Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Lewisville sting operation

I'm creating this thread so that the folks who want to talk about the recent sting operation in Lewisville can do so in a thread devoted to that topic.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ge-fire-chief/
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM   #2
kbobslider1835
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Info

Thanks for creating this thread. News of this sting def spooked me a bit. I have a feeling I know which ad it was for the sting. It was an LC ad that I also happened to view on this past Thursday, the 13th. I cannot find the ad now… even if I go back to LC to look at the ads on that date.

Everyone be careful out there. I assume cops frequent this forum as well? I remember the ad (was most definitely fake) wanted to meet at the Motel 6 in Lewisville. The one close to Corporate Drive, I think… you know like kinda over there on the way to Music City Mall I believe. Anyone got any more info about all this?

Anyway, make sure you’re vetting these ads and getting photo and/or video confirmation before meeting. Try to cross reference the ad phone numbers on Google and find some reviews or any other info. I feel like it’s pretty easy to spot something irregular or know when something is “off,” but I guess these 14 nice gentlemen did not get the memo.

Thanks fellas. Watch your backs out there
kbobslider1835 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM   #3
BabygotDak
Registered Member

This makes sense. I don't think it was undercover posed as street walkers in Lewisville.
BabygotDak is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #4
hustle4433
Registered Member

Something about this sting doesn't add up at all. I don't want to give the cops any ideas so I I'm not even going to try to explain why I feel this way.

All these guys are on bail probably so maybe someone needs to get in contact with these guys through social media and asked them about the ad they responded to.
hustle4433 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

How come the guys on this site and oh2 reporting unpublished details of the operation are from accounts established less than a year ago with little posting history?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #6
kbobslider1835
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Tin Man

Because bro, we are lurkers, not cops lol. Although hustle’s comment was kinda weird about trying to reach out to them on social media?

Anyway, I was trying to give some possible intel on what I thought happened. I could be totally wrong. Trust me or don’t trust me, I just remember seeing some sketchy LC ads posted on that day of the sting. That’s all I’m saying.
kbobslider1835 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #7
TinMan
The Grey Knight

You’ve been on the site little more than a month. From past experience, most members of any length here discount “intel” from new accounts. If you have “lurked” for any length of time you would know that.
Old Today, 10:51 AM   #8
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

My concern is that I’ve read reports of multiple agencies working on this. Will there be more to come in other towns? My other concern is how many providers that get caught up in the stings. Are they giving out info on past clients?
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #9
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERWhyNot View Post
My concern is that I’ve read reports of multiple agencies working on this. Will there be more to come in other towns? My other concern is how many providers that get caught up in the stings. Are they giving out info on past clients?
Yes, the multi-jurisdictional operations will continue and have already become a fixture in HT enforcement. Every one of the press releases publicized in recent years includes a laundry list of local, state and federal agencies.

Client info is certainly falling into the hands of LE when they bust the party holding the “black book”. That may be the girl, could be the boss or his lieutenant. I’ve not heard any reliable reports of clients getting called unless there is video involved (eg, Studio Wet from a decade ago).
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #10
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
How come the guys on this site and oh2 reporting unpublished details of the operation are from accounts established less than a year ago with little posting history?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERWhyNot View Post

Strange how new accounts come out of the woodwork to post on this thread. I guess they don’t have Reddit accounts yet.

Multiple agencies means they are receiving federal funding. Funding is probably good until the end of September.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old Today, 01:56 PM   #11
James469
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

It looks like a sting happened between 6-11 AND 6-12 in tarrant County. I checked the arrest records and around 20 men were arrested. Women were also arrested for prost. Good luck to anyone in this hobby.
James469 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 02:38 PM   #12
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by James469 View Post
It looks like a sting happened between 6-11 AND 6-12 in tarrant County. I checked the arrest records and around 20 men were arrested. Women were also arrested for prost. Good luck to anyone in this hobby.
Are the arrest records available online? I know you can pull them for Collin County, but you have to make a separate request for each one…wasn’t going to go to that effort to satisfy my curiosity on the Lewisville busts.

Lance checked the booking reports for the TCJ for those dates, but didn’t see anything unusual. Same when I checked Arlington’s online inmate list.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women