Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Obama Recognizes Syrian Opposition Coalition (Al Qaeda) As The Legitimate Representative Of The Country's People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3pNsTd-CU

Open War? Obama Backs Syria Rebels 'Infiltrated With Terrorists' (Everybody Knows)
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This is troubling.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It is troubling, and typical of this corrupt, degenerate White House.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Do either of you dimwits accept the proposition that the Syrian opposition is Al Qaeda, as the post implies? Or do you think maybe there are some folks in there that don't belong to that organization? Like 99.9%?

Do both of you geniuses really expect any reasonable person to believe that President Obama, who last year ordered the killing of the leader of Al Qaeda, is endorsing Al Qaeda?

I'm "troubled" by your posts.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You do realize, don't you, Timmy, that both Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were once allies of the US? And do you think that the rebels will make sure any arms or aid given to them in their struggle will NEVER end up in the hands of Al Qaeda?

You really lack a sense of history. It's tough to be blinded by the Light we know as Lord Obama.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

We regretted the arming of Hussein in the 1980s...we will come regret the arming of radical Islamist in Syria and Lybia and Egypt in 2012.

Carter blundered by pulling the rug out from under the Shah....we are still living with that disaster.

The arming of the mujaheddin in Afghanistan got us nothing but 9/11 and the aftermath of a 10-year war.

You would think Obama would have studied his history lesson. I think he did. And this fits nicely with his "America's chickens will come home to roost" upbringing. Sooner rather than later with an Obama presidency.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Either one of you knuckleheads want to take a shot at answering my questions?

Is President Obama endorsing Al Qaeda, as the OP implies? Was it just a mistake that President Obama ordered the killing of the leader of Al Qaeda last year?

Regarding arms, has Al Qaeda been lacking any? I think there are a few guns lying around Syria. And I missed the part of the interview with Obama where he indicated we would be supplying any arms to anybody.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You ask the dumb question; a better question is:

Is it wise policy to arm (or otherwise embrace) radical Islamist's in the region?

Answer: NO. We will regret it. Just like in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #9
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You ask the dumb question; a better question is:

Is it wise policy to arm (or otherwise embrace) radical Islamist's in the region?

Answer: NO. We will regret it. Just like in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran.
Newsflash pinhead: they are already armed. They have all the weapons they need...as evidenced by the fact that they have fought us to a stalemate in Afghanistan after 10 years.

Second, show me again where it says we will be arming anybody in Syria.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Do either of you dimwits accept the proposition that the Syrian opposition is Al Qaeda, as the post implies? Or do you think maybe there are some folks in there that don't belong to that organization? Like 99.9%?

Do both of you geniuses really expect any reasonable person to believe that President Obama, who last year ordered the killing of the leader of Al Qaeda, is endorsing Al Qaeda?

I'm "troubled" by your posts.

no they dont. and (sans reasonable) yes they do
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Stevens (the benghazi consulate who Obama let die) was Obama's gun runner to the Syrian opposition. He was using the brother of one of Al Qaeda's top leaders as the go between. And you don't know your history. We were funneling guns to the mujhadeen in Afghanistan way before 9/11. It is the roots of the radicalization of OBL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Newsflash pinhead: they are already armed. They have all the weapons they need...as evidenced by the fact that they have fought us to a stalemate in Afghanistan after 10 years.

Second, show me again where it says we will be arming anybody in Syria.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I thought the left wants OUT of all these foreign interventions?
I can go back and pull dozens of threads and quotes of you guys saying exactly that.

So why are you now OK with jumping into another one?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I thought the left wants OUT of all these foreign interventions?
I can go back and pull dozens of threads and quotes of you guys saying exactly that.

So why are you now OK with jumping into another one?
What evidence do you have that we are "jumping" into anything? Obama is against Assad, as any sane person would be. Why are you against that? Should we be for him?
Old 12-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #14
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Stevens (the benghazi consulate who Obama let die) was Obama's gun runner to the Syrian opposition. He was using the brother of one of Al Qaeda's top leaders as the go between. And you don't know your history. We were funneling guns to the mujhadeen in Afghanistan way before 9/11. It is the roots of the radicalization of OBL.
Fucking moron....your monumental stupidity and inability to recognize obviously recognized and well acknowledged facts defies belief. Yes, we were funneling weapons to the mujhadeen when they were fighting the Russians, our preeminent enemy during the cold war. I think the President that authorized all that was your hero President Reagan. Am I wrong about that dumbass?

Regarding arming the Syrian opposition to Assad...you oppose that? Speak up pinhead. You support Assad?
Old 12-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I support leaving Syria alone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women