Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452952
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
sexuser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default Appreciation: A question posed to both sides of the playing field

For the ladies,

What is the nicest, sweetest, or most original thing a hobbyist has done for you in appreciation for all that you have done for them as a provider? How did you like/respond to it?

For the guys,

Have you ever done something special for a provider, maybe an ATF provider of yours to show your appreciation to them for all they have done for you? What was it, and what was their response to what you did?
sexuser is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Too many to count, to be honest. For me, it is the little things that mean the most. Sure, a guy giving me a 500 dollar tip is awesome, but the guy who went out and bought me a mini blender, fruit, milk, and a phone charger while I was in a strange city with no way to get around, made the very same impression. The many who have bought my favorite wine knowing it was not exactly 30 bucks, sent me flowers knowing I was going through something, even the guy who went out and spent hours trying to find four leaf clovers because he had a point to prove about rarity. How about the guy who put me to bed when I was a bit under the weather, kissed my forehead, and locked the door? There are so many to list, really.

I tend to get close to the very FEW clients I spend time with, because most of them do become real friends. When you only see 2 guys a week as opposed to 2 a day, it is very easy to remember them for all they are, and not just their wallet.

Though my posts don't often reflect it, I am very GRATEFUL for the friends I have made, and 'they' know such to be true, because of what I have done for them...talking so much more than sex.

So again, it is the little things.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with London. The money is nice, but little things do mean a lot, and leave a huge impression that the gentleman thinks more of me than just the usual. I treasure those gentleman!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You're welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Too many to count, to be honest. For me, it is the little things that mean the most. Sure, a guy giving me a 500 dollar tip is awesome, but the guy who went out and bought me a mini blender, fruit, milk, and a phone charger while I was in a strange city with no way to get around, made the very same impression. The many who have bought my favorite wine knowing it was not exactly 30 bucks, sent me flowers knowing I was going through something, even the guy who went out and spent hours trying to find four leaf clovers because he had a point to prove about rarity.

I tend to get close to the very FEW clients I spend time with, because most of them do become real friends. When you only see 2 guys a week as opposed to 2 a day, it is very easy to remember them for all they are, and not just their wallet.

Though my posts don't often reflect it, I am very GRATEFUL for the friends I have made, and 'they' know such to be true, because of what I have done for them...talking so much more than sex.

I'm just glad I wasn't the $500 tip guy!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #5
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to play that game...just the tip lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have met some pretty awesome gentlemen. As a provider you can never meet "one" that has went out his way to "wow" you. It's the small things some do that make there memory last.Has nothing to do with money.
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #7
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I like to personalize gifts. A provider I see likes candles so I usually bring one. Special occasions may result in a bottle of perfume. She has a dog so I bring dog bones or chew tows, sometimes.

I saw another provider for about 4 yrs before She retired. She was a single mom so at Easter I gave her some Filled plastic Easter eggs and a basket. She had told me a few of her friends were getting together for an Easter egg hunt. She was thrilled. I saw her on Valentines day and gave her red roses. She said it was the first time anyone had done that.

When we expect GFE, it helps set the mood to provide some GFE in return.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #8
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

This would be tough for us hobbyist - first of all I was taught not to kiss and tell ..even thou in this hobby that's all we do in reviews and posts is toot our own horn.
If you did something special for a provider thats personal and we don't need to brag about it but just be happy with our self for doing something sweet for someone who we spent some time with that also put a little happiness in our life.
The best gift ive ever given to a provider is not to be judgemental and to try to enjoy her and our time together and try to be kind and considerate of her time, rates, and feelings.
It only takes a few minutes to read the ladies showcases and websites and find out what their likes and dislikes are and then act accordingly to their wishes.
Give them respect, kindness, cleanliness, and enjoy their mind, personality, and if they wish to share it..their body.
Never haggle and try to have fun and remember there is no bigger gift to give than what a woman is giving you ( herself ).
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
The money is nice, but little things do mean a lot, and leave a huge impression ...
My 1.3" of dangling death will make an impression all right.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #10
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I was seeing a provider who was a single mom with kids in elementary school. I had premium seats to our MLB team during the play offs and I gave them to her so she could take her kids. The kids were thrilled and thought their mom was the greatest. That's reward enough.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #11
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

It's the simple things............
Remembering what I do or do not like, helping me find a nice place to go out to dinner even if he cannot take me there.
Same as in the civi world............the people who actually remember and care, are our favorite folks to be around.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #12
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a client show up with a book he thought I would like based on what he had read on my website. As it turned out, I absolutely loved the book, but was more impressed with the fact that he took the time to get to know me.

The sweetest gift I've ever gotten though, was a set of leather scented candles. I had mentioned in passing that I loved the scent of leather. I barely even remember making the comment, but the fact that he noted the comment, tucked it away, and remembered it later was very sweet.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Too many to count, to be honest. For me, it is the little things that mean the most. Sure, a guy giving me a 500 dollar tip is awesome, but the guy who went out and bought me a mini blender, fruit, milk, and a phone charger while I was in a strange city with no way to get around, made the very same impression. The many who have bought my favorite wine knowing it was not exactly 30 bucks, sent me flowers knowing I was going through something, even the guy who went out and spent hours trying to find four leaf clovers because he had a point to prove about rarity. How about the guy who put me to bed when I was a bit under the weather, kissed my forehead, and locked the door? There are so many to list, really.

I want to hear more about the sugar daddy?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #14
Crash Davis
A different devil.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I barely even remember making the comment
I have to agree here....the ladies are used to seeing Jefferson and Franklin all the time, but if you get to know the lady you pick up on little things she says in conversation. I'm a giver and love to see a lady smile, but found out that just giving a gift without the personal touch is appreciated but does not knock the ball out of the park like providing something you know she really wants/likes. However, this takes time and several hours to tune into.....IMO
Crash Davis is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #15
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sometimes, when my lady and I are out and about, perhaps doing a little window shopping, if she admires something (a dress, a pair of shoes, etc.), I will return to the store the following day, purchase the item and surprise her with it on a subsequent date. Also, love to surprise her with kid oriented event tickets (circus, ice shows, etc.) so she can take her daughter.

Most memorable thing she has given me? She is very artistic and loves to paint, so as one of her Christmas gifts I gave her a very nice art kit which included top of the line paints and very good brushes. Her first project with her new art supplies was to paint a picture for me. It now hangs in my living room and every time I look at it, it reminds me of her and all the wonderful times we have shared together.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women