Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2015, 06:07 PM   #1
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85
Default The GOP shows it's stupidity once again.....

You know I would expect this coming out of the mouth of someone like I B Hankering, IIFF, Whirlaway, JD, and gnadfly, but when a former mayor and a one time GOP presidential candidate makes a statement that he doesn't think Obama loves this country- that just shows how out of touch the GOP have become- I have never heard a Democrat politician on any level question a POTUS patriotism - just plain sickening- http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politi...iew/index.html
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:15 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You know I would expect this coming out of the mouth of someone like I B Hankering, IIFF, Whirlaway, JD, and gnadfly, but when a former mayor and a one time GOP presidential candidate makes a statement that he doesn't think Obama loves this country- that just shows how out of touch the GOP have become- I have never heard a Democrat politician on any level question a POTUS patriotism - just plain sickening- http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politi...iew/index.html
Hey, at least he didn't call President Obama what he really is.......a smarmy little Demagogue.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:35 PM   #3
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:

I guess you haven't paid much attention. Or maybe it's selective memory.

Barack Hussein Obama said
"The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents — number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child.
That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic."

http://americaswatchtower.com/2011/0...national-debt/

What a fucking hypocrite. You and Obama.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:46 PM   #4
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Wellendowed shows his own stupidity once again.....
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:47 PM   #5
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Sickening eh ? Sorry ol' boy.
I guess now you know how I have felt these last long six years of insanity, lies and corruption.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:50 PM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I guess you haven't paid much attention. Or maybe it's selective memory.

Barack Huessin Obama said
"The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents — number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child.
That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic."

http://americaswatchtower.com/2011/0...national-debt/

What a fucking hypocrite. You and Obama.
You are comparing apples with oranges and you are taking Obama's comments out of context. What Obama said about Bush was correct if you don't take it out of context- what Rudy G said is damn near treason- Obama was merely saying that Bush's spending was reckless and not goood for the country long term. Rudy flat out states the our POTUS hates this country(Rudy's word's paraphrased)- if you can't see the difference between the two Budman than you are a bigger part of the world.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:51 PM   #7
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Sickening eh ? Sorry ol' boy.
I guess now you know how I have felt these last long six years of insanity, lies and corruption.

If you have been sick the last 6 years under Obama- I take it you must have been on your death bed the 8 years under Bush?
Old 02-19-2015, 07:05 PM   #8
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are comparing apples with oranges and you are taking Obama's comments out of context. What Obama said about Bush was correct if you don't take it out of context- what Rudy G said is damn near treason- Obama was merely saying that Bush's spending was reckless and not goood for the country long term. Rudy flat out states the our POTUS hates this country(Rudy's word's paraphrased)- if you can't see the difference between the two Budman than you are a bigger part of the world.

I'm not comparing jack shit. You made the following statement "I have never heard a Democrat politician on any level question a POTUS patriotism - just plain sickening". I merely pointed out how wrong you are and what a hypocrite you and Obama are. I am sure there are plenty of liberal politicians that have said this and much worse about Bush. The Obama piece I referenced took about 30 seconds to find. You are nothing more than a liberal partisan POS who will make shit up to try and support your point of view.

FYI: I don't think this POS potus loves this country.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:22 PM   #9
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I'm not comparing jack shit. You made the following statement "I have never heard a Democrat politician on any level question a POTUS patriotism - just plain sickening". I merely pointed out how wrong you are and what a hypocrite you and Obama are. I am sure there are plenty of liberal politicians that have said this and much worse about Bush. The Obama piece I referenced took about 30 seconds to find. You are nothing more than a liberal partisan POS who will make shit up to try and support your point of view.

FYI: I don't think this POS potus loves this country.
Budman Al-Queada and ISIS are all loving your comments- why don' you get the fuck out of this country- you selfish racist POS. Did your boys at your meetings teach you this shit? And you know what meetings I am talking about- you know the ones where you dress up with the white robe and pointed hat.
Guys like you Budman need t be okicked out of this country- If it were up to me I would gladly swap you with a Mexican immigrant who wants to come here- at least they know the POTUS loves this country- you are a disgrace!!!
Old 02-19-2015, 07:53 PM   #10
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

You are a hypocrite and a liar. You made the statement. Not me. I only pointed out your error and you want to turn this around on me. Say what the fuck you mean. My opinion is that Obama does not have the best interest of this country in mind. I would venture a guess that half the country feels the same damn way. As for you and the other liberals that fake outrage over this statement, get over yourself. Nobody is buying your bullshit. It's all for show. You know you lost the argument when within 2 post you pull out the race card.

FYI: Al-Queada and ISIS just love the way we are leading from behind. They especially like Obama spelling out exactly how long we will be in the fight and when we intend to pull out. He is the worst potus this country has ever had. That's quite a feat considering he had to compete against a fucking peanut farmer.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:10 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:13 PM   #12
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mr Wellendowed,

Mr Wellendowed, why such verbal venom???? Might it be, because your thinking the same thing as Guiliani has had audacity to say? If you think Guiliani's speech borders on treason, might you label me as treasonous as one might say, I take it a step further, as I believe it to be quite possible, the Trojan Horse is in the house.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:21 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Confused?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:53 PM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Giuliani sure did get some flak over his statement. Well Obama did say once on an open mic that we were five days away from fundamentally transforming America. If he really loves this country why would he want to transform it. Transform it into what. The word "Transform" has some strong meaning it goes beyond just mere change. It means to make a thorough or dramatic change in form, appearance or character. Makes me wonder.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:18 PM   #15
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Conservatives are on the wrong side of history soooooo often, its almost comical.
from civil rights to workers rights, from WMD and the Iraq war to the false claims of muslim "no go zones" in Europe. from claiming Obama was born in Kenya to claiming women who are raped cant get pregnant.

From denying evolution to denial global climate change, from trickle down (voodoo) economics to lending credence to false claims that measles vaccines causes autism. .. wrong time and time again. I could go on, but I got pussy to search for. . . oh yea, also wrong on the so called "war on drugs".
southtown4488 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women