ITS ORIGINAL MOTION CHILD..THAT BE TO CHEW AND SPIT.. sooooooo down the fucken quarters with the fucking NASA dudes..lol.. annie
Old 03-19-2014, 06:28 PM   #14
chellachella
Account Disabled

User ID: 188299

Ive gotten some great advice, thanks to all, and to Turbo dog, that is sweet of you, and you my dear are handsome yourself. Im not feeling any pain at this moment, at the beach, and been busy with this cutie I met lol. I think Ive drank my limit for the year though, and having to head back to reality in a few days.

I do think my massage days are over, the last attempt I was in tears. Ill see what happens after surgery and recovery. In the meantime I have talked to 2 ladies and Im sure they can take it over for me. I still have something brewing for you guys, and its pretty exciting!!

Now back to the beach--theres a party going on lol

Peace out!
chellachella is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women