Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 11:34 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default The long range Obamacare plan...

I saw my doctor a couple of weeks ago (paid for by me through my place of business) and he told me that he had a problem. You see, I have type II diabetes and take insulin. My blood sugar was high. My doctor told me that new Obama regs required ME to get my blood sugar down or MY doctor was get an entry into his federal file that he was not a good doctor. Too man of these and he can't practice medicine. I have until January to get under 7 (some of you know what I'm talking about). If I don't then my doctor will drop me to avoid punishment. Now I can go to another doctor but it may cost more and I have still have to get under federally approved guide lines. I can see the handwriting on the wall; after being dumped a couple of times by a few doctors I won't be able to see a doctor except on the government exchange. So they'll have me and it won't be by choice. It will be a form of economic slavery and I will also start being subject to the "death panels".

Thank you Obama, may I have another?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:14 AM   #2
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I saw my doctor a couple of weeks ago (paid for by me through my place of business) and he told me that he had a problem. You see, I have type II diabetes and take insulin. My blood sugar was high. My doctor told me that new Obama regs required ME to get my blood sugar down or MY doctor was get an entry into his federal file that he was not a good doctor. Too man of these and he can't practice medicine. I have until January to get under 7 (some of you know what I'm talking about). If I don't then my doctor will drop me to avoid punishment. Now I can go to another doctor but it may cost more and I have still have to get under federally approved guide lines. I can see the handwriting on the wall; after being dumped a couple of times by a few doctors I won't be able to see a doctor except on the government exchange. So they'll have me and it won't be by choice. It will be a form of economic slavery and I will also start being subject to the "death panels".

My Dad also has high A1C.
why isnt your concern more about lowering your BG/A1C then the doctor dumping you?

Also, this sounds like crap . My dad is not being threatened to drop his A1C or be dropped. are you sure your MD isnt just telling you he's tired of you and your non-compliance?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 01:44 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Why are you so defensive? I am relating what my doctor said. You seem to be calling me a liar.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:12 AM   #4
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:

If the company that you work for provides health insurance to its employees, you are not eligible to apply for an Obamacare private plan. Doctors who see Obamacare patients see patients from other private plans. Don't know what you mean by you will only be able to see a doctor on the government exchange. Why would a doctor just limit his practice to only seeing patients who have a private plan from the ACA?
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:31 AM   #5
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Why are you so defensive? I am relating what my doctor said. You seem to be calling me a liar.
how am I being defensive?
what exactly am I defending?
A liar? No
I am more about calling your MD a liar, did you not figure that out? ESL?

Let me make sure I understand what you are saying though:
Obmacare wants MDs to have patients that get better and thus puts the burden on the MD/DO to have patients get better.

-MDs/DOs can tell someone what to do,(don't pick scabs! they won't heal!) but you are going to do what you want(I'll pick this scab if I want)

If patients don't improve, Obamacare will punish doctors

Doctors don't want this,so they drop patients who don't comply and/or don't get better

I agree with the doctor, I'd drop you also, if you don't comply and get bettter

BUT maybe you are complying, maybe you are doing everything you can to lower A1C/BG and you can't do it
(My dad is the same boat, but I have him (he's in a different city) doing things to fix this issue)
so it is the MDs fault, rigiht? maybe...or maybe it's your fault.
or maybe sucks to be you and your health is shitty
whatever, the question is, can obamacare dock your MD for you not getting better.
no.
I agree with you whining about this.

but the question remains, what are you going to do about it?
Old 10-27-2014, 12:37 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Let me see if I can answer both posters; The Obamacare law required that I have health insurance or pay a fine. If this doctor drops me because the meds are not getting the job done and the next doctor drops me, then at some point I will be uninsurable and I can either pay a fine or got to Obamacare. The fines are small now but they will grow much larger. I can have health insurance (which is all Obamacare really is) with my company but what do I do if no doctor will take me? I might as well drop the insurance because it does my little good does it.

As for the other, Yes, you do sound defensive. You don't know if my A1C is 7.3 or 11.3 but you tried to take ME to task for not having less than 7.0. The obvious thing is to try to lose some more weight and change up my diet again. There are other drugs coming on the market (diabetes meds are a growing concern and profitable). The big thing is to repeal Obamacare and get rid of this "one size fits all" government regulation. Not everyone is going to be under 7.0. Some will be pefectly fine at 7.3 or 7.5.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:53 PM   #7
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
As for the other, Yes, you do sound defensive. You don't know if my A1C is 7.3 or 11.3 but you tried to take ME to task for not having less than 7.0. The obvious thing is to try to lose some more weight and change up my diet again. There are other drugs coming on the market (diabetes meds are a growing concern and profitable). The big thing is to repeal Obamacare and get rid of this "one size fits all" government regulation. Not everyone is going to be under 7.0. Some will be pefectly fine at 7.3 or 7.5.
again ,you sound like a mucking moron, CAN YOU NOT READ?>
what words did I use that make what I say be "defensive"?
who am I defending?

No, losing weight and changing diet are not the only things you can do.
recall,I said my dad is going through the same shit, high A1c, yet he does everything right, diet, exercise, etc

you must have medical background to accurately suggest," Not everyone is going to be under 7.0"
LOL but from reading how you can't get your A1c UNDER 7 shows us that NO, you don't.
So,deal with having the sugars and have problems with your docs
your situation reminds me a Seinfeld.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyossoHFDJg
Old 10-28-2014, 01:49 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
again ,you sound like a mucking moron, CAN YOU NOT READ?>
what words did I use that make what I say be "defensive"?
who am I defending?

No, losing weight and changing diet are not the only things you can do.
recall,I said my dad is going through the same shit, high A1c, yet he does everything right, diet, exercise, etc

you must have medical background to accurately suggest," Not everyone is going to be under 7.0"
LOL but from reading how you can't get your A1c UNDER 7 shows us that NO, you don't.
So,deal with having the sugars and have problems with your docs
your situation reminds me a Seinfeld.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyossoHFDJg
You must work for the government.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:13 PM   #9
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
You must work for the government.
when you post you showcase your dietbits is out of control

cant stay away from the candy, eh?
Old 10-29-2014, 12:37 AM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Now you've gone stupid. I eat pussy not candy. Never have been a candy eater or a drinker of alcohol.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:55 AM   #11
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Now you've gone stupid. I eat pussy not candy. Never have been a candy eater or a drinker of alcohol.
you must work for the goverment to have such a high level of lack of intelligence

you are inaccurately trying to pull facts from my satire

who the fuck said anything about candy causing diabetes?
#4. Sugar Causes Diabetes

http://www.cracked.com/article_20217...dont-work.html

no one

so yeah, of course you eat pussy
what else are ya gonna do?
play cards with it?

Glycosylated haemoglobin levels and the severity of erectile function in diabetic men.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15705090
CONCLUSION:

A full 75 percent of diabetic men have some trouble achieving or maintaining an erection long enough to have intercourse.

and

http://consumer.healthday.com/encycl...ex-646229.html

Quick instead of fixing your ED/Diabetes, blame obamacare for you not improving

as I said, I'm helpd my dad who had a High A1c get his under control.
so keep lashing out at me, good idea. My medical know how and education and experience is worth taking advantage of...keep doing what you are doing, since you are happy eating rug and the other issues that come with betus

Old 11-02-2014, 06:50 AM   #12
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:

why are you paying for a check up anyway?
Annual Physical Checkup May Be an Empty Ritual

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/12/he...ty-ritual.html

Checkups for people with no medical complaint remain the single most common reason for visiting a doctor, according to surveys by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In 2000, they accounted for about 64 million office visits, out of 823.5 million visits over all. At $120 to $150 per visit (and $2,000 or so for the gold-plated ''executive physical'' that many companies offer to top executives), that adds up to more than $7 billion a year.
Yet in a series of reports that began in 1989 and is still continuing, an expert committee sponsored by the federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, an arm of the Department of Health and Human Services, found little support for many of the tests commonly included in a typical physical exam for symptomless people.
It found no evidence, for example, that routine pelvic, rectal and testicular exams made any difference in overall survival rates for those with no symptoms of illness.

Just get a bi annual blood test
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

and get your A1c down
http://bit.ly/1ujsLJZ

Boom, saved you money
seeing as you ask advice on a hooker forum, go fix yourself
Old 11-02-2014, 07:03 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It's real simple. Change your diet, and restrict your sugar intake.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #14
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's real simple. Change your diet, and restrict your sugar intake.
Lots of things to do
unless he doesnt understand, which is likely the case, since his A1c is still above a 7, which means although his Blood glucose might be currently normal, for the most part it is high.
He needs to eat low carb(veggies/fruit) and exercise and maybe take bromocriptine as Lyle Donald talks about below:

About the Book
Bromocriptine is a dopamine agonist drug (meaning that it acts like dopamine in the brain) that has been used for over three decades for the treatment of a number of conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, acromegaly (the disease Andre “The Giant” had), and overproduction of the hormone prolactin. You may be wondering what this has to do with the topic of body composition.
As I discuss in many of my articles and other books, the body regulates factors such as body weight, composition and appetite through a variety of hormones such as insulin and leptin. It turns out that those hormones exert at least part of their effect through dopamine levels in the brain. When people diet, dopamine levels drop in the brain and this is responsible for many of the effects (such as lowered metabolic rate, increased hunger, etc.) that occur.
My book Bromocriptine starts by outlining the systems that regulate body weight and fat levels before explaining how the drug bromocriptine can ‘trick’ the body into thinking that it’s not dieting so that metabolic rate doesn’t slow, hunger is decreased, etc. Side effects, dosing and everything else related to the drug and how it can be used for various purposes related to body composition are outlined in detail in the book.

which is available online

ie
http://freeweb.siol.net/mikelus/Lyle...mocriptine.pdf

Insulin, insulin resistance and diabetes
To understand the next batch of data, I have to make a quick tangent and give
you a very rough overview of insulin resistance, what it is and what it causes to
happen in the body. Please realize that this is a topic on which endless chapters
could be written, but I’m going to spare you the details and just sketch out the basics.
Maybe I’ll write the Insulin Resistance Handbook some day; for now you only get the
short course.
Insulin is a peptide (protein) based hormone that is released from the
pancreas primarily in response to changes in blood glucose levels. Although insulin
has numerous effects in the human body, its primary role is in the maintenance of
proper blood glucose levels. Although there are occasional exceptions, generally
insulin goes up as blood glucose goes up, and down as it goes down.
As insulin goes up (in response to increasing blood glucose levels), it tries to
bring blood glucose back down by pushing glucose into muscle and fat cells; as
insulin goes down (in response to decreasing blood glucose levels), it allows blood
glucose to come back up again. Kind of like a thermostat, insulin acts as a very basic
feedback loop (although I should mention that other hormones are also involved in
blood glucose regulation as well) to try to keep blood glucose levels within ’normal’
ranges.
Along with its primary role of regulating blood glucose, insulin also acts as a
general storage hormone in the body, shifting the body from a state of nutrient
mobilization (pulling calories out of cells for use) to one of nutrient storage (putting
calories into cells to be used later or using them right then and there). So when you
eat a meal, insulin levels will go up depending on a host of factors including the
amounts of each nutrient (protein, carbohydrates, fat, fiber), the form of the meal
(liquid or solid), and the types of each nutrient in the meal.
As with other hormones, when insulin levels go up, that insulin floats around
until it runs into an insulin receptor where it binds and causes stuff to happen. What
happens depends on what tissue you’re talking about (41). In the liver, insulin
promotes liver glycogen storage, increases protein synthesis, and increases fat
storage. In the muscle, its effects are similar: insulin increases glucose uptake and
glycogen storage, increases protein synthesis, and increases the storage of fat as
intramuscular triglycerides. In fat cells, insulin acts to increase glucose uptake and to
increase both fat synthesis and storage.
Now, knowing that insulin’s main role is to move nutrients out of the
bloodstream and into liver, muscle or fat cells, let’s think about what happens when
those cells become resistant to the effects of insulin. That is, if insulin’s main job is to
move nutrients out of the bloodstream, and insulin resistance prevents it from doing
its main job, what happens? If you guessed that nutrients would accumulate in the
bloodstream, you guessed right.
Since blood glucose can’t be cleared effectively, due to insulin resistance,
blood glucose levels rise and the person develops hyperglycemia (above normal
blood glucose). Since the body is still trying to bring blood glucose back down, it
continues to release more and more insulin (which can eventually cause the
pancreas to shut down completely) causing hyperinsulinemia (above normal insulin
levels).
Since fat can’t be moved out of the bloodstream either, the person develops
hyperlipdemia or hypertriglyceridemia (depending on which technical sounding word
you prefer, both mean above normal fat levels in the bloodstream). Because of other
changes, mainly in liver metabolism, folks who are insulin resistant also have above
normal cholesterol levels, called hypercholesterolemia. There are myriad other
effects that occur in insulin resistance as well, but this should be sufficient to give you
a basic idea of what’s going on. To put it as bluntly as possible, insulin resistance is
pretty much one big metabolic clusterfuck.
One final effect I want to mention is that severe insulin resistance causes a
negative partitioning of calories away from muscle cells and towards fat cells. The
basic cause is that muscle cells become insulin resistant before fat cells under most
circumstances. That is, typically muscle cells become insulin resistant first, causing
calories to be shuttled more rapidly into fat cells. Eventually the fat cells become
insulin resistant too, and the effects described above (an accumultion of nutrients in
the bloodstream) occurs.
Without going into too much detail, just realize that being able to drive nutrients
(glucose and amino acids) into muscle tissue is critical to maintaining normal
muscle growth and function. If insulin can’t do its job, because of insulin resistance in
the muscle cell, muscle will essentially ’starve’ and shrink. At the same time, since
calories can’t be stored in muscle cells, they get put into fat cells instead (at least until
the fat cells become insulin resistant as well).
The take home message is that insulin resistance in the muscle, which is
where it typically occurs first, causes a negative partitioning effect, causing muscle
loss and fat gain, even with no real change in caloric intake. I should note that this
same phenomenon occurs in other conditions such as cancer wasting, which just
happen to induce severe insulin resistance.
The other take home message is that reversing of fixing insulin resistance,
through whatever means would tend to reverse all of the above described effects. Fat
loss would occur, frequently with a simultaneous gain in muscle mass, and blood
levels of glucose, insulin, triglycerides, and cholesterol would go down. Keep that in
mind as I discuss the other effects of bromocriptine below.
I should also mention that insulin resistance and one type of diabetes, called
Type II diabetes, are inter-related. So don’t get freaked when I move from talking
about insulin resistance to diabetes in the next section. Insulin resistance (also
called the Insulin Resistance Syndrome, the Metabolic Syndrome, or Syndrome X) is
essentially a pre-diabetic state. Left unchecked, insulin resistance will develop into
full blown Type II diabetes.
Now, there are many different factors which determine the degree of insulin
resistance. Genetics play a key role, of course, as does total calorie intake, type of
food intake, and activity levels. A high-calorie, high-carbohydrate (especially refined
carbohydrates), high-fat diet coupled with low levels of activity causes muscle and fat
cells (again, muscle cells before fat cells in general) to become insulin resistant
through a variety of mechanisms. Some of these mechanisms are purely local, that is
occurring from changes directly in the muscle or fat cells but I don’t want to get too far
into the details.
As it turns out, the brain is also playing a controlling hand in inducing insulin
resistance and calorie partitioning by controlling hormone and neurotransmitter levels
(remember from an earlier chapter that the brain is not only getting signals from the
rest of the body, but sending signals back out).
So that’s the overview of insulin resistance/Type II diabetes, what it is and what
it causes to happen in the body. Now let’s reconnect that information with
bromocriptine with a short segue.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:54 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're a total liar JDIdiot.

In many parts of the country, medical practices are beginning to be rewarded healthier patients. That's the direction things are moving.

But any doctor who told you that is as loony as you are. Then again, we all know you're full of shit.

(Of course, it wouldnt hurt to push away from the table a little earlier at the Cracker Barrel, either!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women