Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2014, 05:02 PM   #1
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LE shifting more focus onto clients

"Historically, [providers] were arrested up to 10 times more often than [clients], and were three to four times more likely to face prosecution...

With the number of men [who are clients] so much greater than the number of women [who are providers], police and prosecutors, in concert with city attorneys across the county, are already working to flip arrest and prosecution numbers around:

Over three months this summer, for instance, seven police agencies arrested 80 men for patronizing an adult [sex worker] — a number that equals 75 percent of the men arrested for the same crime in 25 cities across the county in all of 2013..."

Source: Tougher police tactics stinging sex buyers
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:02 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Typical tactic of liberal governments. They are taking advice from feminists who want to destigmatize prostitution and put the blame of the crime on the men who seek the activity. For example in Europe's Scandinavian countries, prostitution is legal; however, buying sex is illegal. In other words, the woman is not committing a crime for selling her body, but the man is committing a crime for making an economic decision. In the US, the trend is to consider the woman a "victim" of preying men. The language is always couched in terms of preventing the poor, innocent woman from being trafficked like some commodity. It is pathetic. Yes, I'm sure there are girls out there who are forced into this, but it is a small minority compared to women who choose this line of work. Why can't the law stay out of our bedrooms?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:55 PM   #3
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Thanks for the link, Lena.

This would concern me if I were a Backpage-shopping bargain hunter. But for a client who is willing to pay reasonable rates to established, well-reviewed, reputable ladies, getting "stung" in this way is a highly improbable thing. As usual, the predators tend to collect the slowest and most stupid prey animals ... in this case, guys who can't be bothered to do a little research, and who are intent on unlikely bargains. As my old father used to say, "you can't cheat an honest man."

That said, I don't think it matters whether the worthless, chair-moistening, donut-molesting cowards who infest the police departments are ostensibly targeting the providers, or their clients. Either way is bad for all of us, on both sides of the transaction. In the immortal words of NWA: "Fuck tha police."
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:42 PM   #4
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

IMO, this is actually a positive. As long as only the women were being penalized, the "source" of the demand had no violation of freedoms, so no hurry to decriminalized -

NOW that the demand is being attacked, to which anyone should have the right to demand (want/desire/request) anyway, maybe, just maybe, some smart dude will actually take the steps to fight back and protect his right, everyone's right, to the activities of consenting adults, sue the shit out of the state, and get this decriminalized once and for all.

Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:44 PM   #5
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been UTR for 4 yrs. and 7 months. Never before in my entire life have I met and admired so many good, decent men and enjoyed such acceptance as person. I honesty love what I do and never anticipate going back to a real job. I pay taxes and try to live as legitimately as I can. I am the happiest and most secure now than I have ever been thanks to my chosen profession.

My clients are just like me, good people who wouldn't hurt a fly, work hard and take good care of their families. Not exactly hardened criminals or a threat to society.

I wish so much for this to be at least decriminalized. We are the only non third world nation where this is considered illegal. If I didn't have close ties here that I won't consider leaving, I would move abroad immediately. I really hate to see LE make criminals out of non criminals in sting ops. It doesn't help anyone but the dept. hoping to get more revenue for the force.

If it could be legalized and subject to inspection, I'd even be for that. I personally don't like to see streetwalkers and I hate pimping and trafficking. I sure don't consider myself a criminal, but to LE a woman who does what I do is considered worse than a shoplifter. Despite my efforts to simply be a self employed healer of spirits, with a lot of happy clients to show for this time I have spent so well.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:49 AM   #6
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
... Never before in my entire life have I met and admired so many good, decent men and enjoyed such acceptance as person. ...

My clients are just like me, good people who wouldn't hurt a fly, work hard and take good care of their families. Not exactly hardened criminals or a threat to society...

I really hate to see LE make criminals out of non criminals in sting ops...

I sure don't consider myself a criminal, but to LE a woman who does what I do is considered worse than a shoplifter...
I agree completely!

I re-read my comment and feel I need to clarify. I would never wish on anyone to be criminalized this way. But from an objective viewpoint, I do see it all becoming legalized eventually, but I believe like other recently legalized activities, it will get worse before it gets better. And in order for the end result to happen, it may require decent loved ones suffering criminalization, and for those good and decent men to fight back, for society at large to wake up and realize these laws are absurd.

I don't like that it is this way, but it seems to currently be the way to change stigma-related laws in this country.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:53 PM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

The choice between LE targeting providers or clients is a false choice. Whether providers are predominantly criminalized or it's the clients, either way it's horrible. That said, I'm also curios about if there would be a shift, and decriminalization might be more more feasible if clients were targeted as frequently as providers were.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 04:47 PM   #8
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
I have been UTR for 4 yrs. and 7 months. Never before in my entire life have I met and admired so many good, decent men and enjoyed such acceptance as person. I honesty love what I do and never anticipate going back to a real job. I pay taxes and try to live as legitimately as I can. I am the happiest and most secure now than I have ever been thanks to my chosen profession.

My clients are just like me, good people who wouldn't hurt a fly, work hard and take good care of their families. Not exactly hardened criminals or a threat to society.

I wish so much for this to be at least decriminalized. We are the only non third world nation where this is considered illegal. If I didn't have close ties here that I won't consider leaving, I would move abroad immediately. I really hate to see LE make criminals out of non criminals in sting ops. It doesn't help anyone but the dept. hoping to get more revenue for the force.

If it could be legalized and subject to inspection, I'd even be for that. I personally don't like to see streetwalkers and I hate pimping and trafficking. I sure don't consider myself a criminal, but to LE a woman who does what I do is considered worse than a shoplifter. Despite my efforts to simply be a self employed healer of spirits, with a lot of happy clients to show for this time I have spent so well.
Very well said. I agree 100%.
bc7274 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women