Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default OBAMA'S LATEST ENDORSEMENT: AL QAIDA...

Obama has received another ringing endorsement from our America-hating enemies. In this case it’s a Sudanese Islamist who is linked to not only Al-Qaeda, but also Osama bin Laden:

AL-ARABIYA – “You know what ‘Baraka’ means in Arabic? Blessing,” says veteran Islamist leader Hassan al-Turabi, who is linked to al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in the 1990s.

Turabi told AFP news agency that he hopes U.S. President Barack Obama will win a second term on Tuesday.

“Obama of course,” Turabi said when asked about his U.S. presidential preference during an interview.

“He’s gentle towards the Muslims generally,” Turabi said, and referred to Obama’s childhood spent in Muslim-majority Indonesia, and his Kenyan father who was raised a Muslim.

Obama uses the word “terrorism” far less than his predecessor George W. Bush, and his name is a variant of the Arabic word “Baraka,” Turabi said.

Turabi has been a force in Sudanese politics for six decades, and was a key figure behind the 1989 coup which brought the Islamist regime of President Omar al-Bashir to power.

Sudan then became a notorious refuge for militant Islamists, including bin Laden, leading to American sanctions which Obama renewed last week.

Bin Laden, based in Sudan from 1991 to 1996, was killed in Pakistan by U.S. special forces last year.

“He’s a media image. He’s not the true bin Laden I knew here,” Turabi says of the man whose organisation has been tied to dozens of atrocities around the world including the September 11, 2001 attacks which killed around 3,000 people in the U.S.

Turabi, whose daughter studies in Philadelphia, fell out with Bashir about a decade after the Islamist coup and now leads the opposition Popular Congress Party.

In and out of prison numerous times during his career, Turabi said he read Obama’s books behind bars.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Let the right wing panic continue!
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I would say you are the one in a panic; it seems are jumping on every thread to tell us we are in a panic.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Because I'm having a ball watching you go apeshit. Come on post another anti-Obama thread, it will make you feel better.

LMAO!
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I would say you are the one in a panic; it seems are jumping on every thread to tell us we are in a panic.
Whirly, your posts are reaching new levels of stupidity. Yes, I'm sure President Obama is quite popular with Al Qaeda. With the exception of Osama Bin Laden and the hundreds of other Al Qaeda members who have been droned or hunted down by the US military and CIA in the last four years. I bet those guys won't be endorsing President Obama.

You're an idiot.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

They know the best way to destroy America is financially; Obama's spending is their best weapon against us !
Old 11-05-2012, 10:36 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Just sucking up in case he get's a second term.Hates to be droned...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Obama has received another ringing endorsement from our America-hating enemies. In this case it’s a Sudanese Islamist who is linked to not only Al-Qaeda, but also Osama bin Laden:
YOU ARE INCREDIBLY FULL OF SHIT. ON BEHALF OF THE DIPSHIT POLICE AND THE ENTIRE AMERICAN NATION, YOU NEED TO:

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #9
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
They know the best way to destroy America is financially; Obama's spending is their best weapon against us !

IDIOT! It is the right that is driving the fear of limiting military spending with bullshit like your rant! Everything was cut in Ryan's "budget" BUT he sought to INCREASE military spendingmore than the total of his other cuts!

http://www.RomneyTaxPlan.com
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I am loading all of my clips that are not loaded tonight.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Right. And yet our debt and deficits under Obama have skyrocketed....I think Al Qaeda will be hanging their "mission accomplished" banner if Obama gets a 2nd term.

Thanks for proving my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

IDIOT! It is the right that is driving the fear of limiting military spending with bullshit like your rant! Everything was cut in Ryan's "budget" BUT he sought to INCREASE military spendingmore than the total of his other cuts!

http://www.RomneyTaxPlan.com
Old 11-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What the HELL is this thread about? does anybody believe Whirlyturd? Other than member of his loony bin ilks lodge?

I have heard some outrageous shit in my life. Fuck, I've posted some outrageous shit. But Whirlyturd, Barleybrains, IBCrying, Bitchita Whneman and a few others who are new on the scene continue to post unbelievable bullshit.

Living proof of the failure of our system of education and success of the Religious White.

I am ashamed for you all. Be happy you live in a free country.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You've never proven any post wrong, Assup. You calling a post "bullshit" is not authoritative. It's more a reflection of yourself.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #14
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I am loading all of my clips that are not loaded tonight.

Oh man I took apart little .25 and cleaned it after 15 years and this little metal washer flew out and I have no idea where it goes. So, any gun smiths here in Dallas that would like to fix my noisy cricket, please let me know. The last time someone diregarded a metal washer in a gun, they almost had their hand blown off.

That .357 fits soooooo well in the leg holster. I'm looking for another leg holster that holds the quick load rounds instead of the standard mag.

Oh opps, you guys are still fighting over the election? Here's how it is (and this may have been covered but I thought it worth the mention)

The churches usually do about 10,000 voter card whatevers. This year they did 1.4 million. That's the kind of stuff you don't see around here very often. I trust the American people.... Most of them. Tomorrows a big day, For all of us.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You're a psycho hosebeast, Kayla.

enjoy your Tuesday, sweetie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women