Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2015, 09:39 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ok St Lou...

I miss yall....but the last couple times I tried to visit,interest was low.....Is it just "a bad time of the year" or "has it been flooded with touring ladies" lately??

Should I wait till later in March??

Thanks for input!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 01:33 AM   #2
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

IMO, STL seems to be a slow market in general, at least compared to KC.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:50 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

I have no clue about STL (even if I were able to play when visiting there, my daughter has been monopolizing my time when I do visit... not that I'm complaining).

It does seem to me that you've been canceling a bunch of trips, lately (though that may be selective perception at work). Perhaps times are tough all over?

Cheers,

bcg (wistfully remembering my one and only romp with DR... if only Those Inconsiderate Bastards would step aside and let me win my rightful Powerball jackpot this Saturday...)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:51 AM   #4
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

St. Louis ' s hobby culture is quite interesting in how it evolves and changes based on the needs of those that actively participate in it.

From what I see, there is this growing need and or desire for UTRs in St. Louis with guys trading girls like baseball cards.
I have no problem with it. It is what it is....but there are some
UTRS that are powerhouses in that they command top dollar
from these guys leaving very little of their money left to explore...or their prices are very reasonable allowing the guy to make multiple visits. ...and these guys are content with what they have. I understand that.

There seems to also be a growing need for sugar babies and sugar baby relationships without the financial commitments. That's another conversation.

But to really answer the question, we're flooded with UTRS and Sugarbabies, but there is still money to be made here. I think it's
about reinventing yourself, advertising to the masses and not just a select group, aligning
yourself with the right guys and etc. I think the girls that make a
lot understand the chess game here.

And there is more to it that I'm sure the other guys can answer.

But it's all my opinion. But I suspect that business will get better this month and afterwards with tax refunds coming.
Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:44 AM   #5
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it has to do with UTR so much as the cheap prices you can get. You can get a bunch of girls for 80 but only one for 200.

I maintain a private residence that is clean and comfortable not a hotel room anymore. Of course my prices are gonna be higher but your also gonna have a great time in a private residence with all the comforts.

Dallas, plenty of guys still want us even though we are priced higher than most bp come and go's.

I consider the men who pay our prices top notch clients because they know what they are getting and they don't complain about it. I personally go the extra mile for these clients.

Of course, age is big factor, all the bp ones lately are younger and easily swayed.

No fly by nights here!
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #6
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

It's always slow this time of year and always picks up with a combo of the Cardinals and tax refunds lol. Don't listen to the wanna know but doesn't cause he's not a provider ho- bbiest.
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:12 PM   #7
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post
St. Louis ' s hobby culture is quite interesting in how it evolves and changes based on the needs of those that actively participate in it.

But to really answer the question, we're flooded with UTRS and Sugarbabies, but there is still money to be made here. I think it's
about reinventing yourself, advertising to the masses and not just a select group, aligning
yourself with the right guys and etc. I think the girls that make a
lot understand the chess game here.

And there is more to it that I'm sure the other guys can answer.

But it's all my opinion. But I suspect that business will get better this month and afterwards with tax refunds coming.
Dallas, I am sure that if you "align" yourself with the right manager you will do well locally, REALLY??? She advertises at the local site, how much interest do you get from there? My guess is very little because it ISN'T provider friendly. The few locals who advertise there have seen their rates SHRINK, anti-inflation I guess? I know that is what I would like my pay to do, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The local economy and hobby climate is on it's ear right now. The economy due to the Ferguson effect. The hobby mostly due to one persons influence and the other sites owner. It now has an UTR forum. Since I am no longer "verified", (won't pay to belong) I have no idea how that is set up? But my guess is that it is a cluster waiting to happen. UTR is that for a reason, NOT wanting to be known and having no idea of proper screening. I have seen the many who have come and gone quickly, those who get totally overwhelmed. Are there rules in place to verify the UTR WANTS to have their contact information outed? Kind of like Ariel who someone outed here when she had NO desire to be as was noted by Jannisary. Does any provider feel that she can compete against an UTR with their lack of knowledge and naturally lower overhead? What services are they providing that a true provider won't? People who think they are the big wheels locally AREN'T. They have no idea the adverse affect they have because they are so wrapped up in ME and how I promote myself in my reviews and my site.

Aces take
acescracked is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:02 PM   #8
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acescracked View Post
Dallas, I am sure that if you "align" yourself with the right manager you will do well locally, REALLY??? She advertises at the local site, how much interest do you get from there? My guess is very little because it ISN'T provider friendly. The few locals who advertise there have seen their rates SHRINK, anti-inflation I guess? I know that is what I would like my pay to do, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The local economy and hobby climate is on it's ear right now. The economy due to the Ferguson effect. The hobby mostly due to one persons influence and the other sites owner. It now has an UTR forum. Since I am no longer "verified", (won't pay to belong) I have no idea how that is set up? But my guess is that it is a cluster waiting to happen. UTR is that for a reason, NOT wanting to be known and having no idea of proper screening. I have seen the many who have come and gone quickly, those who get totally overwhelmed. Are there rules in place to verify the UTR WANTS to have their contact information outed? Kind of like Ariel who someone outed here when she had NO desire to be as was noted by Jannisary. Does any provider feel that she can compete against an UTR with their lack of knowledge and naturally lower overhead? What services are they providing that a true provider won't? People who think they are the big wheels locally AREN'T. They have no idea the adverse affect they have because they are so wrapped up in ME and how I promote myself in my reviews and my site.

Aces take
You kind of have to actually see girls and be in the trenches to know a little of what's going on.....anything else is just a spectator watching the game and giving his opinion on what is and what isn't, but in reality knowing nothing of what's really happening....just further confusing the situation. Do what you do best.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #9
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We are actually in the trenches and see and hear a lot. A lot more than you think.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:50 PM   #10
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica13 View Post
We are actually in the trenches and see and hear a lot. A lot more than you think.
Some more than others.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:26 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I may be "an old chick"...BUT I can run circles around these "young chcickadees"! LOL

I used to do really good in St Louis...and my rates are WAY reasonable....and I have great reviews...so I dont think that may be the cause! {and thanks Recap babe...I am way too old and been around too long for a manager...lol}

Instead, I think it may be bad timing of the year/or maybe too many young fresh faces flooding the market right now............I will bide my time and cum back in spring...I will never give up on St Louis boys!!

Thanks for the input!!
Old 02-05-2015, 06:09 PM   #12
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes indeed Dallas you can run circles around them, big ones!
Old 02-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #13
littlerichard
BANNED

Default ok st louis

Dallas

Right now StL is a little depressed 2 months ago there were 70
listings on P411, right now 50.

In comparison KC has 95 P411 listings, overall KC is just more active.

And there have been some cancelled visits by upscale ladies like
yourself because slow/poor bookings in the past 2 months.

But there are others who visit every 2-3 months so the clientele must be here

Perception maybe another issue, I know over the past months you have seemed to
soften up your ads a little. But from the past when I think of you I think about a
200 mile an hour ride on a Harley down the Hwy to Hell. Some of us are looking for a
25 mile an hour cruise through the the park on a Vespa lol

Don't give up on us, there are good guys here, unfortunately the boards have been taken
over by a lot of half-hour $100 guys who think pimping BP 20 yr olds make them
hobbyest experts
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:52 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks Monica

and also THaNKS LittleRichard....yes I did soften my ads cause I was trying to draw the gfe type boys as well as the naughtier boys.....I was told that I was scaring some potential clients from seeing me.......But I enjoy both sensually slow rides AND wild rides......lol
I will take that into consideration when posting more ads...

I do still think that if I wait till spring,things there will be better business wise....I do have some regulars that will pull me through when I visit....I just wanna maximize my thrill ride thru the city! lol

{as for the young gals...there are some real gems out there,so if a guy wants that then go for it....just be sure you do your research on the gal you choose}
Old 02-06-2015, 08:13 AM   #15
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Well I may be "an old chick"...BUT I can run circles around these "young chcickadees"! LOL
DR, I'd rather spend an hour with you than a weekend (or more) with any of the "ladies" Recap raves about. Unless you were to lose your mind and see Recap... My one non-negotiable rule if I ever get to return to active hobbying is that I have no interest whatsofuckingever in seeing any women who'd stoop so low as to see him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica13 View Post
I don't think it has to do with UTR so much as the cheap prices you can get. You can get a bunch of girls for 80 but only one for 200.

I maintain a private residence that is clean and comfortable not a hotel room anymore. Of course my prices are gonna be higher but your also gonna have a great time in a private residence with all the comforts.

Dallas, plenty of guys still want us even though we are priced higher than most bp come and go's.

I consider the men who pay our prices top notch clients because they know what they are getting and they don't complain about it. I personally go the extra mile for these clients.
As for myself, I've learned that you get what you pay for. (Ok, with Dee you get a helluva lot more than what you pay for, but that's why she is a legend.) I'd rather go expensive and get the exceptional service, than go cheap and just bust a nut. But that's also why I never do less than a two hour session when I can afford to play...

With luck I'll get to see both of you sometime...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women