Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default 9000 - What Are Your Most Memorable Experiences In Hobbytime ?

I've been here in Hobbyland for a little over 2.5 years , have had some really good times , so I'm wondering what makes experiences memorable to the rest of you ? Is it the most attractive partner , activities , a personality , or what is it that makes some experiences stick in your mind ?
No need to name anyone , it's just the fun time that I think could be interesting to share.
For me I have 3 that definitely stand out above the others :

1. Had a provider have to cancel on me , dissappointed of course , but I rescheduled with her . She tells me that she'd like to make it up to me . This provider typically only saw clients during the day . So she agrees to see me for a late evening incall . When I arrive , she has the lights low , and lots of candles lit . Also she had prepared a platter of hors d'oeuveres , very nice touch . She also had a excellent bottle of red wine . I had brought a good bottle of sparkling wine , so we ended up choosing the bubbley . We take all this out onto her balcony , and we have a terrific conversation . Very natural , un rushed 'til we finished the bottle of bubbley . Then we moved inside for our encounter , again totally fantastic . Unknown to me I'm experiencing the first time which the clock is not being watched . Time is flying by , I'm beginning to realize that I've been there a really long time , so I tell her when she's tired of me , boot me out ! She did not , left there thoroughly exhausted

2. Was my first experience with a squirter , I chose well . Do not think it is possible to find another that will compare to her . Very knowledgable lady , great company . To this day , still my favorite sexual experience .

3. Was my first GFE experience , lovely woman , incredible personality , fiercly loyal . Helped me out when I was a newbie , things could have been a lot different for me had she not . Many thanks . Still enjoy running into her , getting the chance to sit and talk with her is always a treat .

So those are a few that have stuck with me , what are some of yours ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Aside from being called names, being put in pigeon-holes, labeled, and outright mis-quoted?

The Day I signed UP stands out, I knew NOTHING about any of this and was as virgin as they come to the Hobby. THX to the ones who helped, assisted, and gave advice (and I will keep coming back to y'all for more !!!)

My first meeting, of course, I was nervous as hell and she was just as sweet as can be and made me relax with a massage and intelligent talk and then the rest was easy and FUN. I'll never forget :-)

Scariest: When I was left alone in an apartment (a girl let me in and said that provider would be a little late, then left). Man I was looking at escape routes. Should have bolted, right then and there.

THX RR !!!
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

There are a few that come to mind, let's see if I can remember them --

1. Having a provider do a Kegel squeeze on me when I came. OH WOW!!

2. When I first started hobbying, 95% of the providers were CBJ. Experiencing my first BBBJ. Same gal who gave me the Kegel squeeze.

3. Making a provider squirt when she didn't know she could do so.

4. My first experience with a provider who didn't just lay there like a ragdoll.

5. Buying a sexy lingerie gift for a provider, having her wear it for a session with her actually liking it, and actually keeping it.

6. My first doubles.

7. My first CIM with a provider.

8. My first set of personal photos of providers. Same ones I had the doubles with.

Those were positives. I have many negatives, but these stand out the most --

1. A provider who burped during a session

2. A provider who farted during a session

3. A provider who screamed at me for touching my own dick trying to roll the cover down exclaiming that "it was going in her and not to touch it!"

4. Providers laying there like ragdolls

5. Of course, a cash and dash, as well as a bait and switch.

6. Last of all, providers with GPS
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:45 AM   #4
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not fully hobbie related but what will forever stand out for me is:
1:he calls me princess..when I had Pneumonia a few years back he did some awesome things for me and continued for many years after
2:I made a great friend when a gent took a chance on me and lent me his car while mine was dead
3;When I was sick last year ALL that gave support in one way or the other
4:One time a not bad looking guy showed up and when he stripped down he was wearing a man thong..I said to myself..wait whos getting paid here?
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #5
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I don't hobby a lot, so I think I remember every one of my hobby encounters. I also tend to see my favorites repeatedly, so what I find interesting about my most memorable experiences is that they tend to be the first time I saw those ladies. The ones that stand out:

- my second ever hobby experience was with a young woman who showed me the true meaning of GFE. I've been addicted to the hobby, and to her, ever since.

- the first time I saw a lady that some compare to the energizer bunny; I've never been so thoroughly fucked in all my life. Except perhaps the second time I saw her. Or the third. Really a nice gal, too. Then there was the time I got accidentally locked in the bathroom at her incall. Yeah, that one stands out also!

- my first meeting with a young woman who I'd been mulling over for more than six months. One hour turned into three. What a sweetheart, I don't know why I ever waited. Then there was the time she showed me her Sybian. Heh, heh, heh...

- my first time with a girl who REALLY enjoys greek. The image of her cumming that way still plays in my fantasies.

- my first taste of chocolate - memorable not because of the girl's skin color, but because of the dynamite young woman she is. Made me feel like a king for a couple of hours.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #6
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Damn Fratelli , even with no names I know everyone of yours listed . lol
We both listed same one first . hahahaha ! Guess I need to try the chocolate ?
Old 06-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #7
MARTlAN
Countdown

Encounters: 180

For me days like today are very memorable, I just left my third provider for today and might still go see a fourth one. All have been stellar so far. I usually stop at 3, but Hell its still early
MARTlAN is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #8
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Guess you really are back ? Uranus is no longer safe ladies !
Old 06-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #9
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Earth to RR, this is Earth, the BLUE planet that so many want to turn GREEN ....
but true UrAnus is not safe here either, lol
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #10
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Damn Fratelli , even with no names I know everyone of yours listed . lol We both listed same one first . hahahaha !
I have a feeling a lot of guys will know exactly who I'm talking about. But you said no names! And yes, I suspected we had that first one in common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Guess I need to try the chocolate ?
Highly recommended.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #11
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Will do !
Old 06-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #12
manuatu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Interesting.... It started at a jack shack....then a motel six... A young one... WTF is utr... Then a blur... More blues.... More drinks......anxiety, palms sweating, heart beating, this is going to happen.... Really... Out of breath... Cool...
Ah mannerisms and mammeries....
Just BEAUTIFUL....STRIP CLUBS NO MORE..
manuatu is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:12 AM   #13
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Having to jump off a second floor balcony.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:55 AM   #14
frustr8d
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

I don't have as many as experiences to draw on as most of you so they are all pretty memorable(especially the first time), and mostly good as long as I wasn't drunk. a few stand out though:

1. Getting a "booty-call" from my ATF that turned into a sleepover. I would like to thank the makers of whatever booze she consumed earlier that evening without which this memory would not be possible.

2. Thanksgiving with a bunch of hobbyist hosted by a fantastic woman who is a great cook. It was really great and stands out among all my Thanksgiving memories.

3. The 3 times I had sessions in my office.
frustr8d is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:18 AM   #15
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

1. Bangkok, Thailand. Patpong, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, fish bowls and blow job bars.

2. Germany - FKK.
Squarenot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women