Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59994
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2013, 05:04 AM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Who will be the Republican nominee for POTUS in 2016

It's early but I'm interested in what the hive thinks.

I predict Christie with Cruz as a third party candidate who will siphon off enough votes to prevent Christie from beating Hillary. In the absence of Cruz, Christie beats Clinton or any other Democratic nominee.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Cruz Palin
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Cruz Palin
That's Whirly and JD's ticket. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:56 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So many choices unlike the democrats. You have Hillary and only Hillary. How sad.

Governors
Christie
Jindal
Haley
Brownback
Walker
Bush
Senators
Ryan
Paul
Cruz
Rubio
Representatives
White
Come Again
Palin
Brown
Cain
Guilani
Wild Cards
Trump
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #5
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Cruz Palin
that would be a good match ....one can read Green Eggs and Ham, and the other would need it explained to her.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
It's early but I'm interested in what the hive thinks.

I predict Christie with Cruz as a third party candidate who will siphon off enough votes to prevent Christie from beating Hillary. In the absence of Cruz, Christie beats Clinton or any other Democratic nominee.
That seems pretty plausible. But as you say, the key is to keep some dip wad "independent" out of the race. A vote for anybody except the Republican Candidate will be the same as a vote for the Democrats.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:02 AM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So many choices unlike the democrats. You have Hillary and only Hillary. How sad.

Governors
Christie
Jindal
Haley
Brownback
Walker
Bush
Senators
Ryan
Paul
Cruz
Rubio
Representatives
White
Come Again
Palin
Brown
Cain
Guilani
Wild Cards
Trump
Yes, the only thing more sad is that your list is made up largely of morons. Actually there is one thing more sad than that: your inability to recognize it.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That seems pretty plausible. But as you say, the key is to keep some dip wad "independent" out of the race. A vote for anybody except the Republican Candidate will be the same as a vote for the Democrats.
Right. I'll tell you how plausible a candidate Christie is, in my opinion. I might vote for him.

But, the "principled conservative" Tea Party idiots will never get it. They're going to destroy the Republican party.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Right. I'll tell you how plausible a candidate Christie is, in my opinion. I might vote for him.

But, the "principled conservative" Tea Party idiots will never get it. They're going to destroy the Republican party.
Timmy, you seem kind of angry today. I thought I would post a video to cheer you up.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Timmy claims he doesn't watch videos; but he also claimed he was leaving the Political Forum, and didn't.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Timmy, you seem kind of angry today. I thought I would post a video to cheer you up.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Who cares if the Republican party gets destroyed?

You act like the world will be destroyed if that happens; some other party will replace the political vacuum left if the GOP evaporates................and it isn't going to implode as single catastrophic event; if it self destructs it will be a long drawn-out process...........

You are a fucking loon..................whining about conservatives "destroying the GOP"...........the same thing was said about the Democratic Party after they got their asses handed to them for nominating Humphrey and McGovern.

Quote:

Old 11-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And Christi will turn out to be the "great hope" of the establishment GOP; and will be soundly defeated like McCain and Romney....

Christie wouldn't sign on to any legal actions challenging Obamacare and is among a handful of GOP governors moving to implement it.

Christi is another big government Republican bragging how he can get big government things done with a bipartisan majority!

If that is what the GOP establishment has in mind for America; then the hell with the GOP. And you think a majority leader McConnel would vote to defund Obamacare ?

I don't; I think if these Senatorial elites ever got back into majority status they would coast along with more spending; more regulation; more debt ! Proof is the immigration bill; the GOP Senate is dying to pass amnesty.

But if you have proof otherwise, please post.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Who cares if the Republican party gets destroyed?

You act like the world will be destroyed if that happens; some other party will replace the political vacuum left if the GOP evaporates................and it isn't going to implode as single catastrophic event; if it self destructs it will be a long drawn-out process...........

You are a fucking loon..................whining about conservatives "destroying the GOP"...........
Yeah, what party will that be you big dreamer?

As usual, you're stupid. You think that the Tea Party is going to replace the Republican Party.... and guess what genius? That is not going to happen. All your precious Tea Party is going to accomplish, if it in fact ever accomplishes anything else, is to weaken the GOP to the extent that it is going to lose political power. Your Tea Party candidates don't have any national appeal moron.....because most people, unlike you, have brains that they use to think with..... and they realize that a party whose primary standard bearers are maroons like Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz is a party they are not going to support.

You don't stand for anything except hatred, intolerance, religious zealotry and complaining. That shit doesn't win elections. And neither will you.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I could care less if the GOP gets destroyed because the Tea Party stands firm on it's small government principles. But you are the one who is opining it's demise, not me.

The question is why do you care ?

Answer: Because you like big government, ever ending federalization, higher taxation, out of control spending, debt, and less liberty and freedom.

Today's GOP leadership is dug in, petty, and self-serving; they have no vision for America's future except what they have been doing for the past decades - more spending, more regulations, more political power in Washington. They need to reform or go.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #15
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Whirlaway, your tray table doesn't quite extend to the upright and fully-locked position, does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I could [sic] care less if the GOP gets destroyed because the Tea Party stands firm on it's [sic] small government principles. But you are the one who is opining it's [sic] demise, not me.
For someone who says he couldn't care less whether the Republican Party goes off on yet another political kamikaze mission, you sure did get a Chris Matthews-style thrill up your leg every time some state poll showed just a little bit of strength for Romney during the run-up to the 2012 election, didn't you? How many threads did you start with titles such as "Wisconsin trending Romney!" -- or some similar giddiness?

Oh, yeah, one more thing. Those thread titles were screamed in ALL-CAPS, weren't they?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women