Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2024, 09:50 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default only racists vote for Trump. not according to Jamie Dimon

Jamie Dimon Explains Why It's Not Hard to See Why People Support Donald Trump

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...marks-n2633774

Some liberal media folks are freaking out again after Donald Trump bulldozed his competition in the Iowa Caucuses Monday, clinching a historic margin of victory over Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley. Trump secured 51 percent of the vote, whereas Ron and Nikki came in second and third with 21 percent and 19 percent, respectively. Either way, it was a landslide win for Trump, which meant some liberal outlets had total meltdowns. MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow had one, albeit more academic, warning how Trump’s primary victory means we’re edging closer to authoritarianism.

The usual talking points are being rehashed about Trump’s political success correlating with the Left’s insane theories about white supremacy and racism. You know the deal here: only racists vote for Trump. JP Morgan’s Jamie Dimon had a real problem with the resurgence of these sentiments from the Left, noting that the cities aren’t the only bastions where people are innovating. In essence, Dimon was saying that Trump supporters aren’t extremists—75 million people voted for him in 2020—and there needs to be a return to a more sensible, respectful tone. Oh, and did we mention that Dimon is a Nikki Haley supporter?

Dimon laid out the secret sauce behind Trump’s political stability. It’s not rocket science: he was right about immigration, NATO, grew the economy at a solid rate before the COVID pandemic, and his tax bill worked (so much that Democrats don’t want most of it repealed). Dimon didn’t like how he framed some of these issues, but he was proven right at their core.

He added that Democrats have done a pretty good job forcing the division with the “deplorables” line and making us hate one another. Now, we’ll see if that changes because Wall Street folks and bankers change positions based on the political winds, like Nikki Haley, but this was a solid observation from someone who is decidedly not a hardcore MAGA guy.

speaking of the madcow ...

bhahahahaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 11:03 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Mr. Dimon there is correct:

... Wall Street wants Trump ... Main Street wants Trump!

The Stock Market wants Trump ... Shoppers at the Grocery market want Trump!
Corporate America wants Trump ... Most of America wants Trump!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 12:56 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

We’ll see.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 01:02 AM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
We’ll see.

betting against Jamie is a losing bet.

don't bet against Jamie.
Old 01-18-2024, 04:33 AM   #5
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In other reporting (no link), I am hearing analysts say that the Biden campaign strategy is not to tout President Biden's record of accomplishments in his three years in office, but to aggressively attack President Trump.

Also looks like "they" do not believe any other Republican will get the nomination.

The next eight or ten months could be chaotic.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 08:32 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wouldn’t say only racists vote for Trump. However, if you were to say racists only vote for Trump, I’d likely agree.

It’s a cornerstone of the MAGA base.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 09:07 AM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Wouldn’t say only racists vote for Trump. However, if you were to say racists only vote for Trump, I’d likely agree.

It’s a cornerstone of the MAGA base.

you did read the part where Dimon singles out the DEMOCRATS for pushing political divide yes?

what does that make their cornerstone?
Old 01-18-2024, 10:05 AM   #8
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Karmela let the cat out of the bag the other day during an interview. The Democrat plan is to jail Trump by election time so the democrats are campaigning against "nobody".

I think the democrats don't understand why this is going to blow up on them. They are either anticipating more election theft on a large scale basis and their talking points are going to be Trump in jail lost massive support... or they are too stupid that dis-enfrachising 50% of the voting puplic is going to result in a LOT of public upheaval... or they understand and don't care. Power is their sole goal, and that makes sense because a lot of them fear jail time for their actions these last 4 years.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:10 AM   #9
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 145

Regardless of who wins I am worried about the future............Trump wins he upsets the status in many things. I will pick the one that worries me the most because I know some much about it; Withdrawing from NATO.......if you don't think it will embolden Putin who has said that he wants to restore the glory of the USSR you have your head in the sand..........twice in the last century we fought a major war in Europe because of dictators..........I hope we don't have to do it a 3rd time.

If Trump losses I fear his supporters will start an insurgency..........stop using the term Civil War.........that is so 1860 thinking.............think 2007 Iraq.......car bombs, IEDs, assassinations of political leaders, military creak down, attacks on Law enforcement and the military, as well as minorities...........it could tear the country apart. Lets pray that whatever happens neither of the above scenarios occur.
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 11:54 AM   #10
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
Regardless of who wins I am worried about the future...I will pick the one that worries me the most because I know some much about it; Withdrawing from NATO...if you don't think it will embolden Putin who has said that he wants to restore the glory of the USSR you have your head in the sand.
Given that Russia can't seem to conquer Ukraine, What makes you think they can invade Poland, Germany or the Baltics?

Sure they can mobilize their entire nation to do that, but that's sort of self-defeating. Nope the Russians are just intent on making sure NATO doesn't expand any further to the East (ie Ukraine).

And that ain't happening now.

Quote:
twice in the last century we fought a major war in Europe because of dictators
Twice? Because of dictators? I think you must have gone to a liberals arts kind of school if you think that's true. Maybe you need to do some research on the causes of WW1. Pretty sure the word Dictator isn't going to be used.

Quote:
If Trump losses I fear his supporters will start an insurgency..........stop using the term Civil War
Gee maybe that's a good reason not to throw a politcal opponent into jail before an election or to make sure that the vote counting process is transparent and observed by BOTH parties? You think? Well, that might be the smart move if you gave a shit about the Nation, but I'm pretty sure that's not what democrats care about and so we won't see those things.

And it's Trump supporters that will burn everything down? Hmmm take me back to the summer of 2020.. was that Conservatives rioting all over the Nation? Is there some conservative version of pANTIFAg that I haven't seen rioting or protesting?

Quote:
think 2007 Iraq...car bombs, IEDs, assassinations of political leaders, military creak down, attacks on Law enforcement and the military, as well as minorities
You're in the ball park, but more appropriate would be the Balkans fighting from the 90s. Closer to what a 2nd ACW would look like.

Quote:
it could tear the country apart. Lets pray that whatever happens neither of the above scenarios occur.
What do you think will happen if Trump wins?! Will any violence be justified then? WHen it happens will you denounce that violence as insurrection?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 10:25 PM   #11
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Freak out. Dance out. Break out.

Whatever.

The poll numbers will determine when they close.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 12:54 AM   #12
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I'm a m************ racist and I didn't vote for trump.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 09:34 AM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
We’ll see.
You've been saying that since 2016. What are we suppose to see? I've been hearing a lot of bullshit. Like "Oh Trump he's a racist, he wants to build a wall, he has Classified Documents, he's a rapist, he caused a insurrection at the Capital, He's a threat to our Dumbocracy, ect, ect.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:23 PM   #14
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You've been saying that since 2016. What are we suppose to see? I've been hearing a lot of bullshit. Like "Oh Trump he's a racist, he wants to build a wall, he has Classified Documents, he's a rapist, he caused a insurrection at the Capital, He's a threat to our Dumbocracy, ect, ect.
All of which is true. But a significant portion of the electorate seems to want him in office regardless of his many many flaws and criminal acts.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 11:51 AM   #15
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you did read the part where Dimon singles out the DEMOCRATS for pushing political divide yes?

what does that make their cornerstone?
He's still a Democrat. A lot of this is meant as constructive criticism for Democrats. As he said at Davos,

“I mean, really? Can we stop that stuff and actually grow up and treat other people respectfully and listen to them a little bit?…I think this negative talk about MAGA is going to hurt Biden’s election campaign.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/17/busin...aga/index.html
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women