Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2022, 06:21 PM   #1
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17
Default Eccie royal femily

I've been watching harry and Meghan on a ex provider Netflix(I recently saw an update for payment information so please boo get back to selling pussy because I ain't done with Queen of the South. Season 5 episode 1) Eccie is like the royal family. With providers it's like the royal family, don't do this, wear this, don't say this , be apart of this clique, these are the cool kids try to get accepted into the pussy buyers cool kid club, ymmv when honestly alot of ladies do shit they don't want to do with popular hobbyist because they know if they don't it's the end of their career

Ain't no ymmv, they don't want to kiss a dude they just met. A bunch of shit. I pride myself on truth. I'm going to g t pussy, foolishly I tried to fit in then got lambasted which wasn't fair because ever person who pm me asking for info I'm a wealth of knowledge

If this shit gets too difficult I'm out. I have no idea what fork you use to eat the salad so you honestly think I'm going to take the time to understand eccie pussy buying etiquette. Crazy. At that point I either fuck the chicks I got or jack off to the memories of
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 08:16 PM   #2
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

dafug is a FEMILY ?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 09:43 PM   #3
Pitroom
BANNED

I don't even understand why I'm responding to you. Obviously I misspelled it . Family but you are here for confusion and I'm not entertaining you
Old 12-15-2022, 06:02 PM   #4
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

You already did.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 12:11 AM   #5
VeronicaLuv
Pin-up sweetheart

User ID: 170879
My ECCIE Reviews

Pussy buyers cool kid club?
Is there a list?
Lol
VeronicaLuv is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 07:24 AM   #6
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Yep. I’m hoping to get the tshirt, discount card, and secret decoder cock ring. Once they cum in the mail I can give you the royal shaft!
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 03:50 PM   #7
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I've been watching harry and Meghan on a ex provider Netflix(I recently saw an update for payment information so please boo get back to selling pussy because I ain't done with Queen of the South. Season 5 episode 1) Eccie is like the royal family. With providers it's like the royal family, don't do this, wear this, don't say this , be apart of this clique, these are the cool kids try to get accepted into the pussy buyers cool kid club, ymmv when honestly alot of ladies do shit they don't want to do with popular hobbyist because they know if they don't it's the end of their career

Ain't no ymmv, they don't want to kiss a dude they just met. A bunch of shit. I pride myself on truth. I'm going to g t pussy, foolishly I tried to fit in then got lambasted which wasn't fair because ever person who pm me asking for info I'm a wealth of knowledge

If this shit gets too difficult I'm out. I have no idea what fork you use to eat the salad so you honestly think I'm going to take the time to understand eccie pussy buying etiquette. Crazy. At that point I either fuck the chicks I got or jack off to the memories of

Sometimes a 'mercy' ban of a week or so is warranted to save a person from themselves.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 04:18 PM   #8
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Sometimes a 'mercy' ban of a week or so is warranted to save a person from themselves.
Please stick to the topic sir. Why are you so concerned about me and wanting me to be banned. I want the best for you. We have had some private conversations on the board so please don't go there. I don't like the hierarchy and the clique nature some guys have here, that's it. This is about having some money and having "fun" I share current Intel with folks. I'm earning my stripes. On that note run and see Jabibe in the Katyh stable
Old 12-21-2022, 04:48 PM   #9
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally believe with out a doubt you’re shine pro under a new name. You are and you know it, just come out already I ain’t mad atcha

I’m not trying to argue at all whatsoever. I just totally believe you are your writing style the same way y’all brag everything’s the same way except you’re dogging providers instead of it being about your bro’s this time. It’s quite entertaining.

I started watching Meghan and Harry too on my own account I pay for and they’re just ridiculous imo

So what is eccie royal family. Never heard of it.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 08:01 PM   #10
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
I totally believe with out a doubt you’re shine pro under a new name. You are and you know it, just come out already I ain’t mad atcha

I’m not trying to argue at all whatsoever. I just totally believe you are your writing style the same way y’all brag everything’s the same way except you’re dogging providers instead of it being about your bro’s this time. It’s quite entertaining.

I started watching Meghan and Harry too on my own account I pay for and they’re just ridiculous imo

So what is eccie royal family. Never heard of it.
I don't know or care who Shine pro is . I searched him, got disgusted by what he posted and moved on. I thought we had gotten past this CendellM. I think you are pretty with gorgeous feet. I think Dear John is amazing. The only thing I worry about is can I keep making money so I can still be relevant. That's it. Whatever conspiracy theory you'll have in you'll head is just in your head. Farthest from the truth and well.......let's just do this in peace. I will never be a part of the community but still I add daily to the community.
Old 12-21-2022, 08:04 PM   #11
Pitroom
BANNED

Eccie royal family is the same here. Outsiders are treated like Meg. Ridiculed, ostracized etc. There are guys and ladies here who are like William and Kate. Treat others like trash, won't share Intel etc. That's what I meant. There is a hierarchy here that I don't believe is fair and honestly don't really want to be a part of. I just want Intel, give Intel and hobby. I did well here because honestly I'm quite tipsy
Old 12-21-2022, 08:42 PM   #12
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I don't know or care who Shine pro is . I searched him, got disgusted by what he posted and moved on. I thought we had gotten past this CendellM. I think you are pretty with gorgeous feet. I think Dear John is amazing. The only thing I worry about is can I keep making money so I can still be relevant. That's it. Whatever conspiracy theory you'll have in you'll head is just in your head. Farthest from the truth and well.......let's just do this in peace. I will never be a part of the community but still I add daily to the community.
I’m not trying to argue you just remind me of him is all, no need to get upset. Just a thought I was having.

And I don’t feel like there’s a crowd to fit into, I use to think that way now idgaf I just do me and be my true self. No royal fam that I know of
Cendell M is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women