Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2014, 12:24 AM   #1
huskerman23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default The Worst ECCIE Provider Review of All Time Goes to

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=850807&highlight=
huskerman23 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:40 AM   #2
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

You are bumping a review from 9-2013 ,,,,,, you asked the O.P.
why he chose to merely talk and it didn't suit YOU.
His money , not yours. What the fawk is your dilemma?
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:04 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default So what??

This still seems to bother you about 8 months later? Why?? Never mind... who cares!?! Move along.... nothin' to see here!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:25 AM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerman23 View Post
Why do some folks (you, in this case) think this corner of the world is a homogeneous collection of people all liking the same things? To put it very simply, No that is NOT the worst review on Eccie, not at all. It actually is a rather good review, clearly describing what happened and the reviewer's perspective. Isn't that what a review is supposed to do? The reader can then make an informed decision whether they are interested in seeing the lady in question. I didn't notice the reviewer holding a gun to your head saying you must see her, or that you must respond the same way--so quit telling him or me or anyone else how they should or should not spend their time and money. You should be happy that he wrote a review making it clear that encounter is not what you are looking for so you can look elsewhere.

I have had several encounters that wound up unfolding similarly. Not necessarily what I had originally planned, but one of the fascinating things about this business is it involves real humans, not robots--and humans are unpredictable. One of my favorite evenings was scheduled for two hours with a lady in my room. When she arrived it was obvious that she was troubled about something (turned out to be her kid) and needed to talk. We changed plans, spent the evening at dinner and walking through the deserted streets as she talked through her problem. It probably lasted 6 or 8 hours before I drove her home. Nothing erotic at all, but an evening I will always treasure and worth every bit of the money I paid her (my choice).

Fast forward eight years to last week. I flew her up to NYC and we had a four day vacation. Best four days I have had in many years--nice dinners, shows, and more sex than I thought possible in a long weekend. She charged me her rate for two hours and hardly left my side for the full four days. You might want to try seeing people as people occasionally. Otherwise you might be better served by getting a blow-up doll.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #5
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

hey at least he isn't one of those nimrods that puts the "this is purely fantasy fiction" disclaimers.

but even if he had, op would still be a bigger douche for making this shit thread.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #6
huskerman23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorde reign View Post
You are bumping a review from 9-2013 ,,,,,, you asked the O.P.
why he chose to merely talk and it didn't suit YOU.
His money , not yours. What the fawk is your dilemma?
Why did he pay her just to see her and talk? She is not a fucking Kate Middleton!
Old 05-08-2014, 10:25 PM   #7
huskerman23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Why do some folks (you, in this case) think this corner of the world is a homogeneous collection of people all liking the same things? To put it very simply, No that is NOT the worst review on Eccie, not at all. It actually is a rather good review, clearly describing what happened and the reviewer's perspective. Isn't that what a review is supposed to do? The reader can then make an informed decision whether they are interested in seeing the lady in question. I didn't notice the reviewer holding a gun to your head saying you must see her, or that you must respond the same way--so quit telling him or me or anyone else how they should or should not spend their time and money. You should be happy that he wrote a review making it clear that encounter is not what you are looking for so you can look elsewhere.

I have had several encounters that wound up unfolding similarly. Not necessarily what I had originally planned, but one of the fascinating things about this business is it involves real humans, not robots--and humans are unpredictable. One of my favorite evenings was scheduled for two hours with a lady in my room. When she arrived it was obvious that she was troubled about something (turned out to be her kid) and needed to talk. We changed plans, spent the evening at dinner and walking through the deserted streets as she talked through her problem. It probably lasted 6 or 8 hours before I drove her home. Nothing erotic at all, but an evening I will always treasure and worth every bit of the money I paid her (my choice).

Fast forward eight years to last week. I flew her up to NYC and we had a four day vacation. Best four days I have had in many years--nice dinners, shows, and more sex than I thought possible in a long weekend. She charged me her rate for two hours and hardly left my side for the full four days. You might want to try seeing people as people occasionally. Otherwise you might be better served by getting a blow-up doll.
SHE RIPPED YOU OFF!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #8
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

op is very emotional about this.

somebody get him a xanax.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:54 PM   #9
Lucyny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183047
My ECCIE Reviews

You know, it's here that I find the old adage "To whom and for what purpose" particularly applicable.

But, y'know, the Star Bellied-Sneeches value different things than we do. Doesn't matter if they feel they made a good deal--we gotta kill 'em.
Lucyny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:57 PM   #10
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post

He does seem a tad wound up huh?
Who is he to dictate to anyone how they spend their money?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:23 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Why did he pay her just to see her and talk? She is not a fucking Kate Middleton!
the just talk guys are the best
They seem to be the ones that sometimes pay to watch a gal get fucked.
my ride free or even get paid is fine by me

I'm yet to be reviewed dam it
even a no for me would be good
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:20 AM   #12
Pilsen
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post

That and the OP may suit himself well to seek out someone to talk with of the professional nature as well.
Obsess much?!
Pilsen is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:58 AM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
SHE RIPPED YOU OFF!!!!!!!
You meet all kinds on here.

Some are uninformed.

Some are inexperienced.

Some are myopic.

But a few, like you, are just terminally stupid. Whatever the opposite of Lumocity, you must subscribe to it.

Point #1: this corner of the world is all about enjoyment. Most adults (and that might be my erroneous assumption, that you fit the description of “adult”) are smart enough to realize enjoyment is a very personalized activity. Most adults also realize that enjoyment can be experienced in a number of different ways. Only a young child (or one who thinks like a young child) has a simple “one-way-only” view of pleasure. But on a positive note we now comprehend your emotional maturity level—young child.

Point #2: Even if I try to see the world through your simpleton one dimensional filter, yours is still an ignorant post. Let’s do some simple arithmetic if you can follow. I referenced two meetings with this particular lady (there were many others, but let’s only address the two in my previous post):

Meeting #1:
--Scheduled for two hours
--Lasted 6+ hours
--Paid for 2 hours
--0 condom moments

Meeting #2:
--Scheduled 3 days 6 hours (based upon her flight arrival and departure times)
--Lasted 3 days 6 hours
--Paid for 2 hours
--At least 12 condom moments spread over the four days

So from a strictly cold, calculating, actuarial sense:
--I paid for 4 hours total (make that 5 if you include her airfare), I received 84
--I paid for a realistic expectation of 4 x 1.5 = 6 orgasms (at my age, 1.5 is a reasonable average), I received 12+ (I lost track, but can recall at least that many)

So how was I ripped off? Please explain your stupid (allegedly) comment. If anything, I ripped her off (though I know she doesn’t feel that way).

Oh, and I am not even counting three professional spa quality massages and other extras.

PS: It probably REALLY torques you that I sent a bouquet of flowers to her home afterwards. In your world that’s probably close to a hanging offense.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:21 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Huskerboi is just jealous.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:41 AM   #15
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

In my decades in the hobby, I have had more than several ladies ask me why that (talk, not action) happens.

I merely explain that I (and likely many other hobbyists) consider the ladies in this here thing as

sensual (if not also sexual) therapists!

Ask any lady (and I underscore lady) what percentage of clients never or rarely expects or demands s-e-x and I'll bet those who have been in the biz more than year or two will reveal more than a few gents of that ilk.

Remember, we paying (yeah, right!) for companionship (which is legal) and nothing more than that (double yeah, right!).
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women