Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2021, 02:39 PM   #1
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1543
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Should have stayed in Texas...Have another beer LOL

"Three Texas House Democrats have tested positive for COVID-19 from Washington, D.C., according to Texas House Democratic Caucus leadership.

They're among nearly 60 lawmakers who fled the state Monday to break quorum in the House, part of an effort to block the passage of a GOP-led elections bill. Most members are staying in the same hotel.

One member found out about their positive test result late Friday evening, but they do not have symptoms, caucus officials said. All House lawmakers were alerted and received a rapid test following the member's positive result.

Two additional members tested positive in a rapid test on Saturday morning One has mild symptoms, caucus leadership said"

Really a joke that when you fly a in general you are REQUIRED to wear a mask EVEN children over 3 years of age. Double Standard?
Nice job Demos taking selfies smiling...
Rachelina is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 01:12 AM   #2
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Another two Dumbocrats...Bite the dust..
Just keep on drinking that Miller Lite..you'll feel better..LOL

From NY Post
"Two more Texas Democrats who traveled to Washington, DC, last week to prevent a vote on a Republican voting bill have tested positive for the coronavirus, a report said.

The new cases, announced late Sunday by the Texas House Democratic Caucus, are in addition to the three other state Democratic lawmakers on the trip who have already tested positive for COVID-19, the Texas Tribune reported.

The infected lawmakers are all fully vaccinated, the report said — and one is experiencing mild symptoms.

Among the two newest members to test positive is state Rep. Trey Martinez Fischer, the lawmaker said.

“Today, I received a positive COVID-19 rapid antigen test result. I am fully vaccinated, and had tested negative on Friday and Saturday. I am quarantining until I test negative, and I am grateful to be only experiencing extremely mild symptoms,” he told the newspaper in a statement.

The Lone Star State Democrats left the state House of Representatives last Monday and flew aboard two chartered flights to the nation’s capital to scuttle a Republican-backed election reform bill by depriving the chamber a quorum".
Old 07-19-2021, 02:01 PM   #3
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's see...
I have 335 views and Coward Demos have no response...
Case closed.

Your all a joke losers...like UT
Seems like the HORNS are stuck in you know where..LOL

Keep defunding...Such a shame Austin is no better then Chicago,Portland and Seattle...
Nice Superfecta

Old 07-19-2021, 06:12 PM   #4
Rachelina
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know some Dumbocrat or Dumbocrats will attack me on their nonsense that Austin's Demos are all that when in effect you make this country sick...
Oh by the way keep smiling (no masks)dummies.

What a joke if you live in Austin.
Hook Em Horns Demos...After all THEY GOT HOOKED...LOL
Old 07-19-2021, 06:58 PM   #5
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

?
First thing I thought when I heard this in the news is 5% infection rate. Not far off for average.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women