Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2017, 11:06 AM   #1
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Editing pictures

Lol i noticed that people love to color and draw all over there pictures then accuse other people who have never edited there pictures that they are infact editing there pictures (like its any of there business in the first place) well lets set the record straight. Hot from snap chat hahahaha fuck out of here chick she said there is a curved wall by your stomach ummmm ok no theres not its called the leg of a vanity, and i have no shame in my body WHATSOEVER so i dont edit my pictures any further than a snap chat filter. So buh bye. Try again chick! If u just leave me alone tf everytime i turn around youre writing me i barely get on eccie any more just leave me alone.
NaughtyLittleNative is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #2
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is called "dont send for me unless ye seek then ye shall find!"
Old 07-13-2017, 03:17 PM   #3
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ahem....

This is so like you naughty, to make such a big deal out of what was supposed to be helpful and sincere. Instead of following the usual nln MO of getting upset and just bringing everything out in the open on eccie loudly and obnoxiously blah blah blah, I contacted you privately, like a lady, over a picture I thought looked a little odd. I assumed you'd wanna know.

Not only have you removed the original pic from your ad but you have conveniently left out the one picture that you assured me proved your point.

Luckily, I saved it, so here's a picture of that table...eh, rather, Table leg, as the upper and side portions are completely cut out of this picture. That square drawer seams quite visible though. Hmmm.

You're looking for hate where there is none.
Sweetie, i don't have time to hate on you. You have always been the loudest, most obnoxious, and the most rude, spreading lies and slandering me on here far too many times to count. You have a filthy mouth and absolutely no respect.

I apologize for even thinking you were mature enough to just take it with a grain of salt, possibly check the pic, then go on about your Merry way no harm no foul. But wait... You did remove the pic so, i kinda did help didnt I?

Darling, there are so few females here in the Panhandle that we should all be on the same team. Assisting each other privately rather than blasting each others in public.

As a mother, I recognize this Behavior greatly. You just need to grow up. Unfortunately, as long as you already know everything, you are destined to learn absolutely nothing.

Now, not once did I lie on you or cuss you or call you names. See, that's how an adult handles the situation. You'll understand this better when you've been around a little longer.

But, hey, as long as little boys need their lollipops licked from women pretending to be little girls, you should be set.

Good luck in all your endeavors. Sincerely, you're such a joy to be around.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:37 PM   #4
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I removed the pic ro post the other pic. I have nothing to hide laney i find it obnoxiously hilarious that you follow EVERYTHING EVERY PROVIDER DOES and then throw shade in your ads can u not post an ad without slandering or making snide comments about other people? Heres a pic of my vanity i dont know what the issue is YOU are the one who flipped my picture around to another angle then said I edited it i removed the picture to put the same exact picture here on this post. Like i fucking said leave me alone u nuttcase lmao
Old 07-13-2017, 03:39 PM   #5
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[ATTACH]l[/ATTACH]I do not know why you are like this i NEVER WRITE YOU LANEY YOU WRITE ME WEEKLY ALMOST TO TALK SHIT BUT IN A HELPFUL WAY. Get the fuck out of here chick
Old 07-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #6
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im going to say this and be done, you are an actual demon. Ive met alot of people in my life and I recognize souls and u come across so sweet but anyone who really gets to know you sees how heartless and shady you really are. So go ahead tell me i cuss too much lr whatever but u target me and a couple other providers on here and even the gents if they dont give u a less than stellar review u are a demon ive seen it in the flesh. Good luck continuing to put everyone else down and target people for self gain. I posted this simply because i AM TIRED OF YOU SENDING FOR ME.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:03 PM   #7
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So, why then did you jump down my throat? You made this shit public like it was on cnn or something. I didn't go off on you in any way. I was trying to help. But, I forgot again. You know everything already.
You shouldn't take everything so personally. You're paranoid, hostile and borderline "tweaked out over everything Laney". Get over it. You'll feel better.
You truly show how hateful your nature really is with your own words and actions. But I don't hate you. I just choose not to be your friend. Eccie isn't about just bein friends. You should want the providers to be better united. It would be a way to share info and help one another. Lol. Damnit. Forgot again.
YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY.

BTW: why is it that you assumed my ad pertained to you?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm

Oh, updated my showcase. Your frequent visits there and my blog (analytics sweetie) should send you there to see my uncolored pics very soon. I just have so many, You know. Oh, yeah. Of course you wouldn't.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:07 PM   #8
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Those are lies. I don't contact you weekly. I sent you a fella they other day. MY BAD. I don't down the other providers. I DO HOWEVER MENTION THE ONES WHO OUTRIGHT STEAL MY VERY OWN WORDS OUTTA MY MOUTH. I threaten no one. Never have. Names and lies again. You know, you brought this here. Not me. I never have. This is just like every other time you've slandered my name. BULLSHIT
Old 07-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #9
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW Love the new "victim" thing you got going though. Like you haven't dogged me out and slandered my name since I broke off our friendship...LMFAO. No one took up for me until someone from out of state stepped in. But, hey, dls. It works. For now. I'm done sending fellas your way and thinking we could work together just in the eccie arena. Now, you, wash your mouth out with soap. Oh, and karmas a bitch.

That's already evident.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:15 PM   #10
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who the fuck hasnt used the same wordings in their posts? Are u kidding people say naughty all the time do u think i give a fuck only u care about things like that i know i have never copied any of your ads because i dont even read your shit like that. Listen youre new here every since u have been on the boards have turned to craigslist type drama. Stick to cervantes if u want thAt shit chick im so tired of even hearinf from you you have written me several times this month trying to be helpfulv are u kidding each time I politely as i can, ask u to leave me the fuck alone. I want nothing to do with you. Period. Good bye. You slander your own self just like i do by bringing this to the open but u know i have just really really had enough you love to talk about age but youre a decade + older than me yet, you still come for me. Leave me alone. Like is there a way to block u tf?
Old 07-13-2017, 04:17 PM   #11
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please, leave your house. Get a fuxking life there is more to life than indoors maybe some freakin sunshine will help u out a little u know make u less CRABY.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:23 PM   #12
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Every single guy u sent my way has gotten turned down.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:26 PM   #13
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
BTW Love the new "victim" thing you got going though. Like you haven't dogged me out and slandered my name since I broke off our friendship...LMFAO. No one took up for me until someone from out of state stepped in. But, hey, dls. It works. For now. I'm done sending fellas your way and thinking we could work together just in the eccie arena. Now, you, wash your mouth out with soap. Oh, and karmas a bitch.

That's already evident.

I have went so far as to report the pms u send me its borderline Harrasment u need help fr.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:37 PM   #14
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude whatever. I can't wait for someone to contact me about my harassing ads. You have all but published your violent hysterical thoughts and opinions on me ever since we first parted. Just get over it. If you stop reading my ads, something you claimed was a negative aspect of mine, you wouldn't relate to them so much. Honey, I promise to not try to help anyone female on this site again. I'm just shocked that you've changed from violent vixen to violated victim so quickly.

The IOP is great with this one.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:45 PM   #15
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

FYI, I'm used to people stealing my words right out of my mouth phrases whole titles, but just steal the name that I earn 20 years ago and have used as a working title for over the last 12 years, well it's downright dirty. Especially when it was a never posted on this site but on every other site that she assumed I wasn't on. But that's none of your freaking business is it. Quit taking everything so personally. She remove the ads claiming to be Masterhead, no space. So, I don't know why that involves you at all. Dude, don't you have something better to do. I sure f****** do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women